indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Let we folks discuss about the good and the bad of Indonesian women Community.....

In my opinion Indonesian women are very hardworking and are very specific to the goals they aim for...

Rgds
Aliakbar

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

In my opinion Indonesian women are very hardworking and are very specific to the goals they aim for...

Rgds
Aliakbar

Ali...you should change "Indonesian women" to "Desi Clark"... Emoticon: Shiny
Glad you think that way Aliiiiiiiiiiiii..ha ha ha

In my opinion, people who know what they want in life, have faith, believe in themselves and have dreams....are people that you describe above Ali!...... Has nothing to do with gender!!

But if you ask, do you think Indonesian women are very submissive.... I would say YES....because of how they were raised/taught!

Have a safe trip Ali! Don't forget to bring a new visa when you come back...hahhahahahaha

Ta-ta
Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Ali...what the H***(beep) with your icon? Is it Ninja or Zorro...heh?

Desi Clark

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

When a foreigner looks at an Indonesian woman she inmediatly thinks, he likes her.
But when a foreigner looks to a woman in his own country or Europe, the woman not even pay attention to it.

A Indonesian woman tries to make sure everybody see her, but a woman in the west they don 't.
They pay more attention to themselve then to the rest.

I speak in general not all are the same.

Best regards,

Albert

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

On 26-04-2004 06:33 aliakbar wrote:
]In my opinion Indonesian women [...]are very specific to the goals they aim for...[BR

This intrigues me, what do you mean with that Ali?
On 26-04-2004 16:08 Albert wrote:
when a foreigner looks to a woman in his own country or Europe, the woman not even pay attention to it
Albert

Clearly, Albert, you are disappointed in European women (as a lot of European men, they cannot handle the emancipated woman, complete libraries are already filled with that subjet). I would say that this maybe is the case with Dutch women, but not for our Latin ladies. Be hopefull. There is already a trend turn, if i may say. Gradually Dutch women are complaining that men don't give them compliments anymore !
Pertaining Indonesian women. It is my experience that at least a growing number of them do everything not to be seen (hijaab etc.)
Finally, Desi, welcome back to the forum! You have been absent for a while...we (?) missed you..

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Well for people who worry about my Icon...Dont get SCARED ITS me MYSELF...in a NINJA DISGUISE>>,,,,

well I should really change it,,,,

Welcome Back Desi in the forum....We missed you..Well I dont need a visa to comeback desiii,,I have re entry permits...an an legal expatriate here,,hehe

BR]This intrigues me, what do you mean with that Ali?[...]

Well that goals can be anything.. From Career , Income to Kids, And boyfreinds and many more....They are like Strikers in Soccer aiming always on the target they want ....And thats a really nice attitude...

Keep it up Indo Women....!!!!

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

I dont buy what you guys talked about Indo or Euro Women... all I can say is..I know what I want..and I will get it!!!!

Well folks.,..thank you for a warm welcome back! I feel L-O-V-E-D!!!!

I can feel Jeroen also missed my presence here. whoahahhahahahahaha Emoticon: Devil

Desi Clark

Blog Bot
spacer line

Hi Desi Clark,
Do you know how many Desi Clarks in Indonesia?..
I think you are an open minded person. To all western menfolks who read this forum: THE STATISTIC FIGURE SHOWS ITSELF: Indonesia's population : 220 Million> we cannot dispute the Indonesian women contribution towards this figure. They love their husbands. FULL STOP. Westrern women? I leave it to you menfolks to answer this phenomena.....
Welcome back Desi
where is Jeroen? ...WHERE IS JEROEN? he might know something or two about Indonesian Women! Emoticon: Bye bye

Bagusdewe: Redy eyes, goodlooking & very sleepy

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

Blog Bot
spacer line

On 26-04-2004 19:01 diederick wrote:
[...]

It is my experience that at least a growing number of them do everything not to be seen (hijaab etc.)
Finally, Desi, welcome back to the forum! You have been absent for a while...we (?) missed you..

