indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

I have heard a lotof stories of mixed marriages where couples have lot of love in past but it just ends with a break or divorce in Future....

What could be the causes for this ?

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

kalabahi
User
spacer line

Most is not Love ....
lt's just a economical marriages......

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

hmmm so you think I married a Indonesian to get my personal economics better? Emoticon: Shiny

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

yah. I'm not marrying someone for economical reasons.. ooh well. maybe I do, because that someone can help me live in Indonesia.. hmm... Emoticon: Puh!

But it's not for the money from my point of view. Emoticon: Smile

misisvi
User
User icon of misisvi
spacer line

what could be ?
hmm.. a lot of things could become the reasons.
hope it won't happen to us, but,.. i can say that some people change and some people don't. even the word of 'love' can change to a different meaning from the past.

have you also heard a lot stories of happy marriages, ali ? Emoticon: Smile

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

think you can easily remove "Culture Mixed" in the topic.
Lot of marriage fail in general I think.
Why?1000 of reasons can be mentioned... Emoticon: Nice Emoticon: Nice Emoticon: Nice

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

failed could be happen in any relationships, not only to mixed couple. There are so many reason why people decided to make mixed realtionship. In Indonesia, there are many ethnics also, and we could say most of the people have mixed relationship too. And I think it's same with international couple. I personally like bule cause bule is more open mind than indonesian and most asian who has similiar custom in making special relationship. And what important is I enjoy going with my boyfriend, and bule is more appreciate women than Indonesian that I've known. Sometimes understanding of point of view or mind are important in any relationship, it's like you learn to understand the culture each other, it's fun to have role in it Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

"and bule is more appreciate women than Indonesian that I've known"

are u saying that indonesian males do not appreciate indonesian women, lelycabe?

from what i read here i can assume u are indonesian woman who got a "bule" pacar or boyfriend and you are saying your bule boyfriend is much much better and and appreciate women more ?

WHILE indonesian man dont??

pls gimme me something scientific and make sense... Emoticon: Smile
or else u are just trying to be shallow minded

"pacaran ama bule" is not a bad thing,if u have decent reasons
for example the cupid works between both of you or there's weird electrical sparklings inside both of you

not because u wanna go out with bule so u look cool walking around the plaza senayan mall, and be proud amongst your fellows and expecting dollars luxury with you, if these gotta be the reasons why indonesian women like bule, i think its so pathetic

hey i am a genuine indonesian male here and i appreciate all women as i appreciate other living creatures in my lovely planet earth!!! Emoticon: Smile

good luck with your bule boyfriend (if u have one)

salam

ryan
www.ryanwijaya.com

aku tak memiliki cinta, aku hanya memiliki nafsu, telah kubunuh cintaku dan ku kubur dalam-dalam sanubari www.ryanwijaya.com

spacer line  

i just wanna add that i am PROUD TO BE INDONESIAN MALE and i'm not afraid there will be no indonesian girl left for me because all are taken by bule,

i believe there is a genuine indonesian woman that is longing for an original indonesian male too

and i believe she will respect me too as she respects all other living creatures in our lovely planet earth

amin!!

ps: hey if william hung is so proud of himself why cant i??

aku tak memiliki cinta, aku hanya memiliki nafsu, telah kubunuh cintaku dan ku kubur dalam-dalam sanubari www.ryanwijaya.com

risc6k
User
spacer line

bujang_vektor,

ditto.

ps: hey if william hung is so proud of himself why cant i??
well said. Emoticon: Yes!

By the way, can someone tell me what is bule? Emoticon: Frustrated

spacer line  

this is from the "direct dictionary"below Emoticon: Puh!

bule=caucasian,white person

Emoticon: Very funny

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Ryan,

Maybe the 'bule' is a new and exciting experience for Indonesian women, besides the fact that they have much money. Ooh well, much money is relative of course. I always tell people I'm just a student (my age supports that) and I have to work all year to be able to travel to Indonesia. That relieves me of a reasonable part of the female population probably. Emoticon: Puh!

For the records, I'm a 100% Dutch guy.

spacer line  

i agree it causes excitement to see someone whos fairly different with indonesian heritage,culture and lifestyle.
caucasian girls often think that asian men are exotic, and this happen vice versa
i agree if most westerners are financially secure, and its a woman inherent that they feel safe with someone who's financially secure

what doesnt make sense and which i dont agree at all is : why lelycabe relates her relationship failure with racism? if her relationship failed, that has NOTHING TO DO with, and whether she was dating indo guy or bule guy.

i find that paradigm as racist thoughts
dating bule is fine, but when its about marriage, hey what a min... Emoticon: Puh!
thats why there are so many "kawin kontrak" in jakarta hehee

indonesian men CAN appreciate women too, LETS TREAT HUMAN BEINGS EQUALLY---thats my point

Emoticon: Smile

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

what could they be ...?!
before I give an answer to you, can you please tell me the divorce rate here in Netherlands for dutch people (not mixed couples)...?! or to make it more exciting, the divorce rate for American people ...?!
The divorce rate worldwide is indeed increasing, and mixed-couples now are only a small part of the society ... why focus on mixed couples ...?! mixed couples are only regular humans who keep searching for happiness and the better ....

Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Wink
www.indonesianmixedcouple.com

On 10-04-2004 04:54 aliakbar wrote:
I have heard a lotof stories of mixed marriages where couples have lot of love in past but it just ends with a break or divorce in Future....

What could be the causes for this ?

DIM-C is a free, fun and relaxing club for indonesian mixed couples worldwide who are in search of friendships.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,066,962 topic views - 235,022 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,776 members - last post @ 19-11-2019 15:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,882,163 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com