indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

berbo
User
User icon of berbo
spacer line

Looking for an exporter/manufacturer of small wooden cabins (20 to 35 sqm), made of hardwood, to be used