indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

pbywater
User
User icon of pbywater
spacer line

Hey everyone, i was just wondering if someone could give me a recipe for rendang, i go to a shop called nelayan in the city to eat it when im there(i study in the city) but there is no place around my house where i can buy it when i want it, and the city is 30mins away by car or train-
So if anyone knows the recipe, can u please give me step by step guide to cooking it,
Thanks for your help.
Piet

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

hagen763
User
User icon of hagen763
spacer line

Met:

* Lontong
* Lalap
* Emping
Daarna Bir Cap Kunci en als er heb kretek natuurlijk. Emoticon: Bye bye
Umberto

viera
User
spacer line

hmmm....... if you already know the recipe of rendang.. and when you want to cook.... you will not so easy to find the ingrediend..... coz.... so many of bumbu.... so... the other way need your friend from indonesia to buy bumbu2... for rendang....
1st... you should have coconut milk.... many kind of leaf from indonesia.... cabe....
dan selamat makan....

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Rendang in greavy Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused Must be Dutch (rendang met sju) Emoticon: Red face Emoticon: Red face

I'll pass Emoticon: Stupid

spacer line  

SEEING THAT PICTURE IS LOOSING YOUR APETITE,ITS SEEMS LIKE DAGING KALIO OR KARE BUT NOT THE FAMOUS RENDANG.
OR FOR THE DUTCH SUCADE LAPJES WITH SJU

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Whiskas (Cat food)

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

More catfood

Holy mackerel, where is my Imodium?

pbywater
User
User icon of pbywater
spacer line

The rendang i have here in AU, the sauce? is very thick and is stuck to the meat, it is not like liquid at all, but it still is really nice and i loveeeee the spicy, becoz not much AU food is hot with chilli

viera
User
spacer line

hmm... i will help you to buy some bumbu from here... if i can send you by post....????
i think you look like pregnant woman need tht food .....hmmmm........

pbywater
User
User icon of pbywater
spacer line

thank you viera, but unfortunately the australian customs is so strict, they dont really let any food into the country unless its cooked, and even then they are very strict on plant materials such as leaves, i guess, im sure there will be some asian grocery stores here that i can have a look at, otherwise, i will ask my indo friends if they know anything to use as substitute
heheh my friend also owns indonesian resteraunt here called Bali Bagus, if u are ever in melb, australia, feel free to look it up, its an excellent resteraunt

viera
User
spacer line

OK.... i will gave you the recipe of rendang... but not now later yaa......
hmmm wish can go to melb someday....
Emoticon: Yeah right! on my dream i can go there hehehehe.....

women
User
User icon of women
spacer line

500 gr Beef, cut into 3cm cubes
1 Bumbu Rendang Indofood instant ( Rendang instant seasoning mix)
1 stalk lemongrass (bruised)
2 lime leaves
250 ml coconut milk

Bumbu: (mix all)
2 Red big chilli (u can put as much as u want)
4 Shallot
1-2 Garlic
1cm Ginger
3cm Galangal (Lengkuas)
Salt

Dinginnya Jerman

G_long
User
spacer line

If you live in Melb you can go to Glenferri at Hawthorn, At there you can find 2 Indonesian Supermarket, Laguna and Indomart, Indonesian food Ingredients complete in here like bumbu rendang, Sate, Gado-gado, mie, kerupuk, many kinds Indonesian sambal, pete, nangka also mpek-mpek etc. Another place you can find Indonesian supermarket at Clayton. You can buy bumbu rendang "Bamboe" brand if you like a bit hot Emoticon: Smile .
One Indonesian restaurant with original Indonesian taste in Clayton, its called Java.
A bit tips to make a nice rendang, put coconut roast in your rendang but grinder it first befoure put in rendang( you can make it with fry without oil one cup desiccated coconut using the wok until brown or use the oven).

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,556,988 topic views - 235,443 posts - 13,700 topics - 26,270 members - last post @ 09-12-2019 12:32 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

126,562,217 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com