indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

On 18-04-2005 11:20 kinanti pinta wrote:
Hey, Patricia, of course ld love to go out with you. Youll be hearing from me. Emoticon: Bye bye

I cant hardly wait...for the girls night out...
Kinanti, email me and I will give you my phone number
in JKT....

Salam,
Patricia

spacer line  

Patricia, l've read your mail. Text me if you have the time.

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

julien
User
spacer line

Hello,
I want to know if someone have music of jakarta stadium because I came this winter in jakarta and I can't find such music in france.
You can answer me on my personal mail julienkeribinRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com.If you have some album of the djs of the stadium send me a mail
Thank you
jul

a666a
User
spacer line

Kinanti Pinta,

Can i hv ur contact number? i will be going to jakarta in this 22nd to 25th of May. Then u can bring me go somewhere clubbing. this is my frist trip to jakarta. hope u dun mind, Thanks.

spacer line  

Julien,

The music that you are looking for is called Tribal House.. Try to type that in your search machine (KazaaLite, Edonkey).. Those are the music that they use in Stadium. And I can assure you, you will find some good mixes of Tribal House on internet... Emoticon: Smile
Good Luck!

eenheid in verscheidenheid

spacer line  

hi pinta.. it seems that you really know your way arround....

any new places that you are aware of??

Robert70
User
spacer line

Hi all

But tell me where is the best place to get a good (cheap) beer, about 20k Rp? A place where is live musi"? A place where you don't have to pay entance fee? Etc. But also a place where are nice ayam2, and they want to talk to you and drink also a nice beer instead of all that expansive coloured stuff. Please not so much drugs around.
I only know this in Jl Jaksa, but maybe you can tell me another nice place, close to Jaksa. Maybe there's a chick who wants to learn me the Jakarta nightlive. I'll be in Jakarta end off august, about two weeks

Di Roberto.

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

On 20-07-2005 14:53 Robert70 wrote:
But also a place where are nice ayam2,

Try KFC Emoticon: Nice Emoticon: Nice Emoticon: Nice

Robert70
User
spacer line

And now serious Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Clown

sayang
User
User icon of sayang
spacer line

On 20-07-2005 14:53 Robert70 wrote:
Hi all

But also a place where are nice ayam2, and they want to talk to you and drink also a nice beer instead of all that expansive coloured stuff. .

huhm so you're able to talk with ayam? most of the time I'm too late to talk with them because they're on a plate,bakar with lalapan,kemangi and nasi putih...
btw...carrefour has no fee,cheap beer,music

Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

It seems to be a normal way to talk about women. Not for me though.

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

BTW women in Indonesia who drink beer and smoke 'di depan' umum (in front of everybody) are WTS (wanita tanpa susila) for sure, women without moral. In good Dutch 'een hoer'.
Ieder zijn meug zei de boer en hij naaide zijn varken. Emoticon: Blush

My advice ; Don't forget to bring a big box of condoms and check your ticker every morning. Raincoats tend to be quite undersized here.

Have a nice trip Emoticon: Confused

Bung Lon

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Robert,

Have you ever been to the blok M area? Try jl. Falatehan I or Club 27 at jl.Panglima Polim. Not satisfied? Club Maribaya at Hotel Melawai I. I will arrive in Jakarta on 3/9 so if you want some sightseeing, just contact me. BTW, I'm no chick.

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

Robert70
User
spacer line

Hi sidik/ other

Thanks for the information. In jl Falatehan it is cafe TRY?, or another name. You tell about the Blok M area. These places are close to Blok M. I only know Blok M as shopping mall, so I think I have to walk around there and find these places.
Sidik, Iíll arrive 19 august in Jakarta, and stay max 2 weeks in jakarta, then I go somewhere. I still have no lined plans, but I think when you arrive Iíll be somewhere in Indonesia.
If I donít see you, have a great time in Indonesia
If other people have also nice suggestions please inform me/us

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

On 20-07-2005 20:47 Jeroen wrote:
It seems to be a normal way to talk about women. Not for me though.

Totaly agree with you Yerun!!! No part of my deal to support this kind of tourism in any way... yek Emoticon: Talk to the hand

"Veel mensen hebben een te hoge dunk van wat ze niet zijn, en een te geringe dunk van wat ze wel zijn".

