indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

pPamela
User
spacer line

Have decided I want to explore this area on my next trip to Indonesia in July this year. How about some suggestions of the highlights of this area?
Thinking of flying into Surabaya from Bandung to save a bit of time.
Looking forward to your suggestions Emoticon: Smile

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Madura ? Only on one hour distance from Suroboyo Emoticon: Shiny

www.londoh.com/fotindo_madura_sumenep.htm

(T)roy
User
User icon of (T)roy
spacer line

Hello,

what do you think of Malang, Mount Bromo and Ijen Crater.

pPamela
User
spacer line

Thanks Londoh and (T)roy.
Was thinking about all of these.
Does anyone have a special place, not in the guide books?
Will be visiting a village near Jember because a Dutch internet friend stays there for part of the year with his Indonesian partner and would like to check out the small village of Lumajang where another Indonesian internet friend's family live.
Londoh, what has happened to that magnificent photo you had of Madura Island with all the trees on the beach leaning in one direction?
Cannot find it on your website?
Pamela

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Hi Pam,

Here UR. Emoticon: Shiny Actually this picture is nothing special for me, except for the pohon cemara udang, that is why I made it. The NE coast of Madura is the only place in Indonesia were these trees are found ("the casuarina coast" Emoticon: Wink

Kind regards

Londoh

spacer line  

Hello Pamela,
If you wish to go to Malang they have nice waterfalls nearby,tea plantation,botanical garden or many temples which located on the foot of arjuna mountain.If you wish to know more please visit www.javaadventures.com

Greetings,Tino.

viera
User
spacer line

i heard in lamongan have beatiful beach.. is it truee????
thanx
viertje

maskucing
User
spacer line

I guess it depends on what you're up for, actually. If you want to hike the wilderness I don't have much to offer. If you're looking for a nice place to visit, I think I enjoyed Semarang the best. I was there just last month and ate at Alam Indah. It's up on the hill with a beautiful view of the Java Sea. enak ikan goreng yah!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

72,276,535 topic views - 232,726 posts - 13,675 topics - 22,503 members - last post @ 17-06-2019 17:18 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

119,563,804 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com