indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Even we expatriates who stay in Indonesia on KITAS along with Indonesian Citizens have to pay Fiscal fee at Airport if we depart from Indonesia,

I just read in a Local newspaper MEDIA INDONESIA they are going to reduce or just abolish this practice..

Would it benefit to the Tourism sector or just hurt the revenues of the GoVernment??

Rgds

Ali

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Ali,

Can you please supply a link ??

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Ok BOSS....Here u go....

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Emoticon: Smile

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Well I think here is a good link from media Indonesia

Biaya Fiskal ke ASEAN akan Dihapuskan

http://www.mediaindo.co.id/cet(...)?id=2004041423424935

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Ali can you pls provide a short story of the exactly meaning of the article?My bahasa Indonesia not good at all yet.
Thx in advance...

Martijn

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

dalam negeri ke negara-negara kawasan ASEAN

ooh.. it's only for travelling within ASEAN countries.. Emoticon: ooh well.. maybe I will be an ASEAN traveller once.. Emoticon: Yes!

Fairy
User
User icon of Fairy
spacer line

Jeroen, the fiscal fees are practically invisible to you if you're not Indonesian. Only Indonesians and Indonesian residents have to cough up that much dough to get out of the country. Indonesians who have non-Indonesian addresses in their passports also do not need to pay that Rp.1.000.000 fee (to the best of my knowledge lah).

But yes, it would be nice if that absurd fiscal fee is reduced or even (hopefully!) abolished! Then more of my Indonesian friends can come visit me in Malaysia. Emoticon: Smile

www.MyIndo.com: A Malaysian's Outlook on Indonesian Pop Culture! :)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I know that I don't have to pay them, but maybe in the future I will have some kind of permit for long term stay (who says I don't get it?) and then I have to pay as an Indonesian when leaving the country.
When I leave Indonesia, I will probably go home, back to Holland, which is not a member of ASIAN obviously. Maybe I have to go to Malaysia instead then. Emoticon: Shiny

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

If they stop fiscal to ASEAN countries I bet people will be very happy ....

because going to Singapore and Malaysia would be amazing cheap , without Fiscal,,cheap airways like Air ASIA, Lion Air....would sound very promising...

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

I hope the new govt in Indonesia thinks about this fiscal fee rule and try to make some neccesary changes,,

Hope they dont raise it instead of cancelling it ......

Rgds
Aliakbar

spacer line  

Sangat ironis memang bangsa Indonesia ini. Banyak para wajib pajak yang seharusnya dikenakan pajak milyaran malah terbebas atau dibebaskan, tapi rakyat kecil malah dikenakan bermacam-macam pajak. Lihatlah bagaimana kalau sekiranya anda mau bepergian mengunjungi sanak keluarga di Malaysia, maka anda harus membayar Airport Tax besarnya Rp100.000,-, asuransi dan yang menyakitkan fiskal yang besarnya Rp1.000.000,-.

Coba anda bayangkan, dengan tambang penerbangan yang murah seperti yang ditawarkan oleh AIRASIA (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd maka tidak heran tambang penerbangan Bandung-Kuala Lumpur (PP) hanya Rp350.000,- sementara fiskalnya Rp1 juta.

Persoalannya masih patutkah dipertahankan pungutan fiskal tersebut? Organisasi pelancongan PATA/IATA bahkan telah sejak lama meminta pemerintah Indonesia menghapuskan pungutan fiskal ini. Bahkan negara-negara tetangga ASEAN menilai kebijakan ini diskiriminatif karena mereka tidakpun menerapkan kebijakan itu kepada warga negaranya.

Adakah ini kebijakan sebuah rezim seperti halnya komunis yang ingin membatasi rakyatnya berkesempatan melihat kemajuan negara-negara luar? Bukankah dengan besarnya pungutan fiskal seperti itu malah menghambat percepatan 'melek' informasi terhadap dunia luar? Bukankah justru baik buat Indonesia jika banyak rakyatnya berkesempatan bepergian ke luar negara, setidaknya dari pendidikan civic, rakyat kita belajar dari orang lain bagaimana tertib berlalu lintas, tertib membuang sampah, tertib dengan aturan, dan lain sebagainya.

Pada tanggal 14 April 2004 yang lalu, Media Indonesia ada menyiarkan komentar Menteri Pariwisata tentang rencana pencabutan pungutan fiskal. Disitu dikatakan negara-negara ASEAN meminta menteri pariwisata mendekati pemerintah untuk menghapuskan fiskal tersebut?

