indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Bogor
User
User icon of Bogor
spacer line

Is somebody there murah call to Indonesia. I want about 1-5 cent/minutes.
Please help ME Emoticon: Yes!

spacer line  

Yes Bogor I already try this afternoon only 1 ct per min just call 0900-0128 and follow their instuctions >>>>>>>>>>>>>cheap benar

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

We are testing the Skype technology at the moment. Calling via computer. But we do it business wise between the offices. Last update: the karaoke performance of our colleagues in Jakarta was of very good quality.....I mean the connection....not their voices! Emoticon: Wink

Begin de details te vergeten

spacer line  

hello Bogor...

Try to search www.televergelijk.nl. They have 2 categories caling to mobile phone and house phone. You also can get the lates update if you like it via email.
Good luck!!!!! Emoticon: Yes!

rudolf
User
spacer line

try via telecom website at 1643 its only 3 cent
Rudolf

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

A pity, they increased the price of calling to Indonesia. Now the cheapest option to call to a landline in Indonesia is 7 cents/minute via 0900-0137

Gracias. Sama sama

spacer line  

KIWI YOU RIGHT I CALL ALMOST EVERYDAY WITH THE NUMBER YOU MENTION.................. BELKNALLER and the connection is superb

Bogor
User
User icon of Bogor
spacer line

jammer.. Emoticon: Nooo , call to Indonesia weer mahal again ( 7 cent/minut ). Is someone there kowns the cheaper one ( 2-3 cent/minut ) Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes!

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

7ct/minute mahal?????

Begin de details te vergeten

HorasBatak
User
User icon of HorasBatak
spacer line

From Holland you can phone cheap to Jakarta by using your HP (GSM).
If you have an "belbundel" the telephone cost goes from your "belbundel", in fact this way phoning to Jakarta can be called "for free".

Take a look at www.tele06.nl for more information.

Horas

Kepala botak tapi dengan otak

indoboy7
User
spacer line

Calling from Southern-California, USA costs 5c/min to INdonesia..dial:..1019898-011-62-......and 2c/min to HOlland...1019898-011-31-......From California ONLY..P-

spacer line  

Register for free with Jajah.com. Calls to Indonesia cost 0.060 per minute from Europe. Very good service. Coba.

Alan B.

fred uk
User
spacer line

Depends where you are at the moment. In the UK we have international calling cards. The one called 'black' seems to be about the cheapest with the most stable connection.
The next cheapest is skype.

deblieck
User
User icon of deblieck
spacer line

try www.lebara-mobile.nl (prepaid) , 0.17/min to landline and 0.23/min to mobile phone

Anne Mieke
User
User icon of Anne Mieke
spacer line

0900 123007 7 ct/minute from Holland to mobile phone in Indonesia. There are cheaper options for Jakarta and Java only.

Anne Mieke

Need information about Flores? Take a look at the website "FLORES SURGA KITA" https://www.travel2flores.info/ (including many photo's) Avatar: Sarotari, Larantuka, the exact place the Palmerah bridge will be built. http://www.tidalbridge.com/

HorasBatak
User
User icon of HorasBatak
spacer line

For The dutch viewers
televergelijk.nl/?a=zoek&showa(...)=Indonesie&type=vast

Every week/month new price update.

Or when you surf to 06internationaal.nl (no longer in use) you will get to this site:
www.callsdiscount.com/

kupang
User
spacer line

Dear readers;

It is good to know,when you post,what are the prices for hp and what for normal house phone.Thanks.I am using now a thing comparable with skype.But onlygood quality in the night,or at mments during the week,when all people are working.I keep my normal state phone connection(KPN in Holland),because sometimes all these satelite connections are not good always and then you can have contact always.KPN is supergood contact always.

Yours sincerelly:
DP Tick

/

marthuis99
User
spacer line

from holland use 12voip or pennytel
each 2 ct per minute to jakarta pennytel accounts per minute this is for landlines
mobile lines 9 or 10ct per minute

this is with internet , but in holland internet is cheap and good

HorasBatak
User
User icon of HorasBatak
spacer line

With Televergelijk.nl you will see the next rates:
To landline numbers:
Jakarta 3 ct /p.m.
Surabaya 3 ct/ p.m.
rest of Indonesia 3ct/ p.m.

Mobile phone numbers:
from 7 ct/ p.m. till 10ct/ p.m.

And no... i don't have any connection to the owners of this site.

Why bother with paying by creditcards to companys like Skype, if you can call for the same amount with your regular phonecompany and getting a normal phonebill in your mailbox.

Basil406
User
User icon of Basil406
spacer line

If you are in Canada,

There is a new phone service in Canada - Shaw Phone which let's you call land line phones in 50 countries for 1000 minutes per month free, Indonesia is one of the 50. Emoticon: Yes!

Regards,
Basil
Calgary

Point me to a place where time has stood still, where directions and street signs don't exist

remknip
User
spacer line

Bogor,

The most cheap (ad simple) way to phone around the entire world is via the site: webcalldirect.com.

Rembrandt Knip

HorasBatak
User
User icon of HorasBatak
spacer line

On 24-07-2007 11:38 remknip wrote:
Bogor,

The most cheap (ad simple) way to phone around the entire world is via the site: webcalldirect.com.

Rembrandt Knip

When i compare the rates as shown in my examples (see above) with the rates on www.webcalldirect.com, the rates on www.televergelijk.nl are still lower.

Even better, no installation needed and you don't need to registrate yourself.

On www.webcalldirect.com you will have to do all of this because it's just another Voip site like Skype / Voipbuster and so on.....

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,924 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,651 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 11:54 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,636,105 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com