indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

'Sec. Ch.',

'Your not 'mix-maxing' with your avatar, do you ???'
'As for me I rather shoot at my shade ............ !!!'

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

spacer line  

so Ali saw 'Gundoruwo' javanesse usually call them. Well, if u believe in heaven and hell .. or believe in any kind of religion.. evil spirits are real.. but the thing is.. we don't have to scare of them (at least that's what my Bible said). I saw some of them in Indonesia but also here in USA. U know what? the scary thing is when people start to adore/pray to them .. they r afraid / scare of those spirit but yet in some cases they r blaming their unfortunate life to God Emoticon: Nooo

blackmamba
User
spacer line

Ive been in lawang sewu, at 2 am, w/ my buddies. But my friends were luckier than me. i didnt meet ghost. It's odd, cos i saw ghost when i didnt think or purposely want to meet them.

If you want to see ghosts, i suggest go to Indonesian paranormal, and ask them to open your sixth sense cakra.

Katinka
User
User icon of Katinka
spacer line

If you believe in evil spirits visit Gunung Kawi, East Java. A very, very dangerous place to go.

sijim
User
User icon of sijim
spacer line

It's true that we're surrounded by spirits and angels as well. Lucky that not everybody can see them. You really would be scared. The Bible tells us that the angels are given to the 'saints' (those who accepted Jesus as their Saviour) to serve them. And they are protecting us also against all evil and wicked spirits or demons. But yes, we are living in this world, which is satan's domain. And his hencemen are everywhere in the world. You could say that satan also has an orgaizational structure to reign this earth. So they're dwelling all over the world. But there are regions where their activities are stronger to be aware. Like Katinka said, for instance Kawi. Indonesian people called this places 'kramat' (sacred, mysterious, haunted). And so there are more places in Indonesia where demon activities are very strong. E.g. Tasikmalaya, Banten, a.s.o.
1. I strongly recommend to accept Jesus as your Saviour. But not because of fear, but in order that you will be no longer satan's slaves and be perished forever. As a child of God you will be given the power to withstand(resist) all evil power, but ... don't challenge them. 2. KEEP AWAY from dukuns, paramals, nonya nyepets, and all these demon contaminated persons. Never get involved with them. Once you are acquainted with them, satan gets you in his power. I'm living long in enough in Indonesia and studied and observed everything to know the traps and the danger.
Don't ignore my warnings !!! But also in the socalled cultivated western world I warn you: Never get involved with those mysterious, occult persons like magnetiseurs, mediums, oorblazers, voodoo-preachers, waarzeggers, strijkers, jomanda's, rosti rostello's, en al die andere spiritule, occult beladen komedianten. Blijf bij hen vandaan. Ze zijn gevaarlijker dan radioactiviteit of zenuwgas, ze beseffen het vaak zelf niet eens dat ze instrumenten zijn van de vorst der duisternis. So keep away from these persons with their big smiling, and nice looking and attracking faces.
If you have problems, straight go to God. Ask Jesus Christ to help u and open your eyes to see the real thruth. Let His inner peace fill your heart en He set you free from every evil spirit. God doesn't use all those hocuspocus and mambo jambo or guna-guna things. God doesn't ask your soul as a price for His help or healing. Satan does. He let you pay with your life or those of your relatives. In Indonesia we say 'tumbal'.
May God bless you and protect you all. Emoticon: Wink

Redt de Gordel van Smaragd. This land is my land, this land is your land ....

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

We have a lot of evil spirits,in the government and the tax-service.Those guys can make 730.000 tax-files disappear,that's magic right?! Emoticon: Party!

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Nowadays there seems to be a 'hausse' in 'ghost-movies' on youtube
  • like this movie

• and this one ....

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

Veer01
    User
    User icon of Veer01
    spacer line

Guess we'll never really know till we die ourselves right? Emoticon: Confused

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

I surely would wave and greets all the forum-users of INDAHnesia.com ... if I would appear in such a movie ..... Emoticon: Wink

Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,373,049 topic views - 223,825 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,733 members - last post @ 21-11-2017 12:05 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,383,409 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com