indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

patatje
User
User icon of patatje
spacer line

Does anybody knows where you can buy legal software for the computer in Yogya or Semarang. People in Semarang say that you cannot find it in Semarang only in Jakarta. Is it possible that in neither of those big cities you can buy legal software?

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

Why do you need to buy legal software? In Indonesia (fortunately) they don't have something like BREIN in the Netherlands who keep harassing people to buy legal software...

Gracias. Sama sama

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

It's available in Yogya, I saw it in Mal Galeria last time if I'm not mistaken. But I didn't bother asking the price, since I already have a pc with a legal version of Windows XP.

Jantje
User
spacer line

He patatje,

I just bought a new computer with original Windows XP Prof. This version costs Rp. 1.500.000,-
Bought it at Wahana Computer, Mt. Hationo (Mataram)
They only sell legal software. Good shop, reliable, good service. Emoticon: Shiny
Illegal software you can buy or rent anywhere. Rent the latest versions for Rp. 2.500 per week. Emoticon: Cooool

spacer line  

TRY ROBINSON COMPUTER SHOP AMAZING SHOP WITH THE LATEST COMPUTER SOFTWARE LEGAL AND IILEGAL EVEN PROGRAMMS NEVER SEEN THAT CHEAP........ UNBELIEVEABLE

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

On 26-02-2006 20:59 tukad ganga wrote:
TRY ROBINSON COMPUTER SHOP AMAZING SHOP WITH THE LATEST COMPUTER SOFTWARE LEGAL AND IILEGAL EVEN PROGRAMMS NEVER SEEN THAT CHEAP........ UNBELIEVEABLE

Tukad gangga do you have shares in this Robinson Computer Shop?

Sorry ff wat minder wat postings van mij... Ik ben carnaval aan het vieren!

ALAAAAAAAAAAF!!!

Gracias. Sama sama

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

70,584,192 topic views - 231,690 posts - 13,666 topics - 21,346 members - last post @ 21-04-2019 22:45 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

116,929,255 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com