indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

boparan
User
spacer line

Last year I spent some time in Seminyak, Bali. There, in Bahiana, I met some terrific salsa-dancers from Jakarta. That's why I’d like to spend some days there in the end of July, before going to Kaltim again.
On the internet I already found a site which informed me on the possibilities, like for instance on Kemang. In Amsterdam though, each day of the week has its own most popular salsa-hotspot where the salsa-crowd gathers. Where should I try my luck on each different day of the week in Jakarta?

Maybe Kinanti Pinta, who seems to be an expert on Jakarta-nightlife, knows where to go….. Emoticon: Bye bye Or maybe someone -else can get me in contact with someone of the incrowd.

aduh, aduh, aduh, mana tahan....!

spacer line  

Eey, i am not an expert anymore. Work has taken the fun out of me. Anyway, if you only look for salsa place just go to Salsa bar at Kemang. There are so many great bars and cafes here that you'll need more than 7 days to explore each of them.

good luck. Emoticon: Bye bye

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

boparan
User
spacer line

Hi Kinanti,

You really are the quicky I expected to run into!!
I was hoping to save myself some time as I am not too much interested in other bars or cafés. So in case there is a salsa-freak among your friends, maybe you can ask him/her to contact me. In that way we might meet and share some fun.
(The Jakarta-host of the salsapower.com -site, Dini Soesmono, doesn’t respond to my mails).

Don’t let work take all the fun out of you! What happened to: “we only live once, so what the heck. let’s jump and do it.” Emoticon: Confused

spacer line  

My friends prefer to go karaoke singing than salsa dancing. So, I am afraid I can't help you with that. If you like rave party, I have a hot information: Party at Ancol beach Jakarta April 22 with DJ Tiesto from Holland.

Emoticon: Very funny

spacer line  

Man, I have a lot of work now. But in July my boyfriend is coming from Holland and we're gonna have a helluva good time together. Miss him so much Emoticon: Sadley

boparan
User
spacer line

Why he doesn't come over and stay? This summer I'll stay just 2 months, but next year I don't have to come back anymore!! I cannot wait ! Emoticon: Nooo

boparan
User
spacer line

Why he doesn't come over and stay? This summer I'll stay just 2 months, but next year I don't have to come back anymore!! I cannot wait ! Emoticon: Nooo

spacer line  

If you like Salsa, maybe you can go to Flo Lounge, they got Salsa Night, every Monday!

You can read the Flo Lounge review
www.sendokgarpu.com/night_feature.php?featid=1

hope can help you Emoticon: Smile

SendokGarpu.com - Dining & Nightlife Guide in Jakarta, Restaurant Reviews, Nightlife Reviews, Event Highlights , Forum Discussion, PRINT VOUCHER

Raket
User
User icon of Raket
spacer line

... oeps

gpp

spacer line  

Well, I think one member here, Olivo, is a salsa fan. You may ask her.

spacer line  

I mean Oliver267 Emoticon: Smile

mitr3za
User
User icon of mitr3za
spacer line

I am going to Jakarta on the 7 April 2007, would be fun can go with you guys over salsa's Emoticon: Smile

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

oliver267
User
spacer line

Emoticon: Shiny Hi Boparan.....

I heard from johny251976 that u need the info about Salsa.
There is no Salsa Cafe anymore in Kemang, They closed 1 year already! Emoticon: Nooo
If you want.... you can contact me and you can join us to Salsa Community....
Johny251976 came with me couple times tooo....

Regards,
Olive Emoticon: Party!

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Kinanti yth.,

" ...... a new personal avatar, at 2007 (???) ...." (silahkan off-topic, sedikit mod.Y Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! )

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

laura10
User
spacer line

On 12-02-2007 04:52 oliver267 wrote:
Emoticon: Shiny Hi Boparan.....

I heard from johny251976 that u need the info about Salsa.
There is no Salsa Cafe anymore in Kemang, They closed 1 year already! Emoticon: Nooo
If you want.... you can contact me and you can join us to Salsa Community....
Johny251976 came with me couple times tooo....

Regards,
Olive Emoticon: Party!

I'm interested in salsa schools and places to go to practice and have fun. I dance salsa for a couple of years now in Holland (where I live) and also start to learn bahasa. What's the salsa community? And how can I find more information about salsa schools and salsa bars?? Thanx in advance!

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Nice music Emoticon: I love it

spacer line  

For salsa in Jakarta, go to Mistere, Ritz-Carlton on Tuesday and Thursday night, or in Black Canyon, Dharmawangsa Square, on saturday night

spacer line  

sometimes ep has a bit of salsa

www.pubcrawlasia.com/indonesia/jakarta/eastern.htm

Marietje
User
spacer line

any merenge lovers?

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,421,991 topic views - 223,934 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,742 members - last post @ 23-11-2017 15:11 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,471,740 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com