Yerun....hope you dont mind taking this as your birthday present:
Keeping that Date
If you've got to the stage where you're wondering how to keep your date interested - congratulations! Hopefully you've found a good match, and if so there will be a healthy tension between you that is fun and needs to be maintained! Here's a few ways to do it . . .
keep her interested - written by a woman
1) Be attentive and romantic
2) Keep her guessing as to your availability - let her know you often go out but not necessarily with whom!
3) Don't be too keen
4) Be relaxed and confident
5) Feel free to indicate ambition and knowledge without arrogance
6) A little vulnerability goes a long way
7) Keep your eyes where they should be!!
8) Always leave her wanting more!
tips for later on in the relationship . . .
1) Go slowly - get to know each others habits and obviously don't expect perfection. If you like someone enough you 'll overlook imperfections!
2) Find common interests - and share responsibilities.
3) Living in each others pockets will be a temptation but won't help the relationship stay alive and fresh.
4) Be natural - go will the flow. The normal tension between a couple is healthy but if you have to manipulate or play serious mind games something's amiss!
5) Trip away?- make sure they're short breaks to start.
6) Be flexible - allow for your differences and allow for unexpected changes.
7) Plan ahead to make your time together more relaxed.
8) Discuss small problems when they occur or they will fester.
9) Sensible lovers laugh!
a final thought . . .
It sort of goes without saying that a relationship that's one sided or where you have to manipulate in order to keep someone's interest is probably one best left alone!