indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

People, Embassy's just comeback from death!

Go to Embassy club at Taman Ria Senayan! HAVE FUN, GO MAD! Emoticon: Bye bye

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

spacer line  

What's Embassy like [music, crowd etc]? Is it close to Hotel Mulia?

buleman
User
spacer line

WHAT IF your pee comes up dirty in Gladok? What can one expect, especially if they look wacked at the moment?

Ministry of Sound in Bangkok closed because of the pee testing.

spacer line  

Kresna
User
spacer line

Does anyone have an extensive list of all the clubs in Jkt? I'm heading for the big durian next week, and I plan to party my ass of.

spacer line  

Just get in touch with pinta ,and she will whisper all of them to you,even forgot your ass,there is no way to sit on anymore.good luck Cesna

shahz
User
spacer line

Dear All

I just cant wait to go clubbing in Jakarta..just wanna compare with KL

Any advises on budget accomodations nearby Jakarta

rgds
shahz, KL Malaysia

dutchrobin
User
spacer line

I'm just back from my weekend in jakarta ( was on holiday in bali) and must say this was one of the best going out weekends of my life.

The last half year Ive several times been to Londen, Paris, kopenhagen and ofcourse amsterdam ( i live here) but jakarta is good competition to these cities.

I think Embassy is a the best place I;ve been in JKT. other places i visited were;
Stadium ( too much drugs > its a shame because music is ok)
Vertigo, came there around 5 in the morning so wasnt that crowded anymore
BATS,
The bar in the Mulia hotel ( stayed there for the weekend)
the bar in the Ritz hotel, real nasty!!! but not in a cheap way.
DragonFly, also almost empty when we arrived, was on a saturdaynight around 2 o clock.

Overall the music was good and the sound was even better!! Real great soundsystems in al the places ive been. I know some places who can learn from this.

Probably I will be back in jakarta In februari/march so if you can give me some TIPS for ohter good places will cool and friendly people, please tell me. And a little more mature in Stadium because it looks like a big children playground on XTC.... Even the bartender asked me if I needed XTC, so.....

But, like I said, Had a very good weekend in Jakarta and I will have another one when I'm back!!!

Sugi5
User
spacer line

Wow, this is really helpful!!

I'll be in Jakarta this Saturday, but only for 1-2 nights (very unfortunately it seems!) before being off to Sumatra and Bali. Any advice on which place I should go not to miss out on the great nightlife?? I like good music, lots of people dancing (and pretty girls of course)!

Dutchrobin, what do you mean by the bar at the Ritz being real nasty, but not in a cheap way?? Is that good or bad??

dutchrobin
User
spacer line

Hey Sugi5,

My advice will be donīt miss Embassy, but not to early. We arrived around 2 o clock and that was perfect.
Regarding to the Ritz, its perfect, especially if ypu like nice and friendly girls. We had the luck there was a bachelor party with 16 girls-women so that was ok!
Try to get in the VIP section and the secondfloor in embassy ,i dont know if youre from europe but i told them I worked for a big international brand and so we came in Emoticon: Nice , so give it a shot!
If you can hook up with u girl there than you did a great job.
My advice would be first go to the ritz , BATS or the-dragonfly and than continue to embassy and finish there. Or if you really wanna party until the morning/afternoon you can go to Stadium There open for the whole weekend!!

Sugi5;
you went out on Bali? I was there on holiday and went for the weekend to jakarta!! The nightlife is noting compared to the nightlife of jakarta ( no irritating tourist).

SO everything you asked for can be arranged!!

And for the girls, Don't think that everygirl is going after youre money because its bullshit!! Its happens everywhere on the world but just go to the wright places and after 1 minute you already know with what youre dealing

If you have a phone with a camera, make some nice movies!! The people at home wont believe how great party people the jakartans are.

A lot of friends of my work in clubs in Holland and they were jalours about what they saw from the partyscene in jakarta!!

If you wanna see a impression, go to youtube.com and fill in the words:
embassy jakarta
Than you get a movie called: summernightsRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.embassy

Check this one out and you know enough!!

Maybe a lot of information but if youre there, you have to go to the right spots!!!

Enjoy your weekend

spacer line  

Try Flo at Bellagio apartment in Kuningan behind JW Marriott hotel.... there was a planty, cozy and nice bar with great music even it's small bar and the decoration of the place so cool and romantic with flowers painting on the wall.

After that you can walk little bit to Ritz Carlton... great music!!!

