indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Asian Muslims vow new cartoon protests as anger spreads
Asian Muslims angered by cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed called new protests after prayers on Friday as dozens of protesters stormed a block housing the Danish embassy in the Indonesian capital. Afghanistan's president and the governments of Pakistan and Indonesia have all condemned the publication of the drawings in Denmark and then in other European newspapers.
Continue reading , click the title

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

And these are the images where it's all about.

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

Jeroen kijk uit, zometeen zijn je dagen ook geteld!! Er hoeft maar een of andere gebrainwashte gek dit te lezen en we hebben er weer een bloemenzee bij Emoticon: Sadley Emoticon: Sadley Emoticon: Sadley Emoticon: Sadley

Er lopen op dit moment teveel idioten rond in deze wereld helaas :(

Gracias. Sama sama

chirpy
User
spacer line

Beste Jeroen, eigenlijk heb je volkomen gelijk. De meesten van die opgewonden standjes hebben deze prenten nog nooit gezien, maar je weet hoe dat gaat bij fanatiekelingen: zij kennen geen waarheid anders dan die zij zelf denken te hebben. Ik vind deze prenten volkomen onschuldig en zelfs wel erg grappig. Maar dan ben ik ook een verlichte westerling die wel wat gewend is. Zijn "zij" dan minder? Beslist niet alleen in dit geval hebben zij een erg kort lontje dat nog korter gemaakt wordt door hun geestelijke leiders die zodoende goed garen kunnen spinnen uit deze afleidende manoeuvre.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Well, as other websites, I merely placed them to show people what it's all about. I'm not afraid things will happen because of this though.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

and oh: please keep this in English Emoticon: Smile

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Very strange issue. I mean looking at these cartoons I must say that they are insulting for terrorists, but what is the problem for the average normal Muslim? Theyĺre not really that much insulting for them.

I think you're right Jeroen, they're angry because "the west" has insulted them once more, but didn't actually see the drawings.

Also when we compare these jokes with what is made in Europe about our own (religious) leaders, the queen, etc. I cannot say these jokes are more insulting. A lot of noise about nothing.

chirpy
User
spacer line

Dear Jeroen,
You are right to publish the cartoons. Most of the people do not know where they are protesting against. The fanatics always find a reason to point their agressions. If you ignore your own faults, well find them elsewhere. They are pushed by their leaders. If you can not see the humor in the drawings, then you are to be complained.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

I think it is a 'strange discussion' about these cartoons, it is like people from Mars like to communicate with people from Venus ........
They, Islamists, have a total different aproach towards religion, as others including Christians ...... do most of the participants know that Jesus, is also a prophete in Islam for instance ........
I myself, as a Crhistian, know that ....... so Islamists, if they are true believers, will not make Jesus ridiculous; this is what most of them also do not do ........ !!!!
Whilst in the western world everybody tends to use the phrase: 'Freedom of press and make any religion ridiculous .......

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

As always with religion affairs, I do not understand the commotion. I think I┤m just too stupid to understand the cartoons at all!
And of course there are a lot of western journalists who are very willing to show the moslem people these cartoons while adding the question ┤is this not insulting for you?┤ Then they have there story.......and pictures.....

Begin de details te vergeten

kadir
User
spacer line

As my prophet was alive at this moment, I think that he should say you this:

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,
Say: O you that reject Faith!
I worship not that which you worship.
Nor will you worship that which I worship.
And I will not worship that you have been wont to worship.
Nor will you worship that which I worship.
To you be your Way, and to me mine!

Surat Kafirun: 109

So for me, the Danish are allowed to think or believe whatever they want..
Me, as a muslim, don't even care about it. AS LONG AS THEY ALLOW ME TO BELIEVE WHAT I WANT.....

kadir
User
spacer line

maar weet je wat vreemd is:
wanneer een deen schrijft of zegt wat hij wilt, valt dat onder ' vrijheid van meningsuiting'.
wanneer ik, als moslim, vertel wat ik denk, ben ik opeens een fanatiek, extreem, fundamentalist of een terrorist....
ik zou toch ook gebruik mogen maken van dat ' vrijheid van meningsuiting'?

iemand
User
User icon of iemand
spacer line

On 03-02-2006 21:54 kadir wrote:
maar weet je wat vreemd is:
wanneer een deen schrijft of zegt wat hij wilt, valt dat onder vrijheid van meningsuiting.
wanneer ik, als moslim, vertel wat ik denk, ben ik opeens een fanatiek, extreem, fundamentalist of een terrorist....
ik zou toch ook gebruik mogen maken van dat vrijheid van meningsuiting?

