indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Hi guys I am at work now and taking few minutes break. I am browsing on the net and getting this news.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11842116/

I am, frankly, quite shock. Is it true guys, especially, who are living in Netherland. I am live in New England, US. As a new englander we are consider at the liberal side.
I am not judging any body and respect all opinion. I am asking because I am curious about it. That is all folk.
You all have a wonderful day

Ciao
Maple-leafs

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

Great photo at that link... where are we going with this country that we have to learn our new immigrants these kind of things as part of our culture... something to be proud on... just terrible Emoticon: Nooo

Or the politeness in this country...

Free candies at every corner of the street (of some parts of our capital)...

... and so on and so on... who still wants to come in here... not me
Emoticon: Nooo

"Veel mensen hebben een te hoge dunk van wat ze niet zijn, en een te geringe dunk van wat ze wel zijn".

spacer line  

On 15-03-2006 23:06 Richy wrote: Great photo at that link... where are we going with this country that we have to learn our new immigrants these kind of things as part of our culture... something to be proud on... just terrible

I am still proud to be dutch.

Oud worden op bali? www.whitedolphins.nl or www.whitedolphins.net

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

Richy ff geen ranzige nichtenplaatjes aub... Zet maar liever een foto van je mooie vrouw op het net, maak je ons blijer mee Emoticon: Yes!

Gracias. Sama sama

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

Die nichtenplaatjes horen deel uit te maken van onze vaderlandse liefde... Emoticon: Smile Foto's van mijn meisje houd ik ff voor mijzelf... vind je het erg Emoticon: Wink

"Veel mensen hebben een te hoge dunk van wat ze niet zijn, en een te geringe dunk van wat ze wel zijn".

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

I agree with Rien. No better country than the Netherlands.

Begin de details te vergeten

goyang2
User
User icon of goyang2
spacer line

On 17-03-2006 09:06 JohanN wrote:
I agree with Rien. No better country than the Netherlands.

Yeah right....The Netherlands is the best country....what if y'all were born somewhere else, you would probably say something else....

Biak: B-ilang I-ngat A-kan K-embali

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Goyang dombret: that is correct, probably I would, but right now that is my opinion. Just a matter of trying to make an objective look to Nederland compared to other countries: social, economical, educational, changes for everyone, welfare etc.

Begin de details te vergeten

alfred
User
User icon of alfred
spacer line

Not so sure about my patriotism (being Dutch by birth and upbringing) anymore, but that matter apart, how IS life for gay people in Indonesia nowadays? And for gay tourists? i met only rather polite (though rather reserved as well) reactions on Bali, when we told Balinese people (when asked) that my male and younger partner and I are married. The fact that I am father of two (almost grown up) daughters made it more easy perhaps?
Interested in experiences other travellers have!!

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Ik hoop dat Nederland altijd in alles zo vrij zal blijven...wat zou het anders saai zijn hier.Gewoon zeggen en doen wat jij wil...da's pas echte democratie.en laat ze in andere landen maar lekker kritiek leveren...is ge woon jaloezie voor alles wat ze zelf niet mogen of kunnen in hun iegen land. Emoticon: Shiny

zieleffe
User
User icon of zieleffe
spacer line

Eroscentrum of Rosse buurt in Rotterdam Emoticon: Cooool

Verdediging is de ruiter van kritiek--- *O* --,Het doel heiligt de middelen

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

On 17-03-2006 19:54 Veer01 wrote:
Gewoon zeggen en doen wat jij wil...

Sure... ik zit graag op mijn gat en stem op links zodat ik mijn handje op kan houden zodat anderen voor mij kunnen werken... zal de mentaliteit voor (minstens) de komende 4 jaar gaan worden Emoticon: Nooo Verder vind ik bovenstaande echt een "Hart van Nederland" mentaliteit... iedere avond weer rond half 11 een slap aftreksel van onze samenleving (typische klaagcultuur) te zien... Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Hey Richy..like Oddball said in Kelly's Heroes...Allways them negative waves. Emoticon: Talk to the hand