Hi deiderick,
Yes I agree in that context. But nevertheles they love their husbands at home.
Once I went to a wedding ceremony (traditional style in the Village somewhere..) the old fellow gave a peptalk (wejangan) /advice to this new couple/married:
..."to you my dear child(Bride)... before your husband come home,.. from work, do this: put a black mark/dirt from kitchen in your face...., so when your husband greets you in front your house he will notice that black dirt,..in your beautiful face. He will tell you to wipe this mark off your face. My child, when you are going to wipe that mark off your face,.. use the bottom part of your kebaya (dress) or bottom part of your kain (skirt) under your knees to wipe your face quickly in front of him......My child,.. if you follow this advice, trust me,.. the world is going to be full of flowers...(the husband would certainly sees that!)...
I know, Desi would hate me for telling this story....
But I went to this wedding and I saw this old man was saying to the bride......Every body in that wedding was laughing!...And the Bride was blushing,.. her cheeks were looking more beautiful! ......few years later I met that same couple: They had 7(seven) children...
I think she listened very well to that old man's "Wise Words"... don't you think she did?...

Bagusdewe Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Bye bye

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 26-04-2004 16:08 Albert wrote:
When a foreigner looks at an Indonesian woman she inmediatly thinks, he likes her.
But when a foreigner looks to a woman in his own country or Europe, the woman not even pay attention to it

Albert...I was LOL reading your stat above.... my question would be, " Did the foreigner winking his eyes when looking at her or acting as if he was licking his upper lips?"...yeah that would give me ( a woman) a hint .........HAHAHHAHA

Desi Clark

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 27-04-2004 04:15 bagusdewe wrote:
Hi Desi Clark,
Do you know how many Desi Clarks in Indonesia?

As far as I know, only one Desi Clark.... we have Desi Arnez and Desi Arnez Jr. ...he was on the TV Show "I Love Lucy"....last time I heard, he got divorce from his comedian wife " Lucille Ball".

BagusDewe = BagusSendiri?

Btw, about your story....I have read millions times but still couldnt figure it out...I'm not good with transparency.... and work hard trying to figure out a grey area.... hubby said math would be good for me, because there is only right or wrong answer....hehehehe

moral of the story: I don't get the story about the black dirt on her face.... what's wrong with my brain today????? (hey..be gentle to discuss about my brain OK..was poisoned by algebra's problems )...

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 26-04-2004 19:01 diederick wrote:
[...]

This intrigues me, what do you mean with that Ali?[...]

Clearly, Albert, you are disappointed in European women.

That is not true, then my Wife is also dissapointed in European woman? I tell you what I see, what I experience. My wife shares my opinion for 100%.
I think you do not know enough about Indonesian Woman, your eyes are not yet opend. Maybe you still see them trough the eyes of a tourist. I do not. I have my own business in there.

I prefer the way the European woman behaves, and not so stupid as the Indonesian woman I have seen and met.

REgards,

Albert

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 27-04-2004 21:20 Desi Clark wrote:
[...]

Albert...I was LOL reading your stat above.... my question would be, " Did the foreigner winking his eyes when looking at her or acting as if he was licking his upper lips?"...yeah that would give me ( a woman) a hint .........HAHAHHAHA

Desi Clark

Desi, just looking at them is already enough (man to the woman).
Even in the shopping mal, when you enter. The woman inmeadtly look at me. Or it is because I am very handsome. Emoticon: Smile

What about the woman in Bandung and their reputation concerning money? Or is that also untrue?

I have nothing against Indonesian or European woman, only the Indonesian woman behave so very strance. And if a foreigner wishes, he could easy get a Holliday girl friend. Because a Indonesian Girls/Woman quickly thinks he is serous and want to marry her?

So Desi, do not worry just look at them and who knows the run to you. Emoticon: Smile )

But be carefull many foreigner behave like J*rks in Indonesia. Because with money you can buy a lot in Indonesia.

Goodluck with the hunt. Emoticon: Smile )

Albert

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 27-04-2004 21:33 Desi Clark wrote:
[...]

As far as I know, only one Desi Clark.... we have Desi Arnez and Desi Arnez Jr. ...he was on the TV Show "I Love Lucy"....last time I heard, he got divorce from his comedian wife " Lucille Ball".

Desi Clark & Indonesia
http://www.google.nl/search?hl(...)ark%22+Indonesia&lr=
269 Pages according to Yahoo.

So there is more then 1.

Albert

spacer line  

[I prefer the way the European woman behaves, and not so stupid as the Indonesian woman I have seen and met]

well, well, albert.. even though l understand that your opinion does not apply to all indo women in general, still it hurts. We have brains you know and also the right attitude when in comes to relationship with foreign men whether in business, casual friendship or romance, even if it's just a fling. I think in would only be fair to me, an indo woman and also to you, if you would just share the experience from which you form your conclusion. Thank you. Emoticon: Bye bye

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 29-04-2004 14:30 Albert wrote:
[...]

