indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > A visum to Indonesia.... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Hello,

Does anyone have info about a ferry trip from manado to the philipines?
Because my visa will be expired end of May I have to go out of the country Emoticon: Smile Now I'm doubting how I'll do that from Makassar. Normally I go to singapore but I might be cheaper if I go to manado by plane and from then by ferry to the philipines. I searched on google and I haven't found any prices yet.
Hopefully the visa on arrival is already valid end of May so I can go in and out like people did in the old days from Batam to Singapore.
Anyone can advise what's the cheapest to do for me?

Martijn

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

Fotograaf
User
spacer line

Unfortunately there is no regular ferry service between Manado/Bitung and Mindanao.
A friend of mine living in Manado is always using this route (Manado-Davao) by plane to renew his visa.
Last time I spoke to him he even was thinking of moving to Davao permanently, as its easier and cheaper to live there.

goyang2
User
User icon of goyang2
spacer line

Just fly east, get a PNG visa in Argapura/Jayapura do the visa run via Wutung to Vanimo (PNG) and return. I have done this many times. If you do need some more information about this e-mail me.

Biak: B-ilang I-ngat A-kan K-embali

Curtis
User
spacer line

goyang2, can you tell me more of that route. I live, when in Indo, in Ambon. I was also thinking of that route or East Timor. Maby you know something about that too? Thanks

goyang2
User
User icon of goyang2
spacer line

Hi Curtis,

I have send an e-mail to your yahoo mail adress..

Selamat hari paska.

Biak: B-ilang I-ngat A-kan K-embali

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Dear Goyang2,

Pls forward me that email as well. le_marRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.internux.net.id is my address.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Martijn

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

martian
User
spacer line

Dear Goyang2,

Please, how long takes to receive Visa for PNG in Jayapura? How long takes to receive Visa for Indo in Vanimo?

I would appreciate any details of this visa run option.

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Martin

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

63,704,604 topic views - 229,096 posts - 13,639 topics - 19,727 members - last post @ 13-11-2018 18:21 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

108,283,199 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com