indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Many of my heart broken Indonesian male freinds hate Non -Indonesian men because their lovely sweet heart females drop them for Non -Indonesians....And now they hate Non-Indonesian men....THanks god they still accept me as a freind...hehe..And i think they are good chaps...

But what makes a Non -Indonesian rank higher than a Indonesian local male sometimes.....Any secrets to Share????

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Too much NON stuff,,,Please manage,,,,Folks

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Who says that non Indonesian is higher?

Let's see.....

hmmmm...Bang Win.. how tall are you?

Emoticon: Frustrated

Letter to Ali:
Ali, I am deeply sorry if I hurt your feeling...
I picked him over you....just because....aaaggghhhhhhhh sshshshhsh

I remember the night we were at the park? There you were at the Miniature Park and here I was at the Olympic Park.. Emoticon: Frustrated someone said:
If kisses were raindrops, I would send you storms.....aaggggghhhhhh

I called your mom, and told her what you did to me....I said," Maam, Ali stole my Khabi-Khabi CD..and now I want it backkkkkkk! Your mom said, "You're not his first victim dear!".....so then I cried out loud!! aaaaaaaagggggghhhh!

Dear Ali, not because you are higher than them..or him..the reason I left you because...aaaaggggghhh ....silence is golden..I don't want you to feel down...(but go down... ..hiya!!)

I'm hoping by now you understand and can accept the thing we cannot change... I know sometimes we like to follow our imagination.... but remember the serenity prayer that God grant us the serenity to accept the things that we cannot change, courage to change the things we can; and wisdom to know the difference..

May your heart be blessed.....

Disclaimer:
OK..dont take it serious NOW... I took wrong medicine! HAHHAHAHAHHA

Happy Easter ya'll!!!!!

Love
Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Well, well , thanks thanks for opening my eyes.............

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Desi, be aware that everything here can be used against you, not only in court, but also when you meet someome from here Emoticon: Very funny

Have a nice Easter!

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Dont scare her....She is a good woman...with a thousand words...

Spare her .....ok Jeroen..hehe

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Ali... you mean spank here ????

Ouch!!!

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

May be yes,,,,hahahahaha....But only with kabhi kabhi

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

What did you two do together??? heck... I don't even WANT to know

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 09-04-2004 17:45 Jeroen wrote:
What did you two do together??? heck... I dont even WANT to know

hmmmmmm... good question Yerun, I myself want to know.... Emoticon: Very funny

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 09-04-2004 17:55 Desi Clark wrote:
[...]

hmmmmmm... good question Yerun, I myself want to know.... Emoticon: Very funny

got drunk then?

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Our freind Desi is freaked out with your court words..Jeroen.hahaha

I know something here,,,,We just exchanged lyrics of a Indian Song even we have never met still.....

Happy Easter , Jeroen ....And all freinds in the forums....

spacer line  

desi, bangwin is 172 cm

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

spacer line  

172 cm is his height, not the measure of other body part Emoticon: Clown

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

And his other part? (think otherwise Desi would ask you,just prepare you) whahhaha

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

spacer line  

ooh, l wish l knew!!! Emoticon: Puh!

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

I think y'all get a bit off topic. Could be the tropical nights and the torrents at the moment here in Jakarta.

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

If anybody would have asked my height ,,,,I would like to say in advance 185 cms...heehe

budowono1
User
spacer line

On 09-04-2004 15:55 aliakbar wrote:
Many of my heart broken Indonesian male freinds hate Non -Indonesian men because their lovely sweet heart females drop them for Non -Indonesians....And now they hate Non-Indonesian men....THanks god they still accept me as a freind...hehe..And i think they are good chaps...

But what makes a Non -Indonesian rank higher than a Indonesian local male sometimes.....Any secrets to Share????

money women who act like protitude are these kind that go with foreners
it discust me and am ashame to call them my people if they keep on acting as hore

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 22-05-2004 15:46 budowono1 wrote:
[...]

money women who act like protitude are these kind that go with foreners

it discust me and am ashame to call them my people if they keep on acting as hore

Budowono..

My english is not great, and I make a mistake or mispelled some words here and there... but goodness gracious...yours is horrible!!
Where did you learn English? Must not be a good school!

What exactly are you trying to say man??!!

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

>Be careful here Desi...
>Just take it slowly and easy..... don't upset our good friend....please
>as he was educated in Gajah Mada somewhere (Jalan Gajah Mada?)
>I have been to his forum/in some website full of romantic verses...

>I'm 175cm by the way
>Just fyi
>Bagusdewe

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

>Im 175cm by the way
>Just fyi
>Bagusdewe [/quote]

Emoticon: Yes! ... Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Shiny ...... silly willy!!!!!!!!! I am going to kill you... whoahahhahahahahahaha....

Ooopsie..sorry folks,
I felt like I just found my old friend........Bagusdewe..I got YOU!...

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

>ITs O... K...
>Yes I did find something there.....
>It was very interesting but it gave me headache by looking at their site's appearance......................................"He" was there allright...

>Bagusdewe Emoticon: Yes!

Blog Bot
spacer line

Hi folks,
Iím new here, Ďn assume that youíre good friends ,just teasing each other. Thatís fine so far and fun too. But ,please allow me to jump in here , and you may tease me as well, if like to. Thanks to advanced technology that gave us this opportunity to communicate , exchange views , and reshape ours. We travel worldwide , explore cultures , mingle and make new friends and develop relations and mutual respect ,as we appreciate and understand our differences . thatís why we claim to be educated and civilized .
When it comes to individual choice and freedom , we all support it ,as long as it does not contradict with otherís , regardless of color, race , faith or culture we belong to.
Personally, I traveled to many countries, experienced different cultures and developed friendship of all levels with all kinds of people ; but frankly speaking ,I like Indonesians for their charm, friendliness ,simplicity, forgiveness and honesty . such great values accompanied by rich and colorful culture make this country and its people so lovable.
And thatís why Iím sharing my view here.

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

So, what is to criticize here? Sounds to me perfectly political correct. I, for instance, had sometimes quite other experiences. I think that Indonesians are not better or worse then all the other creatures on this globe. Maybe a bit more hypocrite at at times. And that because they have to uphold their image (I now speak about Javanese) of courteousness, conflict-evading etcetera (just like i learned in transcultural management courses). Let me tell you, out of my own experience, that is a load of bullshit. Forgiveness? In what context? They can be sometimes quite revengefull (see for instance the present minister of Justice (and Human Rights) mr Mahendra who as he said himself hate the Dutch). This is the same man who wants to impose laws that will forbid kissing in public (sentence 5 years in prison). How lovable can you be?

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,300,976 topic views - 223,707 posts - 13,516 topics - 16,722 members - last post @ 18-11-2017 17:34 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,267,598 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com