Papa Hijan
User
User icon of Papa Hijan
spacer line

It's human nature with all of it's sides, The more control, the more walk in line...the more freedom, the more expose their true personality (have to admit there many freaks here...but still there are even more freaks who are forced by law and society to walk in line). Many don't do the things they actually want to do simply because it's forbidden or not accepted by society. The freedom of speech, sexuality and religion here in Holland is something that makes this little country special. Some just overrate it a bit too much, but ok....the Dutch say ; if you dont like it then just dont bother, like a television "you can always skip the channels you don't like", with our freedom of speech some just say whatever what they want to say, even in the media. The point we sometimes forget in our openhearted way of speaking is that the freedom of giving your opinion doesn't automaticly mean you have the freedom to offend other people for being different.

~Hollandse ouder leert het kind; wees beleefd en wees eerlijk~
~Indonesische ouder leert het kind; wees beleefd en kwets niet~

How confusing i'm a mix of both cultures Emoticon: Wink

Michael

Apa sih lo?

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 01-10-2006 14:05 Papa Hijan wrote:

~Hollandse ouder leert het kind; wees beleefd en wees eerlijk~
~Indonesische ouder leert het kind; wees beleefd en kwets niet~

Well, that's the problem for a lot of foreigners here, to cope with these differences.
Western/Dutch top ten of virtues: number 1: honesty.
Eastern/Indonesian top ten of virtues: number 1: don't offend somebody or cause losing face. Number 10: honesty.

The ranking of this virtues is the cause of a lot of misunderstanding between the 2 cultures. That explains the many lies here in RI.

putri
User
spacer line

Ha..ha.. I can imagine if a non dutch will be shocked.... !!
NL is OK, though, it is quite normal country. The difference is , you can indeed upload such shocking pictures but, it is not a daily view. Everybody can think and do what they want, and I am glad the majority are still quite normal, I mean, like people in other countries, but they can have a good laugh on such cynical photo's just like above. It is not a big deal, just events.
I am not a dutch citizen, but I am living and working in NL. Certainly it is an OK country. with all those national complaints and national dinner time at 6;00 pm... and national hart van nederland at 11.00pm.... Emoticon: Laugh out loud

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Sex under-16's grey area.

• A chief constable has said that young men who have sex with girls aged 13 or over should not necessarily be classed as paedophiles.
  • Dyfed-Powys, chief Terry Grange said he believed the word "paedophile" should only apply to older men, who have sex with prepubescents.
  • He said it would not be possible to prosecute all boys who have sex with girls, who are under 16 but over 12.
  • The charity Kidscape said the police chief was 'on very dicey ground'.

Source: www 19-11-2006 15. 00 u.

• I myself think that the norm: "..... beneath 16, should not be 'negotiated' it represent 'an internationally accepted norm' to judge and opiniate 'paedophile behaviour', would it .....
  • Comparing with apples: ....... a lot of people do not like apples that are not 'full-grown'; not full-grown apples are sour of taste, although some people like the taste of sour apples ..... but in general most of the people (majority) do not like it .....
  • If sex under 16 will be exepted than probably we will end up in 'a downward spiral'; the next question will be: "...... should we accept sex under 12 ....."

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

balibreeze
    User
    User icon of balibreeze
    spacer line

Well... every country has it own culture and lifestyle... I think as a foreigner who lives in Holland, its depend on us to see how things are.. there must be bad and good sides anywhere.. just like a twosided coin... lets just mind our own business dearest friends....... but for me.. I like to see a glass half full instead of half empty. Peace!!!! Emoticon: Bye bye

sing ken ken bli....

Jantje
    User
    spacer line

IS THIS TRUE OR IS IT JUST MY IMAGINATION ???

iYahoohoo, Itís troehoe

http://indiestore.com/dutchguy1000
    http://www.marktplaza.nl/lekkere-cybersex-2353781

Emoticon: Yes!

Jeroen
    Administrator
    User icon of Jeroen
    spacer line

True what? Page not found when I look at Marktplaza Emoticon: Party!

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

• " ..... where is the answer of 'little John' .... "

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,134 posts - 13,485 topics - 16,234 members - last post @ 20-09-2017 23:14 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,969,296 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com