is this your way of asking for permission, and if so to who please?
people are looking and thinking way to much about religiouns
they even start to see eachother as a religioun and that is a fact what is
realy scaring me because that is how fundementalist get born.
as far as im concernt you may use your "freedom of opinionright"
as long as you dont insult people with it, because the day today
people take their religious more serious every day.
what the danisch did is not ok, the germans published copys of the
pics/drawings (they are realy good in thinking less and copy alot)
and i think they should apologize, beside fundamentalist i never saw
a moslim who insulted the christian/catholic believe.its ok to make jokes or drawings/pics about o.b.laden but not about a whole religioun.
make jokes about a pointy nose or a slow car, that way nobody gets hurt

kadir
User
spacer line

no, i'm not asking for any permission... But i am not allowed to say everything that I want in the Netherlands.. I have to be careful with my words, because I'm a muslim.. I can't make a painting of Bin Laden as an angel and publish it in a newspaper, can I? I have not the same right as non-muslims... ask it to every other moslim in The Netherlands. My friends, the world is changed for us! first it was ' the jews', then ' the communists', now ' the muslims'! unfortunately Emoticon: Shut up!

spacer line  

Freedom of the press does not mean you can hurt other people and just get away with it. As far as I know, the moslem world never make fun of Christianity or other beliefs/religions. It also opens up a new discussion, how the West still misunderstands Islam. The picture of the Prophet with a turban shaped like a bomb is an utter humiliation. Islam, like every religion in the world, comes for peace. Should anyone of you try to remind me of the separatist movements in Lebanon, Palestine or Iraq, pease don't. They have nothing to do with religion. The conflicts in those countries are conflicts among nations. Then again, it wil be so unfair if people judge a religion by the attitude of some of its followers. They don't represent the religion itself.

I'm a moslem but I'm not proud of the terrorists who use Islam as a bumper, to justify their acts of terror like Bin Laden or Ayman Al Zawahri. I think they should be shot, hanged and beheaded.

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

tough night Kinanti? Emoticon: Wink
almost pagi isn┤t it?

Begin de details te vergeten

Tuti & Jan
User
User icon of Tuti & Jan
spacer line

I was looking on a link from a other topic on this forum and find:
http://ekstrabladet.dk/grafik/(...)ttet/tegninger38.jpg
http://ekstrabladet.dk/grafik/(...)ttet/tegninger39.jpg
http://ekstrabladet.dk/grafik/(...)ttet/tegninger40.jpg

..... with a dog and ........with the head from a pigg and also DEN PADOFILE.......
I like to see what is happening when we change ....... with the Pope or Jesus Christ, I think not one newspaper wil publish bulshit like this.
Freedom of the press is OK but this going for me to far, for me this is provocation.
Jan

spacer line  

well,,how would the christian react if in indonesia,malaysia or any other muslim country would draw the image of the POPE & Jesus in the same way ?....

How would the christian feel hurt if santaclaus is shown nude ?...

when u draw or show cartoons of prophets who laid their lives for spreading the word of religion selflessly in such a way, it just shows how poor , stupid and immature people are....

A man dies but his soul survives

spacer line  

If the moderator of the website also publishes this images , I really feel it isnt tht mature from his side...because to me its not reacting but getting provoked to this news item!!

Freedom of voice and Expression !

spacer line  

I would request the moderator to withdraw the pictures from this forum and website..

they are of no terms of entertainment , nor information but they are of absolute offence to the Muslims ...It would be a better step for the moderator to understand through the eyes and hearts of humanity and withdraw the pictures .......

Please do accordingly and dont use this religious issues for any public relations or publicity.......

spacer line  

On 03-02-2006 12:36 Jeroen wrote:
Well, as other websites, I merely placed them to show people what its all about. Im not afraid things will happen because of this though.

Merely placing them ..without caring peoples feelings ...is questionable..,,,u dont have to be afraid of things happening...but things will not tell you in prior that It will happen..........

Some Examples!

Outside the Danish embassy in London, demonstrators burned the Danish flag before ripping it apart

Danish companies have reported sales falling in the Middle East after protests in the Arab world and calls for boycotts.

The editor of a Norwegian magazine which reprinted the Danish cartoons said he had received 25 death threats and thousands of hate messages.

A Jordanian editor was sacked for reprinting them, despite saying his purpose had been to show the extent of the Danish insult to Islam.

Up to 300 Islamic activists in Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim country, rampaged in the lobby of a building housing the Danish embassy in Jakarta

Pakistani Islamists from Jamiat Ulma-e-Pakistan group burn Danish, Norwegian and French flags during a rally in Lahore February 3, 2006

Acht andere godsdiensten, ben ik noch moslim Noch CHRISTEN.

spacer line  

On 04-02-2006 01:50 second_chance wrote:
well,,how would the christian react if in indonesia,malaysia or any other muslim country would draw the image of the POPE & Jesus in the same way ?....

How would the christian feel hurt if santaclaus is shown nude ?...

when u draw or show cartoons of prophets who laid their lives for spreading the word of religion selflessly in such a way, it just shows how poor , stupid and immature people are....

Go to google, choose "images" and search for "paus" (pope in dutch) you will be supprised.....

spacer line  

nice example

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Don't forget the Efek Sampingan.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 03-02-2006 21:54 kadir wrote:

ik zou toch ook gebruik mogen maken van dat vrijheid van meningsuiting?

Heee ?
Forget it , you are dreaming.
It is their rules , their freedom to --------- .
They make their rules for their own purposses , not to please you or others.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,927 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,658 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 16:10 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,670,404 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com