indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

I know of a freind of mine here in Indonesia who had a American bf .. and always asked him to say that (he was from Holland when he is in Indonesia....if anybody asked him where he was from)

I dont know whats this reason for......

Is there any special more in a Dutch guy than a american....??

Rgds

Ali

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

My big shot guess is for safety reasons ....

On 20-04-2004 05:51 aliakbar wrote:
I know of a freind of mine here in Indonesia who had a American bf .. and always asked him to say that (he was from Holland when he is in Indonesia....if anybody asked him where he was from)

I dont know whats this reason for......

Is there any special more in a Dutch guy than a american....??

Rgds

Ali

DIM-C is a free, fun and relaxing club for indonesian mixed couples worldwide who are in search of friendships.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I don't think that this has anything to do with bf/gf, but more with the general thought about Americans in people's minds. They think they are bad because... they attack Iraq, they kill Hamas members through support of Israel.

It has just grown this way I suppose. Nothing to change about that overnight. Emoticon:

budowono1
User
spacer line

cause of the history america is responcable for the chaos in Indonesia and the death of Soekarno what is found to be unforgivable.

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 20-04-2004 10:41 budowono1 wrote:
cause of the history america is responcable for the chaos in Indonesia and the death of Soekarno what is found to be unforgivable.

On 20-04-2004 08:31 Jeroen wrote:
I dont think that this has anything to do with bf/gf, but more with the general thought about Americans in peoples minds. They think they are bad because... they attack Iraq, they kill Hamas members through support of Israel.

It has just grown this way I suppose. Nothing to change about that overnight. Emoticon:

Hey hey .be nice and gentle OK.... ( the lyric goes like this: and I gladly stand up next to her, and defend her through today.. cause there aint no doubt I love this place.. GOD BLESS THE USA). Bud, you should ask former President Soeharto to the cause of the death of 1st Presidend Soekarno... i am sure he got the answer...

Dutch colonized Indonesia for many years.... Emoticon: Devil Jeroen, correct me if I am wrong.. my history sucks! ( I said it again, didnt I??)

On August 16, Americans bombed Nagasaki and Hirosima.. and the result? Jepun left Indonesia. and what else? Indonesia proclaimed their independence....

Aliiiiiiiiiiii, don't ever ask me to tell a lie that I am Spanish,,, cuz I will get offended and will curse you, on top of that you will be fired as a BF!!! HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAA.....

Peace Ya'all
Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

havana45
User
spacer line

Yes,US bombed Nagasaki and Hirpshima and the shame is still upon us all!The Dutch weakend by the war in Europe had to give in.Fighting on two fronts is expensive.They still had one part of Indonesia,West Irian wich in 1958 they had to give up under severe pressure of the US.You know why?On West Irian there lies the largest copper/gold mine of the whole world and guess who is exploring it now.Yes,the US.So some history is written,but the intention were held out of publicity.I am born in Indonesia and now I live in Europe.Every year I go back and enjoy a few weeks vacation.
Bye .

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

On 20-04-2004 21:08 havana45 wrote:
The Dutch weakend by the war in Europe had to give in.Fighting on two fronts is expensive.They still had one part of Indonesia,West Irian wich in 1958 they had to give up under severe pressure of the US..

I guess I go here off-topic but the written history tells us that Irian Jaya/Dutch New Guinea was handed over by the Dutch to the United Nations on 1 october 1962 (so not 1958). The UN then transfered the territory on 1 may 1963 to the Republic of Indonesia. In 1967 Indonesia gave PT Freeport mining-rights in Papua.

budowono1
User
spacer line

that maybe true in a way but Hiroshima/ Nagasaki was not 16Augus1945 but.
Hiroshima 6 Augus 1945
Nagasaki 9 Augus 1945
queen Wilhelmina serender and agree to sighn proklaisi kemerdekaan 15 Augus 1945
Proklamasi kemerdekaan 17 augus 1945.

yea it true that Suharto was one that killed his but it was Eisenhower and presiden Johnson that made sure that a no rank soldier as Suharto could make it to the top and funded the G30s that caused the deaths of 2.5 milion people.

and at the Tanjung priok masacre 12 september 1984.
was also funded by american organisations.

i know the History to well im avrayd.
but the point is that this is the reason for the hate between Indonesia and America.

it has nothing to do with Iraq for a true Indonesian don't care aboud what happens abroad it not our problem.

to some people History might be usless but to me it is inportand cause im planning to start my own oposition once i finish my education that is why i studied sosiial politik and became a soldier.

i have to know every detail cause for me it is of all essance.
you might not be interested in this topic.

but that ok i just like to debate to inprove my social skill

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

And also try to improve your writing Spelling Skills if u dont mind ....

