indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

well what you are imagining is somewhat true .......in all sense

Rgds
Aliakbar

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Obedience, respect to their spouses? We are living in the 21th century, I would say it would be a very good thing if they would loose that, western influence or not! On the other hand i think this is one of the main reasons that a number of western "uomi" choose their partner in Asia or Eastern Europe for that matter

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 17-06-2004 19:16 diederick wrote:
Obedience, respect to their spouses? We are living in the 21th century, I would say it would be a very good thing if they would loose that, western influence or not! On the other hand i think this is one of the main reasons that a number of western "uomi" choose their partner in Asia or Eastern Europe for that matter

Guess you are right about that, but well, everyone is looking in some special woman and if they listen to you its probably better than if they don't, right?
I know this is a blunt statement, but please don't see it as black and white as this please.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

68,293,850 topic views - 230,457 posts - 13,656 topics - 20,402 members - last post @ 18-02-2019 03:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

113,669,028 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com