indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Invitation is delivered to Indonesian Mixed Couples (Regardless you are mix through marriage or curently engaged or dating).

You and your spouse/partner are cordially invited to our luncheon in Jakarta tentatively on Friday, July 16, 2004.

Cost: free

sponsor: www.indo-mc.com

dress: casual

time : TBA

seats are limited. To register or find more info please email me Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. desiRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.eindostar.com or pengurus_imcRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com

Looking forward to meeting you... see you there!

Desi Clark

PS; If you are not Indonesian Mixed Couple, but are interested in attending, please email me.

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Emoticon: Sadley It's the middle of the summer here and I will be working then. Next time, okay?

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Of course I'm there!!!! I'l email you my mobile number when I'm in Jkt/Makassar(1st week of may). Emoticon: Bye bye

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

I mean WE are there sorry hihi

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

MIVANA226
User
spacer line

sorry out of topic a lil bit, I'll be in Jakarta on May 21-23, anyone would like to gather?

Ivana Mitchell

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

83,318,873 topic views - 239,692 posts - 13,725 topics - 32,073 members - last post @ 06-07-2020 20:41 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

135,888,605 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com