indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Tickets, airlines and transport > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

rick1
User
spacer line

Hi there, I'm trying to plan to bring family friends over to singapore from Indonesia and am trying to work out how much it is going to cost. I heard a rumour that the fiskal (I don't mean the airport tax!) has gone up for youngsters 12-19, so no longer 1 million but now 1500000. It seemed so ridiculous that I thought i should check first. can anyone confirm that, or is it just a rumour?

Also, I wondered if the airport authorities in Jakarta or Singapore will need proof of how much money they have. (I'm paying for their stay, so they dont need much money...)

I would be really grateful for help on this.

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

In January 2006 it was still 1 million. And there are still rumours that it will be abolished in 1-2 years..

Maybe some advice worth to try: try to get some TKI-papers and try to bluff your way at the customs...probably they believe you and won't ask you to pay the 1 million denda for going overseas.

Gracias. Sama sama

rick1
User
spacer line

Thanks for that, kiwimave.

Sorry though but I'm ignorant... What are TKI-papers?

All the best.

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

Ok just forget the TKI stuff...it doesnt work.

Ok here are the tricks if you want to travel and spend less money on the fiscal:
From most exit ports (almost all airports and seaports) Fiskal is 1 million
BUT
- If you travel to BATAM first (Fly there from JKT for 300rb, from JOG from 450rb), then take the ferry to Singapore: U just pay 500rb Fiskal
- If you travel by plane from Medan to Kuala Lumpur (about 400rb) you DONT PAY any fiscal. This is a fiscal free route. This is possibly also true for the new route Medan - Penang vv. from AirAsia, but I'm not sure because they will only launch this route in March. You can book AirAsia's tickets at www.airasia.com.

So 2 important ways to reduce/clear this annoying Fiskal tax.

By the way: At this time KLM offers a CHEAP way to visit family/friends in Holland if you are living in Indonesia (Londoh/Tuti+Jan?), you just pay 500 euro + 100 euro tax flying from Singapore to Amsterdam for a return trip in high season. If you take some domestic flight first from Jakarta to Batam you can travel from Jakarta to Amsterdam in Juli/August for alltogether less then 700 euro's! http://www.klm.com/travel/sg_en/index_default.html They still have seats almost every day in July and August.

Gracias. Sama sama

rick1
User
spacer line

Thanks, that's very helpful.

Regards to Osama and co...

spacer line  

So, if i understand correctly, everyone leaving Indonesia even for one day or one week has to pay this uang fiskal? IAnd do you pay at the airport? 'm planning to fly form Padang to KL with my Indonesian girlfriend in september.

Westerling
User
spacer line

Nogmaals!!!

Indonesiers vanuit Sumatra met bestemming Maleisie en sommige bestemmingen in Thailand hoeven ook geen fiskal meer te betalen. Op grond van het IMT-GT: Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle vedrag.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,135 posts - 13,485 topics - 16,234 members - last post @ 21-09-2017 00:17 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,972,450 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com