Jika demikian, bukankah menteri pariwisata adalah bagian pemerintah, dan sudah sepatutnya hal ini jadi pembicaraan tingkat menteri bahkan jika perlu Presiden. Isu pungutan fiskal ini bukanlah baru dan ini sudah lama diprotes oleh organisasi pelancongan khususnya di kawasan ASEAN.

Bukankah seharusnya pemerintah sensitif dalam memajukan ASEAN sebagai destinasi pelancongan dan bukan menyekat rakyatnya dengan berbagai macam pungutan. Dan jika mau jujur belum tentu pungutan fiskal tersebut masuk ke kas negara. Ataukah mesti menunggu pemerintahan baru yang lebih sensitif dengan kepentingan rakyat. wallahualam.

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Atlast fiscal fees are going to be abolished ......

Rgds

Ali

Confy
User
User icon of Confy
spacer line

so basically if u show them ur going to singapore
and got a ticket there to go to europe its okies?

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

On 20-08-2004 04:42 aliakbar wrote:
Atlast fiscal fees are going to be abolished ......

Rgds

Ali

There are plans to abolish the fiscal fees in 2005. But there is some opposition (f.i. from the ministry of Finance) because it is a great cashcow for the Indonesian state. The bizar situation is now that a ticket to Singapore or Malaysia cost less then the amount of the fiscal fee!

jalofi
User
spacer line

I don'tknow it is right, but in sumatra some indonesian people told me that they don't have to pay that taxfee when they go by plain from medan to
malaysia. if this is sure then it can be a solution also for people of other parts of indonesia to avoid the 1 miljon.
From KL I think it is easy to go where you want ,europe or the states by buying a ticket there.

HorasBatak
User
User icon of HorasBatak
spacer line

On 22-08-2004 01:25 jalofi wrote:
I dontknow it is right, but in sumatra some indonesian people told me that they dont have to pay that taxfee when they go by plain from medan to
malaysia. if this is sure then it can be a solution also for people of other parts of indonesia to avoid the 1 miljon.
From KL I think it is easy to go where you want ,europe or the states by buying a ticket there.

From what i know from my inlaws that you don't need to pay the Fiskal if you go to Penang (Malaysia) but if you travel to Kuala Lumpur you still would have to pay the Fiskal.

Kepala botak tapi dengan otak

IndoKece
User
spacer line

On 22-08-2004 01:25 jalofi wrote:
I dontknow it is right, but in sumatra some indonesian people told me that they dont have to pay that taxfee when they go by plain from medan to

I think it depends on which immigration office the passport being issued. Let's say... the passport is issued by Jakarta's immigration office.. then you still have to pay for fiscal fee, regardless you fly out from Medan or any other fiscal-free point.

harry
User
spacer line

>by regulation for those 'KITAS holder' who are staying in Rep. Indonesia not more than 90 days, they dont need to pay the 'fiscal luar negeri', this regulation is same with the regulation if you are Indonesian and living abroad and not more than 90 days staying in Rep. Indonesia than you get fiscal free for 4 times if you are not staying in Indonesia more than 90 days, BUT......
They never give you a clear information, or perhaps the staffs in the Airport do not know or dont want to know about above regulation.

hobo1
User
spacer line

I've read about this fiscal tax for the last 6-months or so... hearing that it will be abolished. But the Parliment moves very slowly on such things. I understand that no one in the government can figure out where the money goes - or what it is for! Is it for the airport budget use? Or does it just get spread around? I have heard that you can bargain for a discount down to 600,000 Rph at some places.

By the way, tourists will come on a short-term or social visa, renewable up to 6 months, are exempt from fiscal.

Another interesting fact is that on March 25,2005, the United Nations passed a resolution (59/203}which states:

"Recalling that the family is the basic unit of society and, as such, should be
strengthened, and that it is entitled to receive comprehensive protection and support,
1. Once again calls upon all States to guarantee the universally recognized
freedom of travel to all foreign nationals legally residing in their territory;"

If you got guts, it would be interesting to confront the airport people with this information... you might get off cheaper! Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Frustrated

Hideaway Bungalow in Kuta Lombok - check my homepage

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,159,881 topic views - 234,316 posts - 13,692 topics - 25,213 members - last post @ 19-10-2019 08:24 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,610,711 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com