indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

>I don't think Jusril Jusuf Mahendra is a Javanese
>Is he wong Jowo Pinta?

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Indeed, you are right bagusdewe he is from Sumatra. That doesn't make him less hypocrite. Is seems also that since he is Minister of Justice (under Megawati, which is strange, because he was one of the fiercest opponents against a woman as president) he became a man in bonus (buying a house of 10 billion rupiah and all that). An interesting article about him is http://www.blimbing.nl/yusril.htm (unfortunatly in Dutch)

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

On 07-06-2004 18:41 diederick wrote:
.................. he is from Sumatra. That doesnt make him less hypocrite. Is seems also that since he is Minister of Justice (under Megawati, which is strange, because he was one of the fiercest opponents against a woman as president) he became a man in bonus (buying a house of 10 billion rupiah and all that). .......

>He stepped aside at the Presidential election which gave Megawati her Presidential seat during heads count at the MPR/Assembly 5 years ago
>I am not sure which direction he is heading this time. But as we all know, the new guards are getting ready to move in. Then as usual, the old papers containing all of the materials of the monetary records no matter where they originally from, IGGI, UNESCO, this grants that grant, World Bank, people's sweat-tears-lifes..... will all be forgoten....
>Yes !.... there is something to anounce (they call it "di sosialisasikan"/ to general public)in the Media..... that the new law has just been passed & signed.....

>What is the new LAW?.... it may be "BAN ON HOLDING HAND IN PUBLIC ".... that would be good a month's work &debate in the Legislative Council!?.......
>I'm sad...

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

First of all I think Indonesians are jealous no matter what. Omong omong, gossip is normal and that is fine with all. I do not care about it. Indonesian men jealous with me, what for. That i am taller 1.92, have a longer nose, a white skin,more money to spend. If they were tallet, they would have a problem finding clothes. If they had a bigger nose they can stick it in more and more things it does not belong, a white skin than it means he doesn't work and stays out of the sun and sits all day or he is an albino, buleh, and more mney he would spend on gambling. So you see there are no reasons to be jealous with me. Hahahaa L.O.L. Laugh Out Loud. This is not meant to be offend someone

Sepp

budowono1
User
spacer line

ya long nise people have deeper dompet than us that is only reason.

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

Yeah, you are right Budowono,
That is the only reason, they don't know anything about love. Emoticon: Eerie
Is that your reason you moved to the Netherlands? To create a deep dompet and finally back in Indonesia just choose the girl you want?
I don't think so...
Offcourse, money is a very interesting part of the non-indonesian man, but I just can't and will not believe that will the only reason.
Maybe I find out while I stay in Yogya from august till august.
I will keep you informed about that Budowono.
With love and peace,
your dutch brother Mas Hilmar.

- Let us live simply so that others may simply live -

spacer line  

hmm...the topic caught my eyes.

i really don't think racial differences is the main issue here. well, regardless what nationality you are, you will still be fucken pissed off if the woman/women you like, likes someone else...and this happens everyday in any country.

so non-indo or indo...you are all men...you all have equal chance to impress, pursue and get the woman you want. there's totally nothing special about being non-indo or indo...i dont know why to some ppl these differences are made so obvious...

...take that crap out.

Blog Bot
spacer line

Sonia, that's the most awesome thing I've read all week. Write more often.

Sepp, I know your intentions are good, but an LOL left dangling at the end of a sentence is not gonna make a paragraph of race jokes any less insulting to the people they're directed at. Especially when those same people make up the majority of this forum. Careful.

Cheers

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

arisauiru
User
spacer line

Dear Aliakbar,

Are you taken?

from cute blonde non-indonesian girl.

arisauiruRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com

spacer line  

Hey there arisauiru,

frankly, I believe you're at the wrong forum here. But since Ali is one of my friends and I admire your gut to directly ask that "are-you-taken" question, well, why don't you just visit his website: www.cometojakarta.com. Any personal info you want to know about him, you can ask him directly.

Good luck Emoticon: Bye bye

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

nongcay
User
spacer line

Desi,
Not all Indonesian ladies that go with foreigners are prostitutes. By saying that u insult lots of ur countrymen that have married non-Indonesian men or women.
Thanx for ur broadminded view.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 31-10-2004 13:42 nongcay wrote:
Desi,
Not all Indonesian ladies that go with foreigners are prostitutes. By saying that u insult lots of ur countrymen that have married non-Indonesian men or women.
Thanx for ur broadminded view.

Nongcay,

You mean budowono1 , because Desi herself is married to an Usa guy I think.

I also wonder is she is a big fan of Bush?