Desi Clark & Indonesia
http://www.google.nl/search?hl(...)"+Indonesia&lr=
269 Pages according to Yahoo.

So there is more then 1.

Albert

Alberttttttttttt... ! Yup..all is me..duh! Emoticon: Very funny

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

On 29-04-2004 14:17 Albert wrote:
[...]

That is not true, then my Wife is also dissapointed in European woman? I tell you what I see, what I experience. My wife shares my opinion for 100%.
I think you do not know enough about Indonesian Woman, your eyes are not yet opend. Maybe you still see them trough the eyes of a tourist. I do not. I have my own business in there.

I prefer the way the European woman behaves, and not so stupid as the Indonesian woman I have seen and met.

REgards,

Albert

Dear Albert,
Clearly I misunderstood you. I thaught you were critical about European women, but it was the other way round; you were critical about Indonesian women. And your wife is too!
I think it all depends on the view you have, when visiting or living in Indonesia. I guess as a single man you will have a complete different mindset then if you are there, married and with family (if everything is ok. I know the stories, and I also know the stories how Indonesian women are sometimes treated by there fellow-Indonesians when they are in the company of a European man (even when it is only business).
Let me assure you i am not a tourist. I work every day with 5 extra-ordinary talented and gifted Indonesian women (of whom 2 wear a hijaab) of different religious and regional background, and my esteem of the average Indonesian woman is now very high. Now I will say a bad thing: I prefer them as collegues more then men. But that is the same for me when I am working in the Netherlands.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 29-04-2004 14:44 Desi Clark wrote:
[...]

Alberttttttttttt... ! Yup..all is me..duh! Emoticon: Very funny

Like I've said there IS more then 1.
Big brother is waching you Desi?

Yahoo search result 47 pages

http://web.ask.com
many pages about Desi & Colledge Hockey?

Etc.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Dear All,

Just one remark, I do not think negative off the real Indonesian woman. I do not have experience with mixed blood woman.

If you are from Europe and you go to Indonesia, tja there is a big difference.
But it is the same if you compaire a Usa woman with a European woman, they are also not the same.

Most of my experience with woman is in the following places:
Jakarta
Bogor
Bandung
Semarang
Jepara
Jogya
Solo

Bali is much different then Java.

My wife has been a few times in Europe and when she compares them, she shares my oppinion.

Sorry if I've offended anybody. Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Yeah right!

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

I recently married one,and I can only say they are the most reliable women in the world.I would advise all men to marrie one Emoticon: Wink

pmuijzert
User
spacer line

Parhaps in Indonesia woman are working hard,but when they are married with a western man,there is a big change.There is no babu who does all the things,they have to do the things self.For one this is hard for the other not.Indonesian woman is a famely woman that is the big difference to western woman who want job first.

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

I don't believe that they will change overnight when they marrie western guy.At least mine is definitely not lazy. Emoticon: Shiny

spacer line  

Desi Clark wrote:

Hi Desi, Desi Arnez passed away on 86 and Lucy was on 1989 Emoticon: Sadley
Everytime I watch their old show.. I just wonder why Emoticon: Nooo they got divorced. According to the magz that I read their spouse said actually they still loved to each other (Desi and Lucy).. gushhh..

Cinthia Gutekunst

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

[
Hi Desi, Desi Arnez passed away on 86 and Lucy was on 1989 Emoticon: Sadley
Everytime I watch their old show.. I just wonder why Emoticon: Nooo they got divorced. According to the magz that I read their spouse said actually they still loved to each other (Desi and Lucy).. gushhh..

Cinthia Gutekunst [/quote]

Hi there Cinthia...perhaps the cause of their divorce was a marital affair.. adultery by Dezi Arnez.....not sure though!

Blog Bot
spacer line

hi folks,
question related to the main subject here; is it true that indonesian woman is sowly but surely losing her cultural identity by imitating her western counterpart ? asian ladies were and still are very well known for their loialty , obedience , patience and respect to their spouses ; how far urban indonesian woman still holding to these values? any offical or non official statistics.?

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,761,485 topic views - 235,525 posts - 13,700 topics - 26,444 members - last post @ 16-12-2019 09:20 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

126,869,479 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com