indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Bogor
User
User icon of Bogor
spacer line

Is somebody knows about hotel in Anyer with price 40-50 US dollar/night. I am trying via internet ( travel burau too expensive Emoticon: Yes! ). I prefer as mambruk hotel.
I need info for reservation.

Thanks

Erik_
User
User icon of Erik_
spacer line

Have you checked Mambruk hotel? A villa there will cost you around Rp. 1 mln per night (rent via private owner). I would think that the hotel is somewhat cheaper and maybe within your budget after all.

Enjoy.....

samdino
User
User icon of samdino
spacer line

Hi bebe good luck you may see link if i,m in jkt i ,ll guide you and help you out Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Yummie! http://www.asiahotels.com/hl/J(...)arta-Indonesia-3.asp Emoticon: Yummie! Emoticon: Yummie! i hope that can help you babe

Never put off till tomorrow what can be done today........ (coooool babe)

pettelaar
User
spacer line

bin 3 times in hotel sol elite marbela was pretty good ,food good and the people are verry nice ,,ok greetings

alexdwsn12
User
spacer line

bin 3 times in hotel sol elite marbela was pretty good ,food good and the people are verry nice ,,ok greetings

Yes, you are absolutely right. I am totally agreed with you. There is no problem at all. All the things are very nice and comfortable for anyone.

supermo
User
spacer line

Marabella looks very nice but you cant even have a meal for 40-50 dollars never mind get a room for that !
Have stayed at Hotal Patra which is 1/2 mile from marbella and is actually beach bungalows which are spread out and all face the beach ...prices are $70 a night more than 1/2 marbella and if you do crave the noisy market outside the marbella you can walk up the beach to the south ....Patra beach is quiet and not so many hawkers and the banana boats, quad bikes and jet ski's visit regularilly to tout for business if thats what you want. Beach is nice and soft sand.
Marbella does have a night club but was very quiet the friday and saturday we visited.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

45,534,242 topic views - 219,988 posts - 13,386 topics - 15,510 members - last post @ 23-03-2017 10:28 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

83,583,467 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com