indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Please do post your comments on the above topic///

Susilo Bambang ., A retired general is now the favorite among presidential candidates,,,Does it confim that Indonesia needs a MIlitary General leader again ?

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

budowono1
User
spacer line

yes time proved us that only miitaiey are capable to rule Indonesia and that Demokrasi is just dream of fool. and that megawati can never be good leader cause woman can not rule

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Democracy is not a fool, see for the better part of the world.
Women can rule, see in many countries as well.

But a military leadership doesn't have to be bad. Maybe it's a good time that a general takes power for the next 5 years to restore better law and order in Indonesia before starting full democracy.

budowono1
User
spacer line

i agree but it was proven that it didn┤t work if avery thing restore agayn to Suharto regime all will be fine agayn just like b4
it not fool but inposible for indonesia

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

TYN agrees 98%!!!!!
that 2% is that 5 years are maybe a bit short for starting full democracy...Ow and the leader must hate money for himself whahahha Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 10-04-2004 14:28 kleinsmann wrote:
TYN agrees 98%!!!!!
that 2% is that 5 years are maybe a bit short for starting full democracy...Ow and the leader must hate money for himself whahahha Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny

someone hating money? hard to find I gues.. Emoticon: Red face

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

On 10-04-2004 14:27 budowono1 wrote:
i agree but it was proven that it didn┤t work if avery thing restore agayn to Suharto regime all will be fine agayn just like b4
it not fool but inposible for indonesia

Returning to the Suharto era? What a pity he himself is not capable anymore to rule again, seeing his present condition. No doubt, there are so many generals in the Indonesian army, that it would be no problem to find a successor (Wiranto perhaps, he showed his abilities in East-Timor, looks also quite good). And then heaven will bless the fortunate state of the republic of Indonesia. And they live happily ever after.....

Blog Bot
spacer line

On 10-04-2004 14:28 kleinsmann wrote:
TYN agrees 98%!!!!!

Kleinsman, you got a point there,..
but megawati tried many things to rectify, impossible!!...
during 32 years Suharto era, the whole (WHOLE=Semua=ALL=everyone)personnel/officers/adminstrtors from top generals down to Kampoeng levels worked for Suharto.....everyone belonged/supported Sukarno/Mega's father were eliminated (DELETED)!

How can Megawati fixed the whole problems in 5 years?..........She has to start from "O" .......(SHE HAD TO "FORMAT" HARD DRIVE TO START THE NEW OERATING SYSTEM...)
she is (may be the only one)with a good intention....she is just like one small spot of healthy skin in your body...... the rest of the body already infected with cancer....the whole body looks beautiful and pink/red.... And u know what?! She's become looks like a cancer in the body because she looks different......

Emoticon: Cry

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

shuisheng
User
spacer line

= offtopic =

budowono1
User
spacer line

new system has no use for RI to many things gone wrone4newstart

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 03-05-2004 13:09 budowono1 wrote:
new system has no use for RI to many things gone wrone4newstart

But the same things happened to old system...what should we do then brother budowono?

budowono1
User
spacer line

restore Indonesia to Suharto system

cause every one was happy
no one hungry
no fight
no chaos
no religin vs religion
all perfect harmony

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 04-05-2004 16:40 budowono1 wrote:
restore Indonesia to Suharto system

cause every one was happy
no one hungry
no fight
no chaos
no religin vs religion
all perfect harmony

This is the fact:

1. There's alot of hungry people on Suharto era, you couldn't see it because you don't live here. At that time Suharto regime don't allowed media to expose what's been happened with people. The only good things happened to my country when Suharto regime rule was the existence of law (but they usually didn't care about human rights to do that)

2. There's a lot of fight on Suharto era, once again you don't live here, that's why you couldn't see it. Suharto regime keep it tight, and they don't allowed the media to cover all the fight that's been happened. For example: Fighting between Dayak & Madura in Kalimantan Tengah, has been happen since long2 time ago but it can be covered by media after Suharto's fall.

3. No chaos, you're right but it 's only a matter of time

4. No religion vs religion? yes you're right.

5. All perfect harmony?...well...it looks like one, but actually it's like "Api dalam Sekam"

budowono1
User
spacer line

i see every thing at that time go a look aroun you wan nasigoreng u have nasi goreng u wan soto u have soto .
peopel say hungry bull.
that is capitalis thinking i know how that time .
the Kapitalis say suharto bad but he good only Kontra Indonesia say difrence aoub his.

suharto build up RI to greater and more ellite force than even
Empire of Jepang

when Suharto Basyir didn't dare come ri couse Kontra RI get send to Boru.
No one returns from Boru.
so he good he is and yes i also met him at party at
Rumah alisha DIkin in Cibulan.
he was charming friendly old man it was long time ago i was still 7 but i remember him well

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

75,329,860 topic views - 233,661 posts - 13,688 topics - 24,498 members - last post @ 20-09-2019 15:46 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

123,433,293 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com