indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I recall a Nederland famous singer, his name is "Heintje" (?)... One of his popular songs is "mama"...

Does anyone know what happened to him? Where to buy his CD?

He is my dad's favorite singer and mine as well......I remember the cover was stil in black and white back then, and I think he was 18 years old when ....

If anyone has his CD, I will be happy to exchange it with my pic.. WHOHHAHAHHAAHAHA....

Groetjes,
Desi

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

ooopsie..forgot to continue the sentence:

He was 18 when I found him! Emoticon: Bye bye

Groeten...
Desi

PS: what is the difference between Groetjes and Groeten? I saw Yerun used Groten....

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Dear Desi,

I have to say that i was very reluctant to answer your question, but anyhow. Heintje is living quite comfortable in Germany, already for a very long time, and i hope sincerely that he will stay there for the rest of his life. The Germans stick to their heroes forever (did you know that Barclay James Harvest -maybe from before your time-is still very popular there?), unlike the Dutch
Everyhing about Heintje and his amazing career can be found on http://www.heintje-online.de/
This song by the way is original italian.

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

I don't have cd but few songs , "mama" and more... I can sent you by email or YM Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile
Ow your pics not needed to sent me whahahahahah

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Why are you reluctant? I just learned about Heintje from Martyn... btw, thanks for the link...appreciate it but have no idea what the site says..

Martyn...I have not received the lyrics yet...... soon I hope!

Thank you GUYS... you both are wonderful!

heintjefan
User
spacer line

Hi
Contact Heintje's Dutch Fan Club through Aleida Kiers at hein_fanRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com. They are able to help you to obtain Heintje's CD's. And to correct one of the previous writers, Heintje lives in BELGIUM and not Germany. His latest CD was released on 5 April and on this Cd you can hear a duet that Heintje, the boy of the 60's, sings with Hein Simons, the star of 2004.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

For tax
On 26-04-2004 17:49 heintjefan wrote:
Hi
Heintje lives in BELGIUM and not Germany.

For tax-reasons i guess. Anyway he has my blessings, as long as he stays put there

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 26-04-2004 18:30 diederick wrote:
For tax[...]

guess. Anyway he has my blessings

Diederick, I need some blessings and money too to make my trip to Indonesia a memorable moment....

Beside blessing and money, what else do I need? Any suggestion? Btw, Diederick....do you reside in Jakarta or Holland? Were you in a Navy? What is your nickname? Have you seen a movie "The Man of Honor"? Do you speak Bahasa?Do you know why I am curious about you?.... OK that's all for now.....

Later aligator!
Desi Clark

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Dear Desi,

Off course this is off-topic, because it has nothing to do with Heintje (fortunatly not). But you asked some questions, and through my profession I am trained to answer:
I reside for the moment in Jakarta
I was never in the navy but in the air force (not as a pilot!)
I did not see the movie 'Man of Honour", but now i found out it is about a black american learnign to dive, with Robert de Niro supporting him, i cannot relate to that, i have to say.
I don't speak that good Bahasa, i can read it so-so
I don't know why you are curious about me. I am quite boring, unlike Jeroen for instance. Stick to him!

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

dont know why you are curious about me.

The old saying,"question is knowledge! The more you ask the more intelligent you become"

I was born with curiousity~ I drew names, and your name was picked! hahhahahahaha.....

Diederick, I promise this would be my last Qs about you k... how long have you been living in Indonesia and what brought you there? If the Qs are too personal...you can email me at desiRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.eindostar.com, I demand an answer.....hehehe

Desi Clark
Demanding Gal! Emoticon: Red face

janss557
User
spacer line

Desi Clark says:
"PS: what is the difference between Groetjes and Groeten? I saw Yerun used Groeten...."

The Dutch have a peculiar tendency to make everything "little". Groetje(s) - the suffix "je" makes it small, the suffix "s" makes it plural - means something like "small greetings" or "salam kecil", not usually expressed that way in English, or tidak diucap cara ini dalam BI. As already said, it's typically dutch. The word "groeten" means just "greetings", where "en" is the suffix indicating plural. It's practically impossible to explain why in one case the "s" indicates plural, whereas the suffix "en" - although so amazingly different - does quite the same! But to my opinion Dutch is by far the most difficult Western language to learn for non-dutch people. And because of my being dutch I can tell!

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Hey Janss,...hoe gaat het?

Groeten!

Thanks for educating me..appreciate it!

