indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

SIA, Lufthansa, KLM, THAI consider partnership with Garuda
Singapore Airlines, Lufthansa, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Thai Airways International Airlines expressed interest in forming a strategic partnership with PT Garuda Indonesia, which may include injecting funds into the ailing national flag carrier, an official at the office of the Indonesian State Minister for State Enterprises said.
Continue reading , click the title

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

We prefer Lufthansa.
Deutsche grundlichkeit.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

We prefer SIA. The holiday feeling already starts before take-off and you can be rather sure you'll stay in one piece. Emoticon: Smile

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Who wants a company with debts amounting more than 800 million US $ and Indonesian management Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny

Maybe Lion Air, that will be the joke of the century Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I have used Lufthansa one time, but that's more than enough for me. Lufthansa is not a special airline. I'm still afraid that one day, when I book SIA, I will be put in a Lufthansa plane.. and I don't want to have a chance that I will be put in a messy Garuda plane.

But that's just my experience by flying them once, Garuda and Lufthansa

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Garuda is not that bad, al long as you don't drink orange jus..... Emoticon: Frustrated

Erik_
User
User icon of Erik_
spacer line

Partnerships like this could scare away clients of the more respected/trusted airlines of the new partnership. I recall a flight a few years ago from Amsterdam to London. Even though the tickets were issued by KLM, we happened to find out the day prior to the flight that it would be executed by Kenia Airways. That's not what you want when you buy an expensive KLM ticket! I don't like to associate an African country with flying. Needless to say we changed the flight date so we would fly with a KLM plane. Of course, it may well be that Kenia Airways is trustworthy but in my opinion you cannot just put them in another plane.

More specific to my favourite choice of airline, I would go for SIA. I mean, where else could you find stewardesses that render such a personal Emoticon: Puh! service!

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Ik gok op lufthansa , gezien de goede verstandhouding Indonesia-duitsland.
Zeer zeker als Habibie weer terug komt naar PT Dirgantara Indonesia.
Want als PT D.I weer gaat herrijzen dan heeft het een goede toekomst.
Op dit moment zijn ze boekhoudkundig gezien failliet , maar een restart is niet onmogelijk.
ook gezien de markt(militair) van de N235 en evt. N250 toestellen.
Indonesia is een grote eilandenrijk met afgelegen plekken.
Hun droom om een jet toestel te producren(= assembleren) is ook niet onmogelijk in de toekomst.
Ze hebben veel van die N235 verkocht en als ik me niet vergist hebben ze in 1999 ook veel 200 toestellen tijpe N 250 verkocht.
Daarnaast maken zo ook diverse kleine toestellen en diverse heliopters in licentie.
De kennis is aanwezig, jammer dat ze geen geld hebben en dat in het verleden bakken vol geld werd weggegooid door inefficiency en mismanagement.
Ik zou wel de nederlanders gaan uitnodigen om als boekhouder te gaan spelen .Eeerlijk is eerlijk , daar zijn ze goed in .

MODERATOR BREAK

This is an English topic, please keep it in English. Thanks

Placed by Jeroen @ 06-01-2006 20:52

spacer line  

So in English than
GARUDA-GOOD AND REAILBLE UNFORTUNEATLY DELAY ALWAYS.
LUFTHANSA-LETS US FUCK THE HOSTESS AND NEVER SAFE ARRIVE
THAI-THEY HAVE ALWAYS INCIDENTS
SIA-SUCKS IMMAGES ARROGANT
KLM-KLOTE LUCHTVAART MAATSCHAPPIJ

spacer line  

OH I FORGOT
HABIBIE-HAS ALWAYS BRING INTERESTING BUISINESS IN EXCHANGE

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Nice abbreviations! Cool.
More specific: I think the current network of Garuda is of more importance for a European carrier than the debt. When buying Garuda, you just pay the debts with the rise of the goodwill on the balance. Easy accounting techniques. You also buy a company in a growing domestic Indonesian market, cheaper personel and the right to depart and land in a lot of countries.
All you have to do is make the airline more efficient......oeps! Emoticon: Wink
Regards, Johan

Begin de details te vergeten

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I hope they have the chance to buy 50% +1 share, in that care they can 'blow up' Garuda in the first place, strip it from it's landing management and start over with the rest they can make a fresh start. Indeed what Johan says... cheap personel, growing market, landing rights, they are worth the money, not some 30-year-old planes and a bad management.

I know 'blowing up' in combination with 'airline' is not such a good choice of words, that's why I uses quotes.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

O.K.
Joint venture 51% indonesian and 49% foreign investors.
(24,5% KLM , oh sorry Air France and 24,5% Lufthansa).

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Air France told they didn't want to buy. KLM still has some money to spend independently from Air France so it seems.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

83,342,320 topic views - 239,714 posts - 13,726 topics - 32,092 members - last post @ 07-07-2020 19:57 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

135,917,614 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com