indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Blog Bot
spacer line

Hi Local motion,
How is Hawaii these days, been there two times on Oahu&Maui.
Only wanted to say that i was last oktober in Bali for 1 month, and that i find it very sad that such a beautifull country is runned by corrupted people.
People were even scared to talk about politics and the muslims(fanatics)
On the other hand corruption is normal in these kind of poor countries, its a way of life to earn an extra $.
Can only say if that country with al of its possibilities was located in europe it would be a rich country and that every person would have a worthy life.
Have to go to work now baai.
By the way i'm from Belgium next to Holland Emoticon: Shiny

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

[quote] On 20-05-2004 13:04 Vinie wrote:
Hi Local motion,

How is Hawaii these days, been there two times on Oahu&Maui.

Only wanted to say that i was last oktober in Bali for 1 month, and that i find it very sad that such a beautifull country is runned by corrupted people.

Bali is not a country.....

People were even scared to talk about politics and the muslims(fanatics)

Which people?...I think people now ( in Indonesia) do have more freedom of speech....

On the other hand corruption is normal in these kind of poor countries, its a way of life to earn an extra $.

Excuse me? If you refer Corruption is normal in Indonesia.. well I disagree.! I would not say it was normal, but pretty high..that sounds more appropriate!!

Can only say if that country with al of its possibilities was located in europe it would be a rich country and that every person would have a worthy life.

Nothing's wrong for being Ethnocentrism*! But location would only take a small part to build a better (oh you say rich) country..other example: say you live in Belgium, will that make you think you are worthy than Japanese people who live in Japan? who would believe that other than yourself?!

-------articles----- very interesting....

AMSTERDAM — A horse was killed on Tuesday night in a small town near Rotterdam after it was seriously sexually assaulted, police have confirmed.

A police spokesman said the horse had been raped both anally and vaginally with an unknown object. The animal is also believed to have been stabbed several times.

The horse — identified as five-year-old mare — was penned in a pasture in Lekkerkerk, near Rotterdam. Police are investigating the incident and are trying to track down witnesses.

In March, MPs reacted with shock as a man escaped prosecution for raping a pony in Utrecht because he had not broken the law.

Dutch Agriculture Minister Cees Veerman has since confirmed he will examine the possibility of making sex with animals a criminal offence. Currently it is only

a crime if the animal sustains serious injury. A majority of MPs are in favour of criminalising all forms of bestiality.

Meanwhile, investigations continue into a case in which three asylum seekers were kidnapped in Belgium and forced to have sex with both men and animals in a farm shed in the village of Kraggenburg, near Lelystad.

The women were beaten and photographed while performing the sexual acts. Police have detained at least six men and three women, but further arrests have not been ruled out.

Opinion:
Is that worth of life???

Ethnocentrism is based on the assumption that one's own way of life
is superior to all others. Emoticon: Yes!

Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Desi,

Eeeehhhhh don't destroy our dream that Holland is such a peacefull country. Emoticon: Yeah right!

Albert Emoticon: Bye bye

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Blog Bot
spacer line

Ethnocentrism is based on the assumption that ones own way of life

is superior to all others. -> that must be MUSLIM talk.

Please put away that fancy teacher behaviour Emoticon: Yes! .

And yes we all now that Bali is part of inonesia, i was talking country in general. And yes people of Bali like to be independant and live their own live.

And have nothing against poor people, but you have to learn to read between the lines Emoticon: Bye bye we in fact are more poor than Indonesia because we have not so much of natural sources.
You should be much better of than you are now, if the country would be runned by competent people.
We could also use some more of them Emoticon: Smile .

greetzzzzz

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Desi,

Did I not tell you that we are (maybe) the most liberated country concering sex? Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Yes!

There is your proof. So be careful if you ever have plans to go on a holliday to Holland. Emoticon: Confused

Albert

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 21-05-2004 10:08 Albert wrote:
Desi,

Did I not tell you that we are (maybe) the most liberated country concering sex? Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Yes!

There is your proof. So be careful if you ever have plans to go on a holliday to Holland. Emoticon: Confused

Albert

Lieve Albert...

Thank you for the warning..hehehehehe!

Btw, how are you and your mom doing? Do you live in Jakarta or Holland?

Take care
Desi

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Little late, but I'm going back to what I said: "in people's mind Americans are bad"..

You said "wrong"... how can a thought be wrong? That's not possible. You don't have to agree on it, but not a single thought is to be put away as bad or wrong. (expressing a thought, executing a thought is something else of course)

Not every "American" (migrants from 'Europe'), but again, people's minds don't judge single people, but take groups to make it easy for themselves. I see Indonesian people as friendly and nice. Possibly because they are more friendly and nice than what I'm used to (Dutch people) but NOT all Indonesian are friendly and nice of course.

Your story isn't really a fact, as much as this topic is, right?

Yerun

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 21-05-2004 12:52 Desi Clark wrote:
[...]

Lieve Albert...
Thank you for the warning..hehehehehe!
Btw, how are you and your mom doing?
Do you live in Jakarta or Holland?
Take care

Desi

Beste Desi,

I see you have been reading the forum.

I am now in Holland for business and family.
Maybe until winter.
After that, I go back to Jepara.
Not Jakarta.
My furniture business is located in Jepara which is above Semarang.

Groetjes,

Albert

spacer line  

Desi Desi... Aloha in da "hale" = house... Emoticon: Smile please give the haole bruddah Vinie some slack-- the Big Kahuna >:* will give him some hanna okolele= trouble if he makes more errors.. Emoticon: Nice hahahhaha-
just picking on you Vinnie--the Islands are getting crowded again-
summer vacation coming up..and OHANA is alive and well---Maui
no ka oe=Maui is da best...

Yerun..... let me stop and say "AMEN" about the topic..."Thoughts & Minds"=== there will be no ending in the discussions about this subject...- Ur quite correct in the explanation.... Mahalo to ALL Emoticon: Bye bye

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,647,862 topic views - 235,464 posts - 13,700 topics - 26,348 members - last post @ 11-12-2019 22:22 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

126,708,265 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com