indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

I heard near a tourist spot in Sukabumi near Jakarta , there is a hotel in which nobody is allowed to enter a room which is specially kept reserved for a GHOST PRINCESS.....and they keep food , room clean etc...as well.

I really need some info from you folks....(i forgot the name of the Beach , ).....Does anybody know about this

Rgds

Ali

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

I think, if true, this has something to do with the "queen of the south sea" , which is not a ghostprincess, but a diety worshipped by Javanese (especially yogyakarta). Sukabumi is not at sea, as far as I know.

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

her name is Nyai Roro Kidul.....the hotel called Samudra Beach Hotel.....is in Pelabuhan Ratu. Actually Pelabuhan Ratu is still in Sukabumi

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Sukabumi regency....is it not?

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Oh yes gotcha bangwin./////Its called pelabuhan Ratu thanks for the info

But is it true that they also serve food in the room and clean the room ,And nobody else is allowed to and the room is totally reserved for the princess..

It would very interesting if could know how the basic story started and why so special about that room.

Rgds
Ali

(Ghost Explorer nowadays hahahahaha )

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

For what it is worth a citation from the Lonely Planet guide:
"If you want to enter te realms of legend, Pelabuhanratu ('Harbour of the queen') actually witnessed the creation of Nyai Lora Kidul, the malevolent Goddess who takes fishers and swimmers off to her watery kingdom. Don' t wear green (-gadung melati- D) on the beach or in the water (it's her colour), and in the Samudra Hotel a room is set aside for offerings to the Queen of the South Seas."
So, maybe superfluious, she is not a ghost, nor a princess, but a queen, and the offerings are done to keep the tourists safe, at least those of the Samudra hotel. The local fishermen bring offers to her in the beginning of April. They slaughter a bull and throw flowers in the sea (Pesta Nelayan). The sultan of Yogya and the susuhunan of Solo go each year to the sea, to marry her, because the legend tell that Panembahan Senopati - the archfather of the royal houses- stayed three days and nights in her subsea palace, where she thaught him affairs of state and the arts of love. The goddess became his wife, and his seen as thriving force behind the two royal houses.
The sultan of Yogya does his offerings to her at Parngtritis (the place where legend says that Senopati returned again).
Stil need info?

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Dude...dude...never even the dreams thought tht Lonely Planet Guide also has this information...

Well thanks a lot for opening my eyes...which are stuck in my mask hahahah

Rgds
Aliakbar

spacer line  

ali, the myth of the ghost princess is just myth. it's all nonsense and it has been exaggerated ( do l spell the damn word correctly?) for the benefit of the hotel. don't get me wrong, l do believe that we are not the only creatures in this godforsaken world but really, to exploitate that fact just to attract hotel guests is disgusting, to me at least. sorry, no offense to anything or anyone. peace. Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Bye bye

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

So Pinta ,,,if you say its a myth ...ok....How if we all forum users team up and try spend a night in that room and explore this myth ...is its really a myth..?? or a reality ....

Really looking for some brave blood who can explore Ghosts with me hehehehe......

Rgds
Aliakbar

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Thats why Its a saying ..Speaking is easy but to prove is damn tough....
(hard to find brave blood)

People say so much things about spirits, they dont exist, its not a myth, its this and that.....But why when you are asked to prove your guts,,,They hide away and just be quiet....

I asked about many of my freinds if they were really brave to join with me for Ghost Sightseeing,...they say no ....Too busy, have to do this , cant come..., problems...many excuses.....Come on freinds, I hope FEAR FACTOR (AXN) was in Indonesia....I would have done whtever they would ask me to do...!!!! hahaha

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Ali,

Go with your ghostbusterteam immediatly to the former building of the freemasons in Menteng. It seems the place is haunted!

spacer line  

Ali, you can count me in to your ghost-hunter team! l'm all yours!! Emoticon: Yes!

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

At last got someone...A true brave Blood...!!! Pinta...hope u know what u have agreed...So when do you want to explore DUNIA LAIN and see ghosts from a close distance.....

I really Appreciate you...being a woman u accepted the challenge really adds one more positive point to Indo woman...Bravery !!!

This shows how brave you are !!!
Rgds
Ali

spacer line  

Thank you for the compliment, Ali. So, how many members do you need to get this mission started? Let me know, okay? Emoticon: Smile

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Desiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........Yerunnnnnnnnnnnnn..and all you folks ..We r forming a team of Ghost Busters....wanna join ??????????????????

spacer line  

Hi Everyone,

To get to know more about Ratu Kidul, check out this site:
www.jawakidul.com/where.htm

Its very interesting. Emoticon: Shiny

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

87,962,803 topic views - 240,750 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,236 members - last post @ 17-01-2021 17:00 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

143,260,306 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com