indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

kumar
User
spacer line

Do you have an opinion on who should pay when it comes to men and women on dates? Are you a traditionalist who believes the man should always pay? Do you believe men and women should share dating expenses equally? Do your opinions change as the relationship progresses? We want to hear what you have to say about the great dating pay debate!

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Why should we need to start with given our opion.

Why don't you first start and we reply to it.
You opened the topic so you give your opinion first.

Who are "We?

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

kumar
User
spacer line

First date : man should offer to pay , woman should insist half half
Second date -man pays
third date woman pays (but like a coffee date or something-not extravagant)
If continuing man takes responibilty for money, but woman insist on sometimes paying-like movie tickets or something.Hard balance to get right

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

whoever got the money pays Emoticon: Puh! if she earns more then me, sure she can show i wont feel less of a man Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Cooool

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

'Having any trouble with 'the war of sexes', nowadays Kumar (yth.) ???' Emoticon: Wink
If there is 'real love' it is a question of 'give and take', there is also a possibility of dividing 'in two' do you think so .... I guess you have also idea(s) of your own ,or do you want us to think for you ...... Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes!
The role of women in society is getting more exepted, globaly speaking; yesterday I saw a on BBC World/Asia today, an item about Bangladesh, it seems that more woman are participating in their economy than a big country as (H)India !!!
Woman tends to be more successfull in this economy than men; this fact is remarkable for an Muslim country !!!
They seem to advance too, by making more out of their 'macro-credits' .......

A 'background article':

www.csss-isla.com/archive/2003/nov16_30.htm

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

Lilla Mue
User
spacer line

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. Sascha

I am 100% agree with you. Thatīs the way supose to be....

Stay tune

Emoticon: Party!

Life is beautiful

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,134 posts - 13,485 topics - 16,234 members - last post @ 20-09-2017 23:14 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,969,303 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com