Emoticon: Devil Emoticon: Devil

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

I think answer is simple. Everybody wants to be a dutchman!
Once you tried you'l know!!!whahhahaa

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

What can I do what can I say after taking the blame we all go our way. We were here in Indonesia for generations, we were bad we were good. We left the country in a good shape, infrastucture schools and hightechstandards for that time. The independance came saw and concurrent and look now what a miserable state the country is in. I think the best way is to proclaim the Republic Indonesia into the United islands of Indonesia. Each island has its own rules jurisdiction, nomore mister wiseguys from Jawa. The gouvernement rules in Jakarta and let the islands do what is in their power under the supervision of Jakarta. Just like Washington is for theUSA. The indonesians are too diferent and some want independence, why not, as long as Jakarta agrees to the new rules, i so no difficulty in that? So its a mixture of Dutch and USA.

Sepp

budowono1
User
spacer line

i dis agree America is Indonesia┤s worst enamy wurst than the colony cause thats over we won the revolution and they kost.
but america done countless terorist atac┤s on Indonesia with out any reason that is why people can eccept belanda but not american

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Americans are not our enemies, according to our government...

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Budowono,

Are you happy you overwon the Dutch? They only left because of the Russians having 5 submarines waiting near Jakarata. And if we would not have left we would have been in war with Russia and Indonesia would have become a communist country. Example is east Europe after freed from the Germans.

But the old generation from today in Indonesia who experience the Dutch. They still say, please let the Dutch come back. Because Indonesia today is such a big dissaster, so full of corruption, etc. It was better when the Dutch where still in Indonesia.

So first study your history well before you complain.

Second why do you only complain about Bush and maybe Sharon. Why do you totally not complain about Sadam, Bin Laden, Al-quada, etc.

Is it ok in your Koran to kill your own people.
Your big hero Sadam killed 5.000.000 of your own people (Muslim).
He build a new pallace which costed millions of dollar, while many of his people died everyday because of hunger. But he still is your hero??? STUPID Emoticon: Frustrated

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

budowono1
User
spacer line

Only the KNIL traytors.

but former pelopor and Romusha say other wise.
we won the war cause we ellite militer cuz we got trained by jepang.

Rusia came as allie many yrs after the war.
we had seport from Jepang/Korea.

Indonesia was no 1 SEATO country
(South East Asia Treaty Organisation)

i9 studied history well my jenderal at school where Social politik and Sejarah so i know what italking boud.

my hero not Sadam heis arab and inferior ras.

my big hero .Kaisar Hiro Hito/Sutomo/Mao ze Dong/Diponegoro.
i respect the revolutionari's like my grand father .
i dispice arab and there culture of evil.

but amerika is most evil of them all i blame them for G30s.
i blame them for insiden Allan pope.
i blame them for Tanjung priok masacre 12 Sep 1984.
Al-quayda not my problem .

Indonesia do not interfear with out side world.
that is what panca sila aboud nasional politik
Indonesia buat Indonesia u know that lah.....!

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Keep on dreaming that you were/are the best.
Because now Indonesia is nothing in Asia.

You have no freedom of press (still not), so there is a lot you do not know.

Indonesia does not interfear with outside world? No the only kill foreigners in their own country and then they claim. "There are no terrorist in Indonesia".

The bom on Bali, that time I was in Indonesia. The first thing they said on TV, that we foreigners did it. Emoticon: Frustrated Again stupid.

But like what kleinsman said. it is impossible to talk with you. Emoticon: Bye bye

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

It is impossible to talk with you ..........also ........

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Yes!

