indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Well after a long time I was lucky to see a ghost in Jakarta 2 nights back when I was travelling in my car , he was huge and was just standing near a traffic light ....it was silent ,,,around 2 am ...
I was freakin out mannnn...But just had a look at him....as a black shadow...but damn very tall...!!

Rgds
Ali

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I think it's also a part of 'if you believe in it', because I don't really believe in it, so I have to see it myself first. People then always tell me "if you don't believe it, you can't see it.", but I assume that's just crap.

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Believe or not to believe its up to the Believer...

But someone who doesnt believe should try to spend some time in LAWANG SERU a Dutch palace with 1000 door s in Semarang ...which is closed for public....only open for professional Ghost Hunters

And have a Chilling experience at night.....in this Haunting palace....

Rgds
Ali

spacer line  

ali, no use in trying to cinvince yerun. he'll only believe it when he meets the ghost face to face Emoticon: Very funny

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

spacer line  

correction: convince not cinvince...(before sushi or his alter ego corrects me!!, btw, where have they been? it's kinda lonely here...heheheee) Emoticon: Bye bye

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 15-04-2004 03:21 aliakbar wrote:
Well after a long time I was lucky to see a ghost in Jakarta 2 nights back when I was travelling in my car , he was huge and was just standing near a traffic light ....it was silent ,,,around 2 am ...
I was freakin out mannnn...But just had a look at him....as a black shadow...but damn very tall...!!

Rgds
Ali

mmm.....Your description remind me of Leak at Bali.....they also big as big as beringin tree.

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 15-04-2004 07:30 Jeroen wrote:
I think its also a part of if you believe in it, because I dont really believe in it, so I have to see it myself first. People then always tell me "if you dont believe it, you cant see it.", but I assume thats just crap.

If you like to prove it in the fast way....maybe you can contact someone who can use jelangkung. I have a friend did it back in my college years in Trisakti. Every psychic said that Trisakti is one spot of a busiest ghost traffic in Jakarta

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

I agree with Jeroen...I'm also a not believer...
My wife says the same as "the believers". For me most fascinating is the question: how could so many Indonesians or people who live there believe in this?
Believers should say: Coz it's true, but I'm still trying to figur out the real reason...The weather/atmosphere?The food? "non-believers" help me brainwaving... Emoticon: Puh! Emoticon: Puh! Emoticon: Puh!

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 15-04-2004 15:41 kinanti pinta wrote:
ali, no use in trying to cinvince yerun. hell only believe it when he meets the ghost face to face Emoticon: Very funny

Yeah, I have to see it first indeed. Is that so strange? I hear people talk about UFO's here almost everyday, I have only seen police helicopters, planes and things like that, never a UFO... Emoticon:

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

On 15-04-2004 03:21 aliakbar wrote:

Rgds
Ali

Ali, did you use anything special before 2am? And are you sure it was not a policeman? They seem to make a habit of standing near trafficlights which are functioning

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 15-04-2004 18:42 kleinsmann wrote:
I agree with Jeroen...Im also a not believer...
My wife says the same as "the believers". For me most fascinating is the question: how could so many Indonesians or people who live there believe in this?
Believers should say: Coz its true, but Im still trying to figur out the real reason...The weather/atmosphere?The food? "non-believers" help me brainwaving... Emoticon: Puh! Emoticon: Puh! Emoticon: Puh!

I recognise this Emoticon: Very funny

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Diederick...

In which city do traffic light function at 2 am night??.....

Rgds
Ali

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 16-04-2004 07:23 aliakbar wrote:
Diederick...

In which city do traffic light function at 2 am night??.....

Rgds
Ali

Emoticon: Eerie in Holland almost everywhere Emoticon: Red face

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Ali,
Isn't it possible that these policemen are even standing there when the trafficlights don't work? It would make even more sense.
Just today I saw a huge ghost in the Carrefour in Lebak Bulus! But it turned out to be man in a costume promoting diapers!

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

policemen working ... Emoticon: Confused

Emoticon: Wink but normally they don't look like ghosts as far as I can remember.

orochi
User
spacer line

PEOPLE STAY OFF THE ACID! Emoticon: Devil

Ali did you also see pink eliphants flying? Emoticon: Shiny

janss557
User
spacer line

I think Aliakbar saw that black stone man who freed himself of his chains.

Regards

Hub

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Ali did you also see pink eliphants flying? Emoticon: Shiny

Hope they were pink USA panties (Under Skirt Area )stuff ......hahaha

Rgds
Ali

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

On 16-07-2004 22:35 janss557 wrote:
I think Aliakbar saw that black stone man who freed himself of his chains.

Regards

Hub

That statue if free would look damn too huge , and I would love to interview and ask him One good question...Doesnt he get tired Standing all the time , ??hehehe

Rgds
Aliakbar

janss557
User
spacer line

Ali says:

That statue if free would look damn too huge , and I would love to interview and ask him One good question...Doesnt he get tired Standing all the time??

You're quite right, Ali. Present him a chair that's strong enough.

Regards

Hub

Blog Bot
spacer line

gedung lawang seribu (pintu seribu) the building with 1000 doors, for the dutch army a long time ago, can be seen, if you really want to go inside you can ask someone to go with you, I have been inside a couple of years ago. Did not see one ghost.
But in Indonesia I have seen a lot of 'ghosts' I don't know if you can call it ghosts, but it was not the usual thing you see.
I have seen an appearance of Jesus, a man with a man head an a snake body, a sort of time cirkel in the mountains and different cases of black magic, also white magic. The so called medicine men, they really do exist!!!!!!! I experienced it myself a couple of times. Wonderfull!!!!!!!

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

Blog Bot
spacer line

gedung lawang seribu (pintu seribu) the building with 1000 doors, for the dutch army a long time ago, can be seen, if you really want to go inside you can ask someone to go with you, I have been inside a couple of years ago. Did not see one ghost.
But in Indonesia I have seen a lot of 'ghosts' I don't know if you can call it ghosts, but it was not the usual thing you see.
I have seen an appearance of Jesus, a man with a man head an a snake body, a sort of time cirkel in the mountains and different cases of black magic, also white magic. The so called medicine men, they really do exist!!!!!!! I experienced it myself a couple of times. Wonderfull!!!!!!!

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

gjds20
User
spacer line

There is no ghost in this world.. Emoticon: Nooo

There is only human being, animals, plants, angels and what so called "Jin" in Indonesian ...

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Enough ghosts and evil spirits,

A lot of evil spirits!!!!!!!

Sepp

spacer line  

hopefully i will not meet any ghost while visiting jkt and jogja this coming weekend...hehehehee....
is there any 'friendly' ghost out there????

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,143 posts - 13,486 topics - 16,235 members - last post @ 21-09-2017 17:09 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,998,937 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com