indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > A visum to Indonesia.... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

zahir
User
spacer line

Hi all

My name is zahir just joined, Would really appreciate your advise.

Im from the UK--currently living in indonesia (bogor) i have been told i can stay here up to 6 months its been 4 months so far but i wish to stay here for another 6 months, However on the social and culture visit sponser im currently on it seems like i cant.

I was told if i visit sigapore i can re enter indonedia with only 30 day visa or is this a 60 day visa,

Also do i have to keep visiting singapore 3very 30-60 days to renew my visa or can i apply for another 6 months after my frist trip to singapore, your help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Zahir

pPamela
User
spacer line

Howw did you get the opportunity to stay for 6 months in the first place? Are you on a social visa? If so, how did you go about doing that as I know of someone who wants a social visa to stay in Sumatra for at least three months.
Woul appreciate any info' you can give me?
Sorry I do not know what you can do to get another 6 month visa. maybe other people reading this forum will be able to help.
Pamela.

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Hi Zahir,

Just fly to Singapore and apply for a new VSB, takes 3 days and fly back, that's all.

Regards

stijn
User
spacer line

Hi Zahar,
In case of a social budaya visa: An option is to go to Kuala Lumpur, get a new 6 month visa at the embassy and go back to Indonesia. Other options (without leaving the country) are available but will involve more trust in the corrupted system...I wouldn't do it as it makes you quite dependent and thus vulnerable to the 'bought' official.

I think there are a lot of topics concerning this subject on this forum. You can use the search button to find them.. If you know Dutch:

http://forum.indahnesia.com/topic/1545/

Stijn

garuda
User
User icon of garuda
spacer line

hi zahar,
just go to the imigration in Jakarta (it`s near your place), if i am not wrong, you can arrange it there. In Solo, the imigration told me it is not necessary to go to singapore, only when it is about a vacation visum(indexnumber114). for a sosial visum(214), you MAY have to go to singapore, it will only take maximum1 DAY (include a night stay). Or go to solo and go to mister RINGAN, tell him a dutch guy send you, a dutch guy with an overstay from 7 months...probally he remembers me. Good luck! Emoticon: Yes! ps, it is a big suprise for me that you have arranged a visum for 6 months, that is impossible

I AM THE MOST CRAZIEST IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Guys, Zahir is from the UK, maybe the rules are slighly different there for getting a visum for Indonesia.

Begin de details te vergeten

garuda
User
User icon of garuda
spacer line

johan, when a person is in indonesia, he has to obey there rules, and not that from his country. his is in indonesia, not in the uk. indonesia NEVER gives a visum for 6 months the first time, so that sounds very strange to me (corruption?)

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Begin de details te vergeten

garuda
User
User icon of garuda
spacer line

even though, the maximum stay with a visum is 60 days, it has been written in my own visum, for every country is the same staying time- maximum 60 days, that is what they said to me at imigrasion SOLO, or has every imigrasion service department in indonesia different rules? in holland (the hague) it is possible, they are all from KOPASSUS (soldiers), i know that, my cousin is there right now...and indonesia and holland always are having com.problems, because those soldiers don`t speak dutch or english and don`t know a thing about imigrasion, so watch out also in the uk, that you have the right person and the right info!

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Hi Garuda,

This Zahir guy is asking for information, not for stories from someone who has gone nuts in Solo (of all places). I think you are the one having quite a big problem.

Salam dari Surakarta

renew
User
spacer line

6 month visa is not an problem even for the first time , my 2 daughters live in Manado ( both dutch nationailty ) had those for the first time too.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

64,989,898 topic views - 229,425 posts - 13,647 topics - 19,924 members - last post @ 12-12-2018 06:02 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

109,862,081 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com