indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Bogor
User
User icon of Bogor
spacer line

Oh God Aliakbar Emoticon: Bye bye . I grew up in Indonesia with all the kind stories.
When I was child & live there of course I believe with it. The Indonesian culture can not separates with hocus pocus pilatus.... Emoticon: Yes!
I think not only Asia peoples believe with it, western also...look so many films about ghost also.
I don't believe anymore....! the stories make the peoples hestitate...
Emoticon: Frustrated
When In Indonesia I saw on tv so many programs about misteries stories....!
Please maybe somebody live there try to contant with parlement...
to try that programs not allow to on tv. Not good for childrens....

spacer line  

I was in Lawang Seru or Pintu Seribu (Semarang) last august. Stil get chicken skin when i think abut that visit. I was there alone ,everybody was afraid to join me, even in broad daylight.
They say that (dutch) ghost still wander there. I even heard the nun playing piano. Even the TNI is too scared to use it as a headquarter. they left it in a week. No wonder that big huge building in the middle of the city stays empty for so many years!! Emoticon: Devil

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

How much does the building costs or is it not forsale?

If I stay in it for sometime and remove spirits which might be present. And people are convinced no more spirits in it. I can sell it with a lot of profit. Emoticon: I love it

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Jantje
User
spacer line

Kebon jeruk,

How did you get in there. (..enough doors, I know..) , but who has a key?

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Maybe one key to all doors?
And for as far as I know you can visit it, not closed for visitors.
It is also on my Agenda to visit it, but no date yet.

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

I think I have seen this building inside in 2002. An old TNI soldier had the key and showed me around. The building itself looked still very strong, although it needed some renovation badly. The man told it was build in 1913. Very nice leaded light (glas in lood) and an enormous garret, which made me feel back in Holland for a while. I took some slides of this fort and the old man. If someone has interest I can send them by email. I did not noticed any creepy atmosphere when I was there. Around Tawang station are a number of big dilapidated former Dutch warehouses.

Jan

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

About the building in Semarang with the 1.000 doors. I heard today that they have plans to change that building into a Hotel.
The original building will be used for it, so it will not be broken down. i only forgot to ask when they have plans to change it into a Hotel. Because plans can sometimes take forever in indonesia.

So to all of you who like to visit a haunted place, this might be your last time to see some real Gost in Semarang.

But don't worry there a many such buildings in indonesia, also in Bandung.

Jantje
User
spacer line

Hi Albert,
The 142 year old house with the 1000 doors Is being painted. Nothing creepy about it. A “caretaker” lives in one of the buildings on the premises and showed me around. It is a beautiful building. Huge glass in lead windows are almost completely in tact. Architecture and construction very impressive. The teak roofs are still in good nick. Huge water tanks in the towers. On the attic there was a profound smell of ammonia. Lots of bats live there. It 's definitely worth a visit.

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

A shame that those old buildings somethime 'rot' away. I was in Batu East-Java, many people might know it from the apples coming from there. On my way up to Gunung Arjuno we passed Selecta and Punten, two villages with a pool and a park. Halfway to the rest of the mountain (on our way to the hotsprings) we stopped at a mausoleum, Mr Dinger was burried there. At the right hand side I could see holes made by gunshots, probably during the indepence war, people were killed at that spot. When I asked some people working in the fields around the building the 'ins and outs' they almost all ran away. So I returned to my car travelled on to the springs and went back to Malang. The other halfway to the valley I saw a enormous house, beautifull build architecture amazing, but it was more like a ruin and abandoned of course. There were people on the premises so I asked them what or who and how. But they as the people before wanted to run away. Because the house was not 'livable' and the people were still around I wanted to go inside and have a look. The scenery it has is amazing!!
The answers I finally got from the people around made clear that the Dinger family used to live there from early 20st century until the war. Probably the Dinger family had the whole backyard as a plantation and finally the whole family got shot at the same place their beloved family was burried at the mausoleum. A sad story I thought. But the house and the surrounding places were or are still haunted, by the hantu of the old family.

I still am interessted in the house though, because it is beautifull. I might go back to Malang and have another look again. If it is not 'sold' yet I will try to 'claim' it. The ghosts are more then welcom because it is their house as well eventually.

