indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > A visum to Indonesia.... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how much does it cost to obtain a visa of 30 days at the Indonesian arrival gateway ?

HELP..

Groetjes, (what does it mean?)
Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

www.indonesia.nl/articles.php?rank=4&art_cat_id=31 provides actual information about visa to Indonesia.

janss557
User
spacer line

"Groetjes" literally translated would be "Greetings". It has about the same meaning as "kind regards", "sincerely yours", "truly yours", etc. or other kind phrases used to end letters.

Hub

janss557
User
spacer line

I'm sorry for this late reaction. Only yesterday, I received this mailing from Garuda Indonesia. I decided to translate it into English. Although late, the news itself is very recent, and important too.

>>Visumplicht Indonesië per 01 februari <<
Duty of visa as of February 1st

>>Geachte passagiers,<<
Dear passengers,

>>Per 01 februari 2004 heeft de Indonesische regering een visumplicht voor Nederlanders ingevoerd. <<
From February 1st the Indonesian government posed a duty of obtaining visa to the Dutch.

>>De procedure luidt nu als volgt: <<
The procedure is as follows:

>>Vanaf 01 februari a.s. is het maxumumverblijf van 60 dagen op basis van een toeristenvisum teruggebracht naar 30 dagen. Dit visum kan nimmer worden verlengd. <<
From February 1st the maximum duration of stay on the basis of a tourist visa is reduced from 60 to 30 days. This visa can no longer be prolonged.

>>Paspoort dient minimaal 6 maanden geldig te zijn na uitreisdatum uit Indonesië. <<
Passport should remain valid for at least 6 months after the date of leaving Indonesia.

>>Visum dient in Nederland te worden aangevraagd bij de ambassade in Den Haag. Geen 'visa on arrival'. <<
Visa has to be requested for in the Netherlands at the embassy in The Hague. No visa on arrival.

>>Kosten voor een 30-daags visum zijn €30,00 per visum. <<
Costs € 30,00 per visa for a 30 day visa .

>>Voor meer informatie en voor visa langer dan 30 dagen, verwijzen wij u naar de Indonesische ambassade in Den Haag: Tobias Asserlaan 8, 2517 KC, tel: 070-3108166 / fax: 070-3643331 of via de website: www.indonesia.nl / www.visumdienst.nl <<
For more information and for visa longer than 30 days we refer you to the Indonesian embassy in The Hague: Tobias Asserlaan 8, 2517 KC, tel: 070-3108166 / fax 070-3643331, or via the website: www.indonesia.nl / www.visumdienst.nl

>>Ondanks de korte termijn waarop de visumplicht is ingevoerd, zal Garuda Indonesia genoodzaakt zijn om passagiers die geen geldig visum hebben te weigeren per 31 januari 2003. Wij verwachten een enorme drukte bij de visumdienst van de indonesische ambassade met als gevolg, dat waarschijnlijk niet iedereen een visum op tijd zal kunnen krijgen. Garuda Indonesia zal zich dan ook flexibel opstellen t.a.v. wijzigingen en/of annuleringen met vertrek tot 29 februari 2004.<<
In spite of the short term in which the visa duty has been installed, G.I. will be forced to refuse passenger who do not have a valid visa as of January 31st. We expect an enormous fuzz at visa service of the Indonesian embassy, with the consequence that most probably not everyone will be able to obtain the visa in time. As a consequence, till February 29th, G.I. will act flexible regarding changes or cancelling

www.garuda-indonesia.nl

kalabahi
User
spacer line

no problem to get visa at embassy or consulate ....
Al you need is a return ticket out of indonesia ...
a copy from your creditcard ...
or 2000 us$ in travelers cheques...
2 pics of yourself ...
Cost about eur 35 ....
You get 2 months ..
So what's the problem .... Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

A copy of credit card? For what??? Why do we need a travel cheque?

No way....be realistic! I love Indonesia, but I love my house and job here in the US....especially my 401 K....my pension, my stocks, the technology, the TV shows, the transportation... Emoticon: Very funny .

The only problem I have is... if KJRI does not mail me the form..eventhough I have asked him/her over the phone.... then I will be late in getting a visa....and I will be upset!!

I have an awful experience with KJRI Houston... Emoticon: Cry unreliable and unreal!

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Marry me, go live here, become Dutch and THEN ask for a visa here, it seems more easy than in your silly country.