Stadium and Dragon Fly nice too even yes some of you said be careful with Stadium, I agree... we can have some fun but we should careful too...Cheers and good luck Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Yummie!

spacer line  

It's been a long time since I visited Yerun's cool site. Party people, I'm back from the hustle bustle of the newsroom (okay, I try not to think for a while that tomorrow is the 1st anniversary of Yogyakarta Quake and Tuesday is the 1st anniversary of the volcanic mud flow in Sidoarjo and I'll have a heavy show to broadcast). But anyway, tonight is all I have left for relaxing because starting tomorrow I'll be stuck at the office until Tuesday. So, has anyone visited the X2 bar at Senayan? I need to know whether or not they play live music, I want to dance the night away! Emoticon: Party!

Please reply ASAP!! Dank. Emoticon: Worship

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

spacer line  

Here's a good website about dining and night life in Jakarta:
sendokgarpu.com

samdino
User
User icon of samdino
spacer line

haha nice a new place called KFC haha Emoticon: Bye bye

Never put off till tomorrow what can be done today........ (coooool babe)

samdino
User
User icon of samdino
spacer line

its nice that lovely plce called KFC they have nice beer ??? haha really i like how wrote that thnx..

samdino
User
User icon of samdino
spacer line

hey sweet girls which is the best to stay at htl or appartement for one month in jakarta i love to hear from sweet girls .. ,, come on babes,,need to hear from you .. . Emoticon: Puh! . hu u u m m Emoticon: Yummie!

samdino
User
User icon of samdino
spacer line

i think Desi Clark has much info .about Emoticon: Yummie! jakarta Emoticon: Yummie! night life in jakarta so if you don,t mind ,, Emoticon: Party! next time when i come to jkt maybe you can assist me for nice fancy places,to have fun wOw babe Emoticon: Yummie! (not only in jkt maybe like bali , bandung ,pla,pla ,I love to do that ) samdino,,,,,,

spacer line  

Hi guys, just opened a new concept place. PS3, Xbox360, Wii for rental in a lounge area open at Muara Karang Blok 4 Z8 no 2-2a. Near New Happy Restaurant.

Currently we have a introductory promotion 50% discount of all station type and vip rooms. Price starting at Rp. 1,250/15 mins after discount. Food and drinks available

Here's a few photo of the site.

Please tell us if you are interested. Or you can go to gamersrepublicindonesia.com for additional information

Gamers Republic - 1st in Indonesia for PS3, Wii and Xbox360 Gathering Place

David J
User
spacer line

Hi everyone I'm coming to Jakarta in August. Been before but never really got out and about. Travel everywhere, like to party what's hot this month??

spacer line  

For a list with all the major bars in jakarta, you might want to check The Jakarta'$ One Hundred or, if you speak french, Crazy Night$ In Jakarta

Upcoming events in Jakarta:

Peter Kruder in Embassy on November 23rd
Booka Shade in Embassy on December 7th
Deep Dish in Blowfish on December 12th
David Guetta in Dragonfly on December 29th

indosuka
User
spacer line

Hi

New member in this forum, but I'm impressed with the extensive discussion and guessing someone may be able to answer my queries.

Looking for recommendations of "not so seedy" bars / disco's with live dangdut performances - I used to live in Jakarta long ago (Waktu Krismon) and am planning a visit just after Christmas. Tried a net search but the only ones that pop up are the Jl Blora pubs (Asmoro / Lone Star) or the Kota area - and as I recollect, these aren't too good..

There used to be a couple of halfway decent places in Blok M area (Bintang at the Mal Blok M basement, and another on the side road near the old Golden Truly supermarket), plus a couple in the Manggarai / Senen belt - would anyone know if these are still around? Or any other better suggestions?

Thanks.

PS : If anyone' s into dangdut and mau ikut goyang, let me know

spacer line  

Hey, does anyone have any information or experience with police raids in kota. Is a positive urine test all the pOlice need to haul you off to jail and convict you? damn i'd really like to go back to stadium when i return to jakarta but all these raids and mobile drug testing labs are putting me off it. Emoticon: I love it

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

I never experienced real nightlife in Jakarta,but seems to me it's the same story everywhere...girls trying to benefit from your pocket and let's face it,we men are all the same right? Emoticon: I love it

matthew
User
spacer line

On 16-08-2008 10:22 voodoochild wrote:
Hey, does anyone have any information or experience with police raids in kota. Is a positive urine test all the pOlice need to haul you off to jail and convict you? damn i'd really like to go back to stadium when i return to jakarta but all these raids and mobile drug testing labs are putting me off it. Emoticon: I love it

I'd be worried. You'd be better have a trusted friend if you're taking anything who knows the scene.

Even then if you get in trouble you will need to BRIBE the police. The alternative doesn't bear thinking about.

Just drink some bintang and forget the drugs. If you want to take drugs, do it in Europe where it's not so dangerous

spacer line  

Clubbing the night away....
Pictures say more than words:
www.vimeo.com/6561089

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,421,991 topic views - 223,936 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,742 members - last post @ 23-11-2017 15:38 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,472,590 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com