Albert

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 31-10-2004 15:42 Albert wrote:
[...]

Nongcay,

You mean budowono1 , because Desi herself is married to an Usa guy I think.

I also wonder is she is a big fan of Bush?

Albert

Hi Albert,
Thanks for correcting Nongcay....

Nongcay, you owe me an apology!..Christmas is coming..so you know what to do ... Emoticon: So funny

Speaking of the election.... I will be on the election poll on November 2., and will vote a strong leader!

PS: Albert, while cleaning my old emails I found your email address, but the email I sent to you came undelivered......

Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 31-10-2004 20:51 Desi Clark wrote:
[...]

Hi Albert,
Thanks for correcting Nongcay....

PS: Albert, while cleaning my old emails I found your email address, but the email I sent to you came undelivered......

Desi Clark

Desi thanks.
I have just send you an e-mail.

Albert

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

nongcay
User
spacer line

Desi, good to hear u did NOT vote 4 GW Bush, so unfortunately u'll have a weak leader 4 more years and a ruined economy after that.

Emoticon: I love it

nongcay
User
spacer line

No offense intended miss Clark

nongcay
User
spacer line

Will be in Seminyak 2 weeks from now, come and pick up your Xmaspresent. Emoticon: Bye bye

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 13-11-2004 19:04 nongcay wrote:
Will be in Seminyak 2 weeks from now, come and pick up your Xmaspresent. Emoticon: Bye bye

NongCay..you are so totally wrong.. twice in a row! 3 strikes you will be out...

I am a conservative...

My xmas present should be sparkling and hand-delivered by you.. let me know when your flight arrives in the Hartsfield Airport, Atlanta.

Jeroen owes me a prize too...I would never forget I won the Quiz!!

Emoticon: Devil

Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

nongcay
User
spacer line

Hi miss Clark.
GW B is strong in only one department and that's the stupiditydepartment. Emoticon: Stupid
He brought the country to war, before that he was nothing, so he'll riding the waves of war as long as it takes. Emoticon: Angry
Do u call that being strong? The strong prevent war.

Mrs.Bishop
User
spacer line

here's what I got from my non indonesian guy : a freedom to do what I want (unless cheat on him, flirt with anyone, etc), I can think whenever I want, say and discuss thing i want. He never complain like this, "a girl shouldnt do that", or "thats againts religion", etc..
So, the point is : I FOUND my freedom with my non indonesian guy Emoticon: Smile
I am not saying that indo guys are bad, but I just want a guy who can accept me the way I think, who can respect my opinions, etc... so, if my guy was indonesian and he fits that conditions, then I will still love him. so, its not about I love other race more.

spacer line  

dear all,

I think the neighbour grass is always greener and there are always reasons to be jealous. LOL. But frankly, I am not jealous to all the non-Indonesian at all. I think when one accepts his/her own condition (of course I am still far from it as wel), then life will be happier.

WJ

spacer line  

Interesting topic Ali Akbar, the topic starter
how are u doing tho?
are you still interested to own myindo.com greeting cards?hehe

so you are saying that Indonesian guys are jealous with non-Indonesians?
Maybe for some Indonesian guys, BUT NOT for some OTHER Indonesian guys

NOT all Indonesian girls like non-Indonesian guy, for the facts,
most of my she-friends who study abroad, they PREFER to have a relationship with Indonesian guys (maybe their education background will effect their perspective)

what I am feeling is, most of them, are really SMART and intelligence girls (good education, good family background,etc),
they always say Indonesian men are better..they have their own reasons indeed, which I cant tell what..

some other girls like "bule guy" because they are tall??
what if a non-Indonesian but he is short?
or because they look different? because they let u have freedom?
because its so cool to walk beside a bule in plasa senayan mallways? Emoticon: Puh!

I dont see any "rationale" behind all those statements

my points are...

- There are many beautiful, smart, clever and honest Indonesian hooties out there who still prefer to have relationship with Indonesian guys (so u Indo guys, check them outRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.!)

- There are many confident (and not jealous) Indonesian males out there, and they could do just more better than any males from other country

- How bad and how good; it depends on the INDIVIDUALS, not because he is bule or non bule Emoticon: Puh!

I HOPE what i wrote here would open up a new perspective for you all? NO? Emoticon: Puh!

aku tak memiliki cinta, aku hanya memiliki nafsu, telah kubunuh cintaku dan ku kubur dalam-dalam sanubari www.ryanwijaya.com

smileinsky
User
spacer line

= edit: get lost, like I said before =

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

50,016,505 topic views - 222,257 posts - 13,491 topics - 16,273 members - last post @ 25-09-2017 13:13 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

90,132,544 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com