indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > See my website ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Please look for a place to stay in Lombok through my page: www.lombok.goedbegin.com and much more.
Thanks and kind regards,
Peter Kaarls

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Hi Pater,

Ik heb even op dat lombok-prikbord gekeken, is echt erg leuk Emoticon: Shiny

noel98
User
spacer line

Please can i hv more information on lombok and bali hotels and local transportation my email is noelvijay69Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Shiny

Anne Mieke
User
User icon of Anne Mieke
spacer line

Please be more concrete like which places, traveling budget or not (price indication) and local transport from where to where?

Anne Mieke

Need information about Flores? Take a look at the website "FLORES SURGA KITA" https://www.travel2flores.info/ (including many photo's) Avatar: Sarotari, Larantuka, the exact place the Palmerah bridge will be built. http://www.tidalbridge.com/

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Anne Mieke,
Can you email me at pamelajoyfugeRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com?
I emailed you but no reply- maybe I have an old email address.
Pamela.

Anne Mieke
User
User icon of Anne Mieke
spacer line

On 06-09-2008 12:06 pPamela wrote:
Hi Anne Mieke,
Can you email me at pamelajoyfugeRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com?
I emailed you but no reply- maybe I have an old email address.
Pamela.

Hey Pam, "long time no see"

Ok, I will!
But my emailadress is showed on my profile....... The provider has changed into telfort so "telfort" instead of "tiscali" but this one should still be forwarded to the new adress.....

Anne Mieke

Need information about Flores? Take a look at the website "FLORES SURGA KITA" https://www.travel2flores.info/ (including many photo's) Avatar: Sarotari, Larantuka, the exact place the Palmerah bridge will be built. http://www.tidalbridge.com/

spacer line  

Hi there....
I am Rivaan originally from Lombok.
I am formarly as a guide, specially for trekking at Mount Rinjani Lombok.
For more information required around Lombok, do not hesitate to write here Emoticon: Shiny

spacer line  

On 05-09-2008 13:55 noel98 wrote:
Please can i hv more information on lombok and bali hotels and local transportation my email is noelvijay69Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Shiny

How's about your visiting??? is it nice??

spacer line  

Rinjani Trekking Program will open in a week later. It was closed about 30days since big wind and heavy rain all over Lombok island...... Emoticon: Party!

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

And you are promoting the trekking?

It's only kinky the first time.

spacer line  

On 30-01-2012 06:47 oyibo wrote:
And you are promoting the trekking?

No, it is only general info for anyone. Emoticon: Yes!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,027,794 topic views - 235,014 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,729 members - last post @ 18-11-2019 23:38 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,849,072 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com