indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

US congressman nominates Yudhoyono for Nobel Prize
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is nominated for Nobel Peace Prize 2006 by a senior congressman for international relations committee, Robert Wexler for his ability to bring significant progress in Indonesia during his one year ruling. In a press release obtained here, Sunday, Wexler said, Yudhoyono has made dramatical change during his one year administration.
Continue reading , click the title

spacer line  

Sounds great !!

A man dies but his soul survives

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

What for?? Do they have lobbyist for nobel price too?

garuda
User
User icon of garuda
spacer line

a well, Susilo Bambang is a good president, so this he earns. the corruption is less, now only the topic about employees, better for my family in solo Emoticon: I love it

I AM THE MOST CRAZIEST IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!

goyang2
User
User icon of goyang2
spacer line

SBY is a very good president....if he can deal with humanright abuses. The Nobel price for him....forget it too much blood flooded in his country, even under his regime

Biak: B-ilang I-ngat A-kan K-embali

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,027,794 topic views - 235,014 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,728 members - last post @ 18-11-2019 23:38 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,844,644 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com