Ramayan
User
User icon of Ramayan
spacer line

Hi Robert

Seems like Sidik knows his places,My Bar,Lavonta and Bettyís at Jl Falatehan are places to go. Club 27 at PP just get in and take 2, Mandiri Jaya at PP 51 should be better. Kemang area has a lot of hot spots and Blok M Melawai Plaza has more to offer than just shopping pleasure. Try Melawai V,VI,VII,VIII or IX and youíve got more than 30 places to go. Lipstick Central Dangdut at Melawai V if you like Indonesian music, beer Bintang for Rp20th,Indonesian conversation with the local girls(I wonít call them chickens cause Iím a native too) but they will understand english cause most of them graduated from SLTA. Theyíll make most of your wishes come true or sometimes they will even serve you during the day as a guide if you can come to an agreement Some of them seems to be models just walking out of those popular female magazines they have over here like Matra, Popular and ME.
The diskotiks down town Jkt are more noisy at Gajah Mada, Mangga Besar or Hayam Wuruk fi, Stadium Diskotik. At the 3rd and 4th floor you can find more than the KFC, as Londoh said, can offer you.
If you like some relaxed atmosphere try the latest Spaís with nice massage or the Retroís like Hotmen Bar,Shooters,Parrots and mo, hiding places for the matures.
Know 8 out of 10 of all the karaoke,bars, clubsÖ.. in Jkt and can mail you some in a specific area if you want. Have some obligations in august in NL for the 90th anniversary of the RI, hallo Pipiet, so I wont be over there.
Just a last advice, try not to fall in love with an Indonesian girl/woman, it hurts when you leave and itís even more difficult to get her over to NL.
But have fun..

sayang
User
User icon of sayang
spacer line

On 25-07-2005 19:01 Ramayan wrote:
90th anniversary of the RI, hallo Pipiet, so I wont be over there.
Just a last advice, try not to fall in love with an Indonesian girl/woman, it hurts when you leave and itís even more difficult to get her over to NL.
But have fun..

90th? minus 30....
try not to fall in love with an indonesian girl/woman??????????
oh ya you're right,the girls from the bars you mention offcourse
Emoticon: Sadley Emoticon: Sadley

Robert70
User
spacer line

Woooow,
Thanks Ramayan, many places to go. I think I stay longer in Jakarta. Now I just have to find the real hot spot, which I like. This is always a personal matter.
Maybe also find a good guide for the day tours. Together we can eat the chicken in the KFC.
Have a great time on the 17th august

Ramayan
User
User icon of Ramayan
spacer line

You're right Sayang,shame on me,it"s sure our 60th anniversary.
Just have to to blame my ring finger.........

spacer line  

hi robert,

you can also try second floor in kemang only Rp.10K /glass...
or splash (adrenalin parc) they have 2 cafe's where the drinks are also cheap.
but no ayams unfortunately.. or very few.
enjoy your stay

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Ramayan,

You forgot to mention a.o. the Pangeran Jayakarta district Emoticon: Blush

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Maurits,

Did you know that after closing time the girls of CJ, 30, BATS etc go to jl. Jaksa to have a last try? They will charge at 30% of the price they ask in those posh places. So in jl Jaksa you will get the same beer and the same girl at much lower prices.

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

Sidik,

Do I look like a guy who is paying for a girl? I like quality time, this means that I am willing to pay (this means for drinks not for girls) for a great night. I am not going to 'dark' places where I get a diskon on drinks or girls.

However, maybe your hint is useful for other forum members

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Maurits,
I don't know how you look like and I don't know your "cup of tea". As most members of this forum look for bargains, I mentioned jl Jaksa. But your mentioning of Stadium did it actually.

BTW, you don't get diskon in JaJa. The prices are lower.

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

haha... sing ken ken Sidik... no worries

I am a youngman in the strength of his life, so no need to 'buy' ladies.
Thanks for the tip though, highly appreciated. Maybe I will try it out, then give you my review...

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,144 posts - 13,486 topics - 16,235 members - last post @ 21-09-2017 17:09 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,998,533 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com