Because I will not give you my phonenumber. Emoticon: Bye bye

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Who cares for it....hehe,,,,

lilyana
User
spacer line

Hi,
When I am still dating my american b/f, I always mention that he's british i/o american, why? because I heard so many people says american is laud mouth, arrogant, etc.
But after knowing him for so long now I am so proud of him and to be his wife. Why? not because he's an american but because he's not a loud mouth and other bad things like some people think about american. And in fact he made one of my friend changes his mind about american.

Salam manis,
Lily

batavia
User
User icon of batavia
spacer line

Indonesians prefer Dutch people more than Americans ?

Huh? I thought americans today contain dutch (new york was new amsterdam), germans, british, etc, enz, and very tiny amount of real americans (indian-what said by colombus as native; not indian-india, nor indian nederlands=indonesia).. Emoticon: Yeah right!

But one of many reason i guess in history (even colonization era of the dutch) indonesia woman was treated well by them; not became junkun ianfu (correct me if im wrong) by japanesse, or mistreated by the allied.. and now, its easier to live in holland for our women, if you ever live in holland, you know it >:*

pmuijzert
User
spacer line

The problem of the Americans is as biggest and (richest)country to make the rules for everybody and they have to follow them.We Dutch are always helping where in this world only then there is future for the people.The problem of Indonesia is the corruption.This starts in the governement.All the people in Indonesia look to them.This is the big problem of this country.I know from the old Indonesian older than 65.Please let the Dutch people come back and reorganisation our governement / schooling / health (hospitals/doctors/dentist) / tax.(for everybody rich or poor).Make a start of social systeem.
Free schooling for everybody.Give people of governement a stable salary.Minister/teacher/policeman/military/an independent law,basis is still the Dutch law.Indonesia is and has big chances.Where is all the money going ? It has gold/copper/petrol/gas/wood/cheap working people/a big population.Let Indonesia open her heart so that we can help and not to proud for help from us.

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Hi Pmuijzert,

1st of all I think your posting has nothinh to do with the topic but ok I'd like to answer as well.
2nd of all I think we were before not in Indonesia for helping but to make ourselves more rich in the 1st time Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile
I admit corruption is a big problem in Indonesia but I think it's a bit arrogant to say that it would be good if we go back there.You must not forget that before we controlled everything there so the country is not really used to do everything by itself. It needs time, lots of time...We can support them were needed but of course they are proud: we created this situation (partial)...

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

minima
User
spacer line

Waarom ben je dan verbaasd als Indonesians prefer Dutch people ?? ... don't all woman prefer Dutch man? :p Read this

http://www.rnw.nl/lifestyle/html/men010419.html

mINImA
*never plan to marry one, gelukkig I am now married to one!*

spacer line  

ALOHA to ALL.....
just a few comments and yes I am open to all pro/con remarks...
to my knowledge-Americans- are different ethnic groups from many
countries...so please do NOT put everybody living in the USA as bad
people. The real native AMERICANS are the Indian Tribes-Navajo etc etc.. as a Polynesian and PROUD AMERICAN I have a good life
and worked hard as most people in the USA..as Jeroen wrote =in people's mind Americans are bad== "WRONG"....most people with NO GOOD intentions are BAD.. wherever they may lived---
BUD1....Desi gave you the answer in re.Sukarno's death--- the chaos in Indonesia was created by the Elite Civilians in Higher Echelons as well as by the Elite military leaders...the word corruption (still running rampant in Jakarta and other places) is as old as Mathusalem--hate was created before/after Aug.17 1945---
I guess- Bud1s- hate came after the good life disappeared your family have enjoyed after Sukarno's death---if I am wrong -let me apologies now--
Kleinsmann... again NOT everybody-- Emoticon: Smile >>>(2B Dutchman)
Albert... tell it like it is...... Emoticon: Bye bye
Lilyana... again NOT every American = loudmouth-arrogant
Minima... Emoticon: Smile some Dutchwoman prefers a POLYNESIAN
May there be PEACE in this world..... Mahalo nui loa Emoticon: Smile

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

75,329,860 topic views - 233,655 posts - 13,687 topics - 24,478 members - last post @ 20-09-2019 06:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

123,411,090 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com