indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

One of the most violent videos I have seen ever was In an Local news Channel Regarding the above incident.

Well the police could have taken more other peaceful means rather than open fire all open in an campus.

Students were stupid enough as well to kidnap a policeman and take the law in ther hands.

Makes me feel , sometimes police had a good revenge...and Students would never try to act the stupid again ever.....

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

Akbar...
It also happened before Soeharto fall....when police pour students with bullets inside the campus of Universitas Atmajaya. You should watch VCD of peristiwa 13 Mei.
Well they didn't kidnap anyone in this case...and that's makes what have been done by the police at that time even more violent

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Bangwin & Ali,

There are more of such movies, a few years back I bought the red VCD named "Tragedi Jakarta 1998, Gerakan Mahasiswa di Indonesia". If you see that one it's probably just 'normal' what happened a few days back in Makassar.

Too bad the Dutch news doesn't give much information about it. I have only seen police chasing and beating young people when telling that "police are torturing again".. ooh well..

Yerun

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 04-05-2004 07:21 Jeroen wrote:
Bangwin & Ali,

There are more of such movies, a few years back I bought the red VCD named "Tragedi Jakarta 1998, Gerakan Mahasiswa di Indonesia". If you see that one its probably just normal what happened a few days back in Makassar. [BR

Yup...Although i don't remember the title of the VCD but I'm quiet sure that's the one that I mention... just to make sure, the director's name is Tino Saroenggalo

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 04-05-2004 07:21 Jeroen wrote:
Bangwin & Ali,

There are more of such movies, a few years back I bought the red VCD named "Tragedi Jakarta 1998, Gerakan Mahasiswa di Indonesia".

I have also seen that VCD, but that was only a few weeks ago.

What I miss in Indonesia, is the news about what the Al-queda is doing all over the world. Nothing you read about it.

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

[What I miss in Indonesia, is the news about what the Al-queda is doing all over the world. Nothing you read about it.

According to a great number of Indonesian politicians there is no Al-Queda or affiliations operative here. And the bomb-attacks were instigated by foreigners. They even visit a imprisoned well-known Muslim teacher, accused of connections to terrorism in his prison, to show their solidarity. That is why you don't read much about that. You know the saying of the ostrich who puts his head in the ground....

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 04-05-2004 14:24 bangwin wrote:
[...]

Yup...Although i dont remember the title of the VCD but Im quiet sure thats the one that I mention... just to make sure, the directors name is Tino Saroenggalo

yeah, that's the same.. Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

People, newest info about the makasar raid. My reporter friend, a native makasarese, who reported and got exclusive pictures of the incident is now in jakarta because he is chased by the makasarese police. They threatened to kill him for covering such incident that resulted in the firing of almost all top police officials in makasar by Police General Dai Bachtiar.
Now that's the true meaning of news: something that certain people don't want other people to know... hehehe Emoticon: Shiny

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

pictures ? Emoticon: Shiny

spacer line  

l mean, exclusive video, yerun...pictures? ooh, l know what you mean, you bad boy!

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

video is good with me too, I can host it here in Holland to show the world.

spacer line  

you want the video of the makasar raid or my own personal video? whehee... you've seen me on tv, right? that's more than enough, l actually hate publicity Emoticon: Very funny

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

give me the makassar raid first for my visitor's sake Emoticon: Wink

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,844,933 topic views - 240,521 posts - 13,736 topics - 34,030 members - last post @ 30-11-2020 19:30 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,569,119 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com