Too bad we can't visit your homecountry together, because I don't giver fingerprints to customs. Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Bye bye

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

I am a bit reluctant to meddle in this aspiring love-relationship. I stick to the topic. But when I entered Indonesia last time, around the end of january, just when the new visa-rules were implied, i saw the imigrasie-officials busy with rehearsals for the issuing of visa-on-arrivals (even with a stopwatch to count the efficiency). There is a special counter just before the real imigrasie-enter-desk where you can buy this visa- it cost 25 dollars, if i'm nog wrong. This visa is not extendable.
Desi, if you want to stay longer, download this form from KRJI New York or Washington and change the adress by using the full Adobe program. It is very easy...

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Diedrick,
Can I give you Houston address so you can change it for me..Please????? I owe you Teh BOTOL...

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Desi, i am sorry but I don't have the full Adobe-program. Too expensive for me. Although your Teh botol offer is quite tempting (i didn't now the stuff was chemical, you learn something here). Maybe Jeroen has, because he seems to be a computer-able guy!
By the way " Groetjes" means "little greetings" correctly.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 06-04-2004 20:45 diederick wrote:
Desi, i am sorry but I dont have the full Adobe-program. Too expensive for me. Although your Teh botol offer is quite tempting (i didnt now the stuff was chemical, you learn something here). Maybe Jeroen has, because he seems to be a computer-able guy!

but I don't have the full Adobe program, costs over EUR 500 if I'm not mistaking.. Emoticon:

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Even that much? maybe Desi can look around in Texas. They are very rich there, they don't now teh botol so she could give it a try...

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

The cost to texas is around $ 300...round trip.. plus accommodation..plus shopping..plus meals... I am broke before I can get a visa !

kalabahi
User
spacer line

its not me whom ask for copys of cards and travel cheques ...it's the embasy.....

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

oh well.I should have listened Yerun... marry him and live happily everafter in Netherland... motorbiking and lapdancing..aaaaggggghhhh sounds tempting! Who cares about Visa after all....... Emoticon: Frustrated

xrisjan
User
spacer line

On 07-04-2004 05:48 Desi Clark wrote:
oh well.I should have listened Yerun... marry him and live happily everafter in Netherland... motorbiking and lapdancing..aaaaggggghhhh sounds tempting! Who cares about Visa after all....... Emoticon: Frustrated

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

yes?? What good about quoting someone's else writing without saying anything?

can't read your mind my dear.....!!

Desi Clark

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 19-04-2004 18:12 Desi Clark wrote:
yes?? What good about quoting someones else writing without saying anything?

cant read your mind my dear.....!!

Desi Clark

It's his first post in here. He is still a bit shy. Emoticon: Bye bye

Albert de Pauly

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 06-04-2004 20:14 Desi Clark wrote:
.especially my 401 K....my stocks, the technology,

Desi, What is a 401 K.... ???

Talking about Socks, ehhhh Stocks I mean.
Does anybody knows a good investment in Indonesia exept investing in land?

Who from you all has already investments in Indonesia?

Thanks,

Albert de Pauly Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Smile

budowono1
User
spacer line

€ 150,- 1 month non extendable

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

it costs 25 bucks to get a visa.... how funny 2 indo consular offices have a different requirements for applying a visa...go check indo embassy in UK and in DC.... hard to believe.. or I misread it.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

In this flat and small country it will cost you 30 Euro. That is around 35 Desi Bucks??
Also 30 days and not possible to strech it. Emoticon: Clown

Why doint you pick up the phone and call your own ambassy in Jakarta. Or is their service the same as from the Dutchy? Emoticon: Angry

And for illeagal software, the best place is Bali. It is even cheaper then on Java. The same with DVDs??

Albert Emoticon: Bye bye

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 07-05-2004 15:46 Albert wrote:
]Why doint you pick up the phone and call your own ambassy in Jakarta. Or is their service the same as from the Dutchy? Emoticon: Angry

And for illeagal software, the best place is Bali. It is even cheaper then on Java. The same with DVDs??

Albert Emoticon: Bye bye

Albert,
um, it has nothing to do with the embassy in Jakarta. I am visiting Indonesia end of this May and need a visa.. but it has been taken care.

What illegal software are you talking about? Hmmmmm....not sure if i want to deal with illegal issue..hahahahha...

Desi Clark

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Illegal software?Who needs it and what? Adobe full program?Just sent me email I can tranfer the image file for forum friends (for free of course).

Greets,

TYN

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

64,989,898 topic views - 229,425 posts - 13,647 topics - 19,924 members - last post @ 12-12-2018 06:02 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

109,862,321 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com