indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

axeman
User
spacer line

Oops, you are right, meaning "local girls" who target expats, sorry. And I have great empathy with them, trying for a better life, just is sad cos I think many of them most probably get stuffed around by the expats a lot.

spacer line  

I think many of them most probably get stuffed around by the expats a lot.

and of course that would never happen with indonesian men would it

good and bad ppl everywhere, nationality has nothin to do with it

spacer line  

anybody cares to go clubbing this saturday? just mail me.

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Sorry, I would like to but I will arrive sunday in Jakarta (for 1 night). Anybody wants to go clubbing on sunday (malam senen)?
Oh Kinanti, what is u'r email?

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Sorry, not so smart from me. Can get it from your user ID.

spacer line  

People, l would like to cancel my clubbing invitation because my dear boyfriend despises the idea... and l love him too much. So, for those of you have sent mails, l am so sorry... Emoticon: Worship

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Typical case of Cock teasing ala Indonesia, don't be dissapointed Lads, masih ada banyak, millions of them Emoticon: Bye bye

Mr_Zeke
User
spacer line

hi people..............will be in jakarta for the new years weekend? anyone have any suggestions on places to bring in the new year? any updates on stadium, tamamur, JJs, the new hard rock and dragonfly?

spacer line  

I heard from some people that the bar scene week before christmas was very quiet at Blok-M. Does things quieten around that time and when do they pick up again? Anyone been out there lately?

Thanks.

spacer line  

i rather hang out in taman lawang to see the most wird place in jakarata like cabaret show its so cheap more than you hang out in bugil cafe Emoticon: Clown hehehhehehehehhe

spacer line  

hi ..meneer jeroen saya newbie di sini so kok saya ngak bisa lihat on line chat nya trim s baget loh..........meneer_van_javaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Taman Lawang ??

Ente tinggalnye dimane ?

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

spacer line  

aye tinggal di setia budi bang ...

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

are you real betawi or betawi ora ?
nah itu die .

spacer line  

be in fac i isn't people of batavia original but my grandfather he is a original batavian and my buyut was arabian and chiness my mother sunda sterling.
i feel i'm people of batavian original because i born and big in batavia ........
so what gitu loh'h'h'h'h'h'h'h'h'h'h' Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Worship

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Orang tanah abang ?(From Tanah Abang ? ) or Karet or Pejompongan ??
Hadramaut nih , kaga salah lagi.

spacer line  

h'i sidia enten tinggal di mana seh'h' sekarang Emoticon: Yes!

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Big City Amsterdam aan de Amstel

spacer line  

ohhh yahh nice, gw seh ngak ngerti bahasa belande cuman engkong ame babeh gue , emak gw nyang idep bahasa sono belande , gw seh sama sekali ora idep bahase sono Emoticon: Stupid lol

mysteron
User
spacer line

Hi guys - does anyone have cd's from Retro or Stadium that they can e-mail to me?! I am really missing those clubs and would love to hear what is going on there these days!!

My e-mail address is myrtynRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com

PLEEEAASSSE!

spacer line  

Hi peeps! Justin here from New Zealand. I'm planning a trip to Jakarta on July 27 for a couple of weeks. I'm interested in experiencing Jakarta nighlife. Mainly house music, techno, hard dance type clubs are of interest. Any recommendations. I am staying at Hotel Mulia - is this near the central clubbing district? If not, can you recommend a similar Hotel in a better location? Also, what's the situation with random police raids on clubs at the moment? Is it still happening. If one was found to contain ecstasy in their urine what is the penalty? Many thanks, Justin Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

Stadium, Milennium, Hailay, all in north Jakarta.... hotel mulia has a club too, I always mix it up, its Bats, or CJ's.... but both have life music, not really house or trance.

By the way,,,,,, Here in Jakarta is really typical indonesian house music, nothing like Tiesto or something like that...

At least, I did not find it yet

And the places like Milennium and Hailay it is completely dark, .... not much dancing, most people sitting and busy with feeling the pil they took

spacer line  

On 09-06-2006 13:42 dutchguy1000 wrote:
Stadium, Milennium, Hailay, all in north Jakarta.... hotel mulia has a club too, I always mix it up, its Bats, or CJs.... but both have life music, not really house or trance.

By the way,,,,,, Here in Jakarta is really typical indonesian house music, nothing like Tiesto or something like that...

At least, I did not find it yet

And the places like Milennium and Hailay it is completely dark, .... not much dancing, most people sitting and busy with feeling the pil they took

Thanks Dutchguy...

Is Mulea close to Millenium & Hailay? Also, are the police raids I've been reading about still happening?

spacer line  

No not really close, I think at night half hour with taxi, and as far as I know there are no raids anymore, but be carefull. if you get cought your in big trouble

_cok_
User
spacer line

What's a good bar to watch World Championship footbal this month?

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,143 posts - 13,486 topics - 16,235 members - last post @ 21-09-2017 17:09 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,998,838 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com