indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Back to the topic. We're talking about Asia (Indonesia) isn't it??

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

• The problems of the west ....... are their problems, not INDOnesia ......
  • INDOnesias problems are their ...... problems ........

" ...... when INDOnesia is concerned ....... I do not want to be informed by 'negative' news only ...... also positive"

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

Yogya-Bali
    User
    User icon of Yogya-Bali
    spacer line

Well Anis, if this person want to be informed also by positive news, then it's up to the Indonesian government and the Indoensian people to bring some real good news. Don't blame journalists (although I'm also not a fan of Stephanie Vaassen). If even the Indonesian officials declare that Indonesia spreads only negative news and isn't able to promote itself in a positive way to the outside world, well who is to blame?
    Typical Indonesian style (sorry to say but it's reality) to always blame another for shortcomings and never do some introspection. Fortunately this Sastrohandoyo and Foreign Minister Hassan Wirayuda do have the guts to tell where things go wrong.

Yogya-Bali
    User
    User icon of Yogya-Bali
    spacer line

On 03-10-2006 23:28 putri wrote:
    Gosh, this land is so stable, just like the roads, clean , clear and no wholes. Problems, issues, but it will be OK. Unfortunately we cannot compare this with INA situation. Unfortunately it is not a good comparison to do so. But surely you will appreciate more when you are away. How quiet and easy life it is, actually. Welfare, that is the keyword. Emoticon: Yes!

Well, I'm happy to come to NL within 2 weeks, I'm longing for it. I appreciate the freedown in my country of origine but I despise the stability. Nothing is happening there. Everybody busy with their job, future (who holds your life in his/her hands?) and so, so, so .............. boring.
    I'm always longing for a stay in NL but when I'm there more then 3 weeks, I start screaming and want to run back to this chaotic country. But at least I know I'm living. Besides, I don't care that much about welfare. It's the freedom to be able to do what you want, that's making it attractive to stay in this f....ing country. Allah/God/Vishnu bless U.

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

On 07-12-2006 15:23 Yogya-Bali wrote:
    Well Anis, if this person want to be informed also by positive news, then its up to the Indonesian government and the Indoensian people to bring some real good news. Dont blame journalists (although Im also not a fan of Stephanie Vaassen). If even the Indonesian officials declare that Indonesia spreads only negative news and isnt able to promote itself in a positive way to the outside world, well who is to blame?
    Typical Indonesian style (sorry to say but its reality) to always blame another for shortcomings and never do some introspection. Fortunately this Sastrohandoyo and Foreign Minister Hassan Wirayuda do have the guts to tell where things go wrong.

• Is the news determined by gouvernments ............ or by persons .......

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,159,881 topic views - 234,316 posts - 13,692 topics - 25,213 members - last post @ 19-10-2019 08:24 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,610,744 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com