indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Hey guys,

I have just moved here for work for a while. I am a 22yr old aussie male, looking for people around my age to go clubbing with and show me around a bit. So far I have been to second floor, bedroom, vertigo, xlounge, bugils, cazbar, cinabar and the ritz carlton one.

The main reason I said bule is because I can only speak english!! I love drinking and having a good night out, but miss having friends I guess. I live near the senayan area, close to everything.

Drop me an email if you want to catch up!! I think it will be in my profile.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Can I give you a tip? Learn Indonesian as well. Too bad they dropped you in Jakarta, but that's not your mistake Emoticon: Wink

belgianguy
User
User icon of belgianguy
spacer line

jakarta is not too bad, the nightlife is among the best in asia

spacer line  

I am enjoying Jakarta. Slowly learning the language as well!! Just looking for someone to hang out with!! I agree the nightlife is pretty good/different to what im used to.

Im going to head out alone this weekend Emoticon: Nooo , see who i can find lol.

spacer line  

Heey...a month ago i went on vacation in jakarta and i met
a lot off people who can speak english Emoticon: Puh!

Senayang i never went there but if you want i know a lot of english speaking
people rond the cibubur and depok area....

they always go out and stuff... but what's really cool is to hang-out
in Block M...that's really cool!!! i went there to...

Damnz your a lucky guy! working in Jakarta! Emoticon: Shiny

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

What kind of work do you do then in Jakarta? Emoticon:

spacer line  

hey,and dont forget if u intend to go to west jakarta (jakarta barat) come to my tattoo studio: this the address : jl.h. senen no.42a (near binus campus syahdan) kemanggisan jakarta barat. contact me for confirm. 081311107103 from indo. +62-813-11107103 (from abroad) check this www.tattooartists.org/dickstattoo . dickstattooRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,937,086 topic views - 234,973 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,709 members - last post @ 17-11-2019 00:10 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,784,572 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com