indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Yanat
User
spacer line

Pls, let me know what was the reason of deleting my post right away without noticing .

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

2 times the same is more then enough. A third reply with same contence is considered spam. Maybe read in the introduction topic. I replyed you yesterday. For complaints there is another topic, Specially to complaint the moderators. Thanks. Emoticon: Party!

Please back ontopic here.

It's only kinky the first time.

Yanat
User
spacer line

Alright , that's a b** Sh*t then, as i just logged in to your webiste & wroteONCE on this topic , not 2 times.

Apologize for making an advertising for the event , my bad .

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

And the same in the introduction topic. Which was removed.
So 1 left, if you want to advertise how ever feel free to contact Jeroen. He is the administrator .and assists you happily with his menu of choices for advertisement on this site.

Apology accepted !

Back ontopic here. Emoticon: Party!

It's only kinky the first time.

Yanat
User
spacer line

In introduction topic, that was an introduction of who i am,where i am from & what do i do here. Haven't realize that was an advertisement .

Back to the topic ,

for those who educated in clubbing scene for it's music DragonFly has good dj's sometimes,but no dance floor ya...
X2 has good dj's,but also sometimes i like to go to those clubs, but sometimes,huge dance floor Emoticon: Smile
Stadium has nice guest Dj's with quality sets , sometimes.. Emoticon: Smile

In general nightlife in Jakarta is very "juicy" pleases everyone , just have to find the right spot Emoticon: Smile

bacamanga1
User
spacer line

ehehhe Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Blush

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,143 posts - 13,486 topics - 16,235 members - last post @ 21-09-2017 17:09 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,999,002 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com