Sepp

nona
User
spacer line

I believe what Ali akbar said. I was last year went back to Bandung with my 4 years old son Adam, my son can see crearly, he was disturbing everynight only crying but did not having tears. Actually is long story I can tell you all details to long. My mother''s house actually before was using for business as my family business european restaurant, now she is getting old, the restaurant is has been closed for 10 years , she is used now for home. The day I was there we have 8 people to ceremony our home, because a lot of disturbing, but my son can see everything , he can tell 20 times the same story. So, I think ghos echt bestaat hoe dan ook, if you believe reincarnation, life after dead. What in the world there are a meaning for,. just pity if people does not believe anything.

Hitami
User
spacer line

Nona, about reincanation, try to reed Stevenson. He made studied obout it special by childrens !

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Dear ALIakbar,

I think you like fairy tales, somebody with such an Islamatic name should not produce such fairy tale stories !!!!
As a christian myself and a fellow countryman of you, I do not want to participate in producing those stories !!!!
Even if it is true, so what; these ghosts reminds us, human beings that there is 'another world' !!!
'And .... Aliakbar what about your faith ????
I hope I do not offend you !!!

Greets,

AnisJ.

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

Hitami
User
spacer line

is very easy to meet a ghost in Jakarta because of the stress, so you get hallucination of it......

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

I was born and raised in Indonesia, but I have never seen one ghost or other mahluk halus. I even went to Petamburan in Jakarta when I was young to find a kuntilanak there. I also attended jelangkung performances, but for some reason the ghost never showed up. I don't believe there is such thing as hantu or setan except for in one's imagination. So if he believes he sees something and he doesn't try to find out what it is that he thinks he sees or hears (by approaching it) there will always be ghost-stories.

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

nona
User
spacer line

sepp ben jij nog in Bandung of terug ?

spacer line  

hi all... just want to add something....
i have seen enough events or "things" that can't be explained rasionally....
flying heads.. or waking up in the middle of the night because something is staring at you at the end of the bed..
I know some of you guys don't believe me.. even my dad don't believe me either... but these things happened in this country...
the funny thing is I never heard a story that a foreigner or tourist has seen these things.. maybe thsi happened only to indonesians?? LOL..

Jantje
User
spacer line

On 19-07-2005 09:52 devilstoiletbowl wrote:
i have seen enough events or "things" that cant be explained rasionally....
flying heads.. or waking up in the middle of the night because something is staring at you at the end of the bed..
I know some of you guys dont believe me.. even my dad dont believe me either... but these things happened in this country...
the funny thing is I never heard a story that a foreigner or tourist has seen these things.. maybe thsi happened only to indonesians?? LOL..

Dear devilstoiletbowl (what's in a name)

Foreigners and tourist do not watch Indonesian TV very often. This may be your problem. Btw. do you have a mirror at the foot-end of your bed? Visiting an excorsist may do you good. Emoticon: Devil

Hitami
User
spacer line

It's very easy to meet a ghost, just looking at the mirror and u will see !!!

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Ayam sori Hitami, gebeurd niets, nada, niente. Misschien ben ik te cool daarvoor.

Overigens heb ik laatst een huis te Solo gefotografeerd dat ook behekst zou zijn door hantu. Ik vond het echt een mooi pand, staat leeg, is 18de eeuws. Is door de VOC gebouwd. Toen ik het zag dacht ik: daar zou je iets leuks mee kunnen doen. Ik zal de fotoos es zoeken.

Gruces

Si Hantu Londoh Emoticon: Yeah right!

spacer line  

dear londoh....

It's scarrrryy.....takut..... Emoticon: Worship

Gruces,

WJ

spacer line  

unfortunately i have no mirrors in my room...
anyway... things realy happen over here.... but nothing to be worried about.

niets om bang te zijn..

the_gee
User
User icon of the_gee
spacer line

On 16-04-2004 07:23 aliakbar wrote:
Diederick...

In which city do traffic light function at 2 am night??.....

Rgds
Ali

In paris

the_gee
User
User icon of the_gee
spacer line

it was just a tall homeless guy......... Emoticon: Yes!

ratubanten
User
User icon of ratubanten
spacer line

I've never seen ghost and I really hope not to see them, but I believe that we're not the only one living in the whole universe, are we ?

spacer line  

I agree with u blue shirt !!! i have seen many as well !!!!!!!!!,,keep smiling

A man dies but his soul survives

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,373,049 topic views - 223,825 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,733 members - last post @ 21-11-2017 12:05 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,383,431 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com