indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

anilvr548
User
spacer line

what abt nightlife in bandung n yogya?

Jodeci
User
spacer line

Hello everyone,

me and my friends are going to Jakarta in Sept.
Does anyone have tips for good nightclubs?
We prefer R&B and TOp40 music.

Thanks

Daniel

spacer line  

Daniel,
there are a number of fine clubs you can go to if you wanna hear that kind of music. My first pick will me Hard Rock Cafe at E.X Center Plaza Indonesia Thamrin (usually excellent philipine band).
Second will be CJ's, they have great foreign band (now playing an Aussie band, I forget the name)
and the other one is CO2 at Taman Ria Senayan. They have live RnB music every wednesday night, if I'm not mistaken. On other days, they have dj's. Hope it helps. Well, at least they are some of the hippest clubs here now.

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

spacer line  

oh ya, at hard rock cafe' no live music on sundays. on mondays they have a program called I Like Monday, which features Indonesian famous bands or foreign musicians doing showcases or album promotion. have fun go mad!

budowono1
User
spacer line

Bekasi good nite life .
nice qiuet jakarta people all loud and rude.

if goin to betawi nite life they talke
Eh Perlu apa lu ?
Mau ke mene lu....!! he mau gampar.

that how Betawi people they just drink fight and hang all day So Bekasi better or Pasar Minggu

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

Pinta.....Listen to Budowono....hang out to Bekasi or Pasar Minggu.....hahahahaha..... Emoticon: Cooool

soppy
User
spacer line

for up to date info about Jakarta nightlif check out A Jakarta Nite Out a weekly on line newsletter with what's going on. details can be had from www.pissedupasia.com who issue the newsletter in partnership with Bartele from BuGils

Rainman
User
User icon of Rainman
spacer line

On 16-05-2004 23:32 minima wrote:

Nightlife in Jakarta is not anymore for the Jakartans (especially women) to enjoy .... Emoticon: Cry

We can hardly find a place where women can go with her friends simply to dance and have fun without being harrashed ~ if not by the male visitors (mostly non Indonesians) then by the *professional working girl* (all Indonesians... the so called *ayam* ). >:* >:*

mINImA

PS: why no one mentioned Burgundy (was ORelly); Grand Manhattan and Jamz ? just wondering.... Emoticon: Confused

Those places u mentioned are more for happy hours...

There are still many areas not explore yet.

PM me and I would gladly show u the way,

Everything in life is in Contexure. When there is a problem, there will always be a solution. So why let the problem bother you (www.tokcok.com/forum)

Bogor
User
User icon of Bogor
spacer line

I think so many place to go in Jakarta. My favourite is Planet Holywood, Hardrock cafe, Batavia cafe, shotter, Zanzibar...
also Tanamur enjoy yours life !!!

Bogor
User
User icon of Bogor
spacer line

I think so many place to go in Jakarta. My favourite is Planet Holywood, Hardrock cafe, Batavia cafe, shotter, Zanzibar...
also Tanamur enjoy yours life !!!

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

The new Hardrock Cafe is not as nice as the old one... The atmosphere is not as nice as, for example, the hardrock cafe in Bali.

I like in jakarta: tiga Puluh, retro, cj's, the embassy

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

spacer line  

I prefer BLISS !!!
The Newest club in Jakarta...open since April 2004 !!!!!

Mainly R&B and Hiphop..

Adress: Jl Gatot Subroto, Gedung Jamsostek, dekat Gedung Telkomsel..

eenheid in verscheidenheid

spacer line  

BLISS, ah yes.. right across the street (from my office). I know the place and been there a couple of times. Not my taste, I must say. But it's hip enough Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

hey fajar, asianbootycall? really inviting pics you got there, man! Emoticon: Red face

spacer line  

waahhh! How do you know that Kinanti ??
Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

heheheh... thanks to the fabolous invention called friendster, Fajar my friend or should I call you Daav? Emoticon: Very funny

spacer line  

oooohh...you went to friendster and copied my email right?? hahahaha...you smart lady! Well, call me daav cuz everybody is calling me that..

Ii can assume you have also a profile at friendster? So, why don't you add me cuz I can't find your profile cuz I don't know your email.. Emoticon: Yeah right!
(i tried but so far no succes ....hehehehehe Emoticon: Wink

spacer line  

new venue: dragonfly. Really cool, should try it!
at graha BIP, just two buildings away from graha SCTV Jl. gaot subroto jakarta.

spacer line  

Still on Dragonfly Bar (i'm so excited because it's just a short walk away from my office!), every Wednesday evening they have a special guest DJ performing. Today is Wednesday.. So, cares for a drink and a chat, anyone? Emoticon: Shiny

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Looking at the places mentioned here, except of those mentioned by Bud, I can't help but noticing that they are posh places with posh prices. So I miss Monaco and the one on top of Plaza Semanggi on the list. Emoticon: I love it
I like to hang around in Club 27 at jl Panglima Polim, opposite of Blok M plaza, next to hotel Losari. It is on the fifth floor of the building. The prices are very reasonable and you can sit outside on the spacious balcony in your own separated part.

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

spacer line  

On 30-04-2004 18:34 kinanti pinta wrote:
Good job zukhunter!! Do you know what Bugils stands for? Its BUle GILa, hahaha! Really, its true. The owner is also an expat man and wish to keep his bar a nice place to meet and chat. SO, anybody interested to hang out at Bugils together sometimes?
Gimme a ring ya.
Emoticon: Shiny

Hi Kinanti, I will be arriving in Jakarta on May 14, 2005
Shall we go? I have never experienced the nightlife in JKT b4....since all I could think of Dugem is nothing but smokey room....and loud music:(

Email me at getpatriciaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com

Cheers,
Patricia

spacer line  

On 30-04-2004 18:34 kinanti pinta wrote:
Good job zukhunter!! Do you know what Bugils stands for? Its BUle GILa, hahaha! Really, its true. The owner is also an expat man and wish to keep his bar a nice place to meet and chat. SO, anybody interested to hang out at Bugils together sometimes?
Gimme a ring ya.
Emoticon: Shiny

Hi Kinanti, I will be arriving in Jakarta on May 14, 2005
Shall we go? I have never experienced the nightlife in JKT b4....since all I could think of Dugem is nothing but smokey room....and loud music:(

Email me at getpatriciaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com

Cheers,
Patricia

ronfrm
User
spacer line

Dragonfly was quite good when it just opened, but nowadays the crowd is changing.

ronfrm
User
spacer line

Dragonfly was quite good when it just opened, but nowadays the crowd is changing.

spacer line  

Hey, Patricia, of course l'd love to go out with you. You'll be hearing from me. Emoticon: Bye bye

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,949,885 topic views - 222,205 posts - 13,488 topics - 16,247 members - last post @ 22-09-2017 20:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

90,043,130 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com