indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Look www.friendster.com

pbywater
User
User icon of pbywater
spacer line

feel free to add me, just send me a msg onthis forum
also maybe start a friendster group for people on this forum

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Easy to add your profile,just look at the site.

pbywater
User
User icon of pbywater
spacer line

haha, i meant, im already on there, feel free to add as friend, just lemme know thru a msg first

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Tell me, what is the use for me? I have email, people can contact me if they like and I will reply. No need for a foreign network that arranges/deranges my life.

Same as winning the lottery, friends seem to pop up around you, while you haven't heard from them in years, or you may even not know them at all. Not that I have experience with winning the lottery though Emoticon: Puh!

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

It just seemed fun to me to get to know more friends.

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

I thought, not there is mistakenly to make use of Friendster (FS) to use as one of your society.
Beforehand I also critisized when FS like that mushroomed.
Why we must be troublesome ourself made the other contact address, while people could contact through the e-mail in an online manner.
Friends always touch on with invited to gather.
So as I made to be made to be online by one of the collections friends that more liked FS than the e-mail. And join as one of the Republik FS member.

Possibly was wise enough, we could also see the positive side.
Be that as it may then since I knew the internet till at this time, I still not all that was trusting this technology especially from the aspect of it's security.
Some that we mentioned privacy continue to be able to be accessed to carry out surveillance of inside.

Could see here also the interesting opinion about FS.
http://daphne.blogs.friendster(...)the_exgirlfrien.html

And FS was the narcissism side someone.
Be that as it may many people made use of it because more pointed out the personal aspect someone in an association.
Possibly so also with the user in indahnesia.com.
They discussed, met in an online manner with various topics.
Who and anywhere, there was the special reason why they roamed about here.
If indahnesia.com could have users like in FS possibly also could make the Indahnesia Republic, or Indahnesia Kingdom. kekekeke....

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

I thought, not there is mistakenly to make use of Friendster (FS) to use as one of your society.
Beforehand I also critisized when FS like that mushroomed.
Why we must be troublesome ourself made the other contact address, while people could contact through the e-mail in an online manner.
Friends always touch on with invited to gather.
So as I made to be made to be online by one of the collections friends that more liked FS than the e-mail. And join as one of the Republik FS member.

Possibly was wise enough, we could also see the positive side.
Be that as it may then since I knew the internet till at this time, I still not all that was trusting this technology especially from the aspect of it's security.
Some that we mentioned privacy continue to be able to be accessed to carry out surveillance of inside.

Could see here also the interesting opinion about FS.
http://daphne.blogs.friendster(...)the_exgirlfrien.html

And FS was the narcissism side someone.
Be that as it may many people made use of it because more pointed out the personal aspect someone in an association.
Possibly so also with the user in indahnesia.com.
They discussed, met in an online manner with various topics.
Who and anywhere, there was the special reason why they roamed about here.
If indahnesia.com could have users like in FS possibly also could make the Indahnesia Republic, or Indahnesia Kingdom. kekekeke....

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,556,988 topic views - 235,437 posts - 13,700 topics - 26,270 members - last post @ 09-12-2019 09:49 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

126,558,534 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com