indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > A visum to Indonesia.... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

DennisS
User
spacer line

Is it possible to get a visum for Indonesia in Kuala Lumpur?

And if it's possible where can i get it.

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Yes at the Indonesian Embassy, takes 4 days and the process is quite smooth.

Regards

DennisS
User
spacer line

On 02-12-2005 10:10 londoh wrote:
Yes at the Indonesian Embassy, takes 4 days and the process is quite smooth.

Regards

Alright thx, and is it faster with a Visa Consultant?

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

No need for a "visa-consultant" there. I am sure if you are willing to pay more you will get a visa faster. I always had plenty of time so just paid the normal fee. They are quite "friendly"

regards

DennisS
User
spacer line

Thank you very much. I fly monday to Kuala Lumpur and later that week to Medan Emoticon: Smile

DennisS
User
spacer line

On 02-12-2005 10:52 londoh wrote:
No need for a "visa-consultant" there. I am sure if you are willing to pay more you will get a visa faster. I always had plenty of time so just paid the normal fee. They are quite "friendly"

regards

Just to be sure Emoticon: Blush Are there visa agents in Kuala Lumpur? It would be very nice to have it without stress in one day.

Maybe helpfull to tell: I have an official invitationletter from Medan.

Thanks in advance!

Darkknight
User
spacer line

On 02-12-2005 10:52 londoh wrote:

regards

Thanks for this information!

= edit: spam =

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Take a good look buddy, and you can see that this posting is from 2005. Things are changing, certainly after so many years.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Last time I arranged a visa there (two years ago) it was same-day service, bringing in the morning before 11:30, pick-up after 15:00 (and before 16:30). Fee was 135 Ringgit. No need to get an agent or anything. Staff is also friendly enough, but that is normally not a real problem for non-Indonesians going to an Indonesian embassy..

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,

It is not that easy to get a 60 day visa in KL these days if you have many visas to Indonesia in your passport from reports that have been written on Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Indonesia forum.
Please be aware of this.
If you are new to Indonesia then you will probably have no problems at all.
Pamela.

Anne Mieke
User
User icon of Anne Mieke
spacer line

You mean Pam, not that easy if you have too many stickers and/or stamps in your passport (like me, Emoticon: Smile )?
Maybe than a trick could be renew your passport more often......

Need information about Flores? Take a look at the website "FLORES SURGA KITA" https://www.travel2flores.info/ (including many photo's) Avatar: Sarotari, Larantuka, the exact place the Palmerah bridge will be built. http://www.tidalbridge.com/

spacer line  

On 21-11-2010 09:53 Anne Mieke wrote:
You mean Pam, not that easy if you have too many stickers and/or stamps in your passport (like me, Emoticon: Smile )?

Indonesian immigration have their own database

bisa dicek of makemyday .

Anne Mieke
User
User icon of Anne Mieke
spacer line

On 21-11-2010 10:09 Surya Atmadja wrote:

[quote removed]

Indonesian immigration have their own database
Of course, just a little bit of joking on this grey Sundaymorning.... Emoticon: Very funny

Need information about Flores? Take a look at the website "FLORES SURGA KITA" https://www.travel2flores.info/ (including many photo's) Avatar: Sarotari, Larantuka, the exact place the Palmerah bridge will be built. http://www.tidalbridge.com/

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 21-11-2010 09:38 pPamela wrote:
Hi Everyone,

It is not that easy to get a 60 day visa in KL these days if you have many visas to Indonesia in your passport from reports that have been written on Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Indonesia forum.
Please be aware of this.
If you are new to Indonesia then you will probably have no problems at all.
Pamela.
Yes, that is correct. I experienced that the ast two times (back in 2008 that was) as well there. But both times I got the visa I wanted. One of the times they gave me a 30-day visa instead of a 60-day, but it could be extended for 5 times, up to 180 days indeed..

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 21-11-2010 09:53 Anne Mieke wrote:

On 21-11-2010 10:45 Anne Mieke wrote:

[quote removed]
Of course, just a little bit of joking on this grey Sundaymorning.... Emoticon: Very funny
In that case, change your picture, name asnd social security number as well, then you might have a chance. The system recently showed a listing of my first entry in Indonesia back in 1999 (four passports ago) when the system was still manual for as far as I can remember, so they are doing something with those white cards you fill in.

Over here it's a gray and rainy afternoon by the way.. but today's laundry is sun-dried so no problem.

pPamela
User
spacer line

Yerun,
I believe you are confused because the 30 day visa has only been able to be extended in the past 12-18 months if that and it can only be extended once for another 30 days.
Pamela

pPamela
User
spacer line

Anne Mieke,

How is life these days? Looking forward to another email if you have the time.
Hanging out for some news.
Pamela Emoticon: Smile

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 22-11-2010 12:43 pPamela wrote:
Yerun,
I believe you are confused because the 30 day visa has only been able to be extended in the past 12-18 months if that and it can only be extended once for another 30 days.
Pamela
Pamela, what happened is that they gave me a 30-day sosial budaya visa . This was due to the fact that the (male) person at the embassy started asking questions about my many stamps (indeed).. on which I replied 'it's such a large country' which he didn't really like I suppose. So just to get even with me he gave this 30-day visa.

This sosbud visa was extended to 5 times, which made a grand total of 180 days. Without any problem of course. The next time I went to KL again (stubborn me) and was serviced by a woman and without any questions asked my papers were processed, with receiving a 60-day sosial budaya visa.

spacer line  

On 21-11-2010 11:01 Yerun wrote:

[quote removed]

[quote removed]
The system recently showed a listing of my first entry in Indonesia back in 1999 (four passports ago) when the system was still manual for as far as I can remember, so they are doing something with those white cards you fill in.

Itu dia

bisa dicek of makemyday .

Anne Mieke
User
User icon of Anne Mieke
spacer line

On 22-11-2010 12:45 pPamela wrote:
Anne Mieke,

How is life these days?
Up (to Indonesia) Emoticon: Smile and down (to Holland) Emoticon:

On 22-11-2010 12:45 pPamela wrote:
Looking forward to another email if you have the time.
Hanging out for some news.
Hang on for a few days oke, and all the news will come to you, haha. And you know right, never a dull moment with…….
Just back (Maluku and Java) 2 two weeks ago. I will be on the plane again at the end of December, planning to Banda Aceh and Pulau Weh……. and..... wel Sumatera. Your favourite as well right?
Wait for the email…!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

61,583,373 topic views - 228,121 posts - 13,630 topics - 19,445 members - last post @ 19-09-2018 22:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

105,621,946 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com