indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Im plannin to visit Jakarta and I wanna know about advertising companies ...Any idea folks?..Maybe people working in TV,,media ...field have idea about my question.........please let me know folks....

Thanks in advance

A man dies but his soul survives

geniux
User
spacer line

try Lowe indonesia, one of the best, if not the best advertisement company in Indonesia. I'm going to do my internship there starting from the 3rd of feb.

www.lowe.co.id

spacer line  

Do they allow foreign students to do their internship in Jakarta?..

Its nice to know u r going to start there......

geniux
User
spacer line

yep they do allow foreign students Emoticon: Smile

If u don't mind me asking, why are you searching for an advertisement company? Starting a new business?

spacer line  

I'm a free lancer and im planning to visit indonesia because im just in love with this country................so if can i will start my own media boutique there.,...

spacer line  

r u a indonesian?...if u dun mind me asking..........

RienRaket
User
User icon of RienRaket
spacer line

Hi SC,

Last december I (Dutch university student) got an offer for an internship at Dart , an advertising company in Jakarta... didnīt take it because it would imply an too extensive delay for my study. Traineeship already started, but maybe they are still looking for an (other) foreign trainee.

Dart

PT. KHARISMA DATAYU RAYA
Jl. Kemang Utara no. 33 Ruko no. 5
Jakarta Selatan 12730
INDONESIA
Telp / Fax: 021 718 0442
Email: ardantya.syahrezaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.dartcom.net

Good luck.

Rien

spacer line  

Thanks a lot rien for the info.........really appreciate.....

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

75,395,302 topic views - 233,700 posts - 13,689 topics - 24,554 members - last post @ 21-09-2019 19:16 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

123,491,477 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com