First time I heard "Dutch" was when I listened a song "Mama".. and the last time was about a month or two ago....when someone said something in Dutch...

I must admit..."Dutch" sounds sexier than Deutsch! Wish I knew how to speak Dutch!

Bedankt,
Desi Clark

PS; Dank je to my Dutch Teacher!!! Need more tutorial!

MIVANA226
User
spacer line

about Heintje, I know his song "mama" I used to understand a lil bit dutch since my grandma and mom always talked in dutch, when i was kid so that I (and sisters) won't understand....

it's been 4 years now I never heard them talking in dutch, but i can remember some words, but unfortunately I never know how to write dutch!

Ivana Mitchell

orchid
User
spacer line

Hi there,

Nice sweet talks abt Heintje.
But what the heck is he doing on this Indahnesia forum?? Emoticon: Yeah right!

janss557
User
spacer line

Off topic, dear Orchid. To my idea one can discuss anything.

janss557
User
spacer line

Desi says:
"PS; Dank je to my Dutch Teacher!!! Need more tutorial!"

I'm afraid I have to do something about my attitude. In practice I am a guru BI. How is it possible that one recognizes I am a teacher - although in my spare time, as actually I'm a civil servant.

But I also hope (and I know you did) you recognized it was all well meant. I have a tendency to learn people things.

But I myself I also like to learn. And not very often there are people who want to tell me that I was doing things wrong, if later on I noticed that I did make (a) mistake(s). It wouldn't make me down or angry. I really would appreciate it.

So, Desi, if you feel like pointing out that something I said was wrong - and I mean not only concerning language but also concerning opinions, please do!!!

Salam manis, ya!

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 30-04-2004 22:38 janss557 wrote:
Desi, if you feel like pointing out that something I said was wrong - and I mean not only concerning language but also concerning opinions, please do!!!

Salam manis, ya!

Dear Janss,

You did a great job for sharing your knowledge with me! My PS above was referring to my Dutch friend who taught me writing them in Dutch and my self who indeed needed more tutorial...

Your opinion....
I always appreciate people's opinion regardless! Opinion is opinion that needs to be appreciated and counted!!..Your opinion in whatever topics in this forum is worthy!.. So keep up the good work!....

Your Attitude..
Your attitude is fine..no need to change.. be who you are and proud of yourself!...
I will let you know when the time has come to change your attitude! Emoticon: Shiny . hahahaha - just kidding alright!!

So what school do you teach BI and Where?

Salam hangat ya....!
Desi Clark

janss557
User
spacer line

"I will let you know when the time has come to change your attitude! . hahahaha - just kidding alright!
So what school do you teach BI and Where?"

It's called the Volksuniversiteit (people's university) at Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In my case there are only evening classes. Yerun (Jeroen) has been one of my students, and I was glad to have him. His site to me is a very important source of background information.

Thank you for your kind answer.

Salam hangat kembali!

Hub(ert)

spacer line  

dear all,

Never know I will find a topic about Heinje. His voice was almost flawless (I heard his voice changed then, was that correct?). I liked it when he sang Christmas songs (and mama as well). I heard the English version songs though. And it was long ago and far away!
haha, I wish I have joined this site a year ago - the last message here was more than a year ago.

WJ

Hitami
User
spacer line

groeten is formal en groetjes is informal, thats all !!!!

sahabat
User
spacer line

who is heintje?i know albert hein.mahal
sahabat

sahabat
User
spacer line

sorry i know also piet hein

spacer line  

Hello Desi,

Bagus musik Heintje ! if it not possibule for you to get a copy !? then i can do my best for your daddy to make one Emoticon: Smile

M-Solo.

Live life to the max.......

spacer line  

On 08-04-2004 18:45 Desi Clark wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I recall a Nederland famous singer, his name is "Heintje" (?)... One of his popular songs is "mama"...

Does anyone know what happened to him? Where to buy his CD?

He is my dads favorite singer and mine as well......I remember the cover was stil in black and white back then, and I think he was 18 years old when ....

If anyone has his CD, I will be happy to exchange it with my pic.. WHOHHAHAHHAAHAHA....

Groetjes,
Desi

Desi u can buy Heintje (Hendrik Simons)'s cd at Amazon.com. I wonder what's going on with him since I couldn't find any information why he left Holland. just curious..

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

79,021,193 topic views - 236,354 posts - 13,704 topics - 27,706 members - last post @ 29-01-2020 19:13 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,928,681 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com