indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

hi all ... Emoticon: Bye bye

i have noticed that there are a lot of indonesian mixed couples in this forum, i would like to invite them to our free little friendship ring through www.dim-c.com / www.indonesianmixedcouple.com .... all the information will be found there, at this moment, the site is indeed under construction, but the forum cafe gaul DIM-C has been up and running.... we are going to provide all information regarding mixed-couples at no charge at anytime, and we hope that perhaps some of you would be willing to help us with needed information.

all the communication is in Indonesian for this moment, so for those who would like to learn indonesian, perhaps this is a good place to be, although we have an english room too .... ^_^

anyway, another one for those who are married to a Dutch, i would like also to invite you to join KIB (Komunitas Indo-Belanda), www.home.zonnet.nl/grup.kib --- we will have our summer picnic soon... if you'd like to join, let us know ... the more the merrier, right ?! ***uppsss, I hope we have enough space .... Emoticon: Shiny

okay guys... I hope to see you all sometime soon ...
cheers,
Emoticon: Bye bye

DIM-C is a free, fun and relaxing club for indonesian mixed couples worldwide who are in search of friendships.

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

There's a big hunt on mixed couples going around here!!!
(I think I better hide in the closed) Emoticon: Shut up! Emoticon: Shut up!

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

Emoticon: Devil Emoticon: Devil
hahahaha.... don't hide in the closet ...
it just shows how friendly DIM-C is to invite more people for friendships.... no catch whatsoever... after all it's a free community, why hesitate ...?!

peace .... Emoticon: Yes!

DIM-C is a free, fun and relaxing club for indonesian mixed couples worldwide who are in search of friendships.

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Indonesian only,,,How can a Mixed couple Survive with only Indonesian language ....Mixed means many languages....Hope you can hire a proffesional interpreter for your club....

And I think we guys dont choose a closet to hide as well...hahaha

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

Why need a proffesional interpreter ...?!
I don't know whether you're dutch, but apparently we now communicate to each other right ...?! English is an international language, why making things so difficult ... ?! Emoticon: Devil

On 18-04-2004 04:20 aliakbar wrote:
Indonesian only,,,How can a Mixed couple Survive with only Indonesian language ....Mixed means many languages....Hope you can hire a proffesional interpreter for your club....

And I think we guys dont choose a closet to hide as well...hahaha

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Where can we hide instead of the closet then Ali? Maybe Indo-MC?Think Desi knows very well where to hide from the Mixedcouple hunters since she is a hunter herself....hihi But she's the best in it so I prefer her and her organisation... Emoticon: Clown Emoticon: Clown Emoticon: Clown

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Emoticon: Bye bye

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

Emoticon: Shut up!

Lovely
User
spacer line

Correction...Indo-MC is not Desi's organisation. Aneke is the founder. She (Desi) is just the Madame President right now. But it doesn't mean this organisation belongs to her!!

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Lovely...thank you for your correction..but I dont think I have ever claimed that Indo-MC is MINE.... Indo-MC is an organization..and belongs to its members!

Thanks,

Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Lovely
User
spacer line

Hi Desi, I did the correction to Kleinsman . I know that you never claimed that.
Well, hopefully you keep in your mind with what you've said that Indo-MC belongs to its members.

You're welcome,
Lovely

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Yup lovely, belongs to its membes who pay their dues!

Regards,
Desi Clark
www.indo-mc.com

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Well,

One question is this organisation only for couples or can singles "join" as well???

Sepp

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

70,665,787 topic views - 231,720 posts - 13,666 topics - 21,375 members - last post @ 23-04-2019 22:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

117,010,820 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com