indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

SatuJohan
User
spacer line

In feburary I go to Sukabumi, West Jawa. On the internet I only find one hotel, but I like to see more hotels in Sukabumi. Does somebody knows hotels in Sukabumi and mayby emailaddress or websites?

garuda
User
User icon of garuda
spacer line

no, better go to solo, it is near sukabumi, only 2 hours from YOGJA, i have relatives there Emoticon: Talk to the hand

I AM THE MOST CRAZIEST IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Taman Sari Hotel 2* (in Sukabumi) zomer 2005 geweest..
Selabintana Resort (**?) , (km 7 Sukabumi) .

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

arie_h
User
spacer line

Check my answers in the Dutch section of this forum...

pPamela
User
spacer line

Garuda, Your geography of places in Indonesia is way off.
Here is a map of Java: Sukabumi is to the left of Bandung a really long way from Solo.Check out this mapwww.gonewalkabout.com/maps/gw_map_id_java.htm

kejoh
User
spacer line

A few years ago I stayed in Meruya Inn, Jalan Wanasari no 128 in Salabiintana-Sukabumi, tel. 0266-210200 / fax: 211242.
It was a small, guiet, clean and comfortable guesthouse with nice cottagesstyle-rooms and a pool, just 7 kilo outside Sukabumi, close to Salabintana Resort Hotel. From the guesthouse there's nice view over the ricefields below and the mountains. The prices were reasonable. I don't know how the situation is at this moment.

Kejoh.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

74,316,849 topic views - 233,349 posts - 13,684 topics - 23,688 members - last post @ 20-08-2019 19:05 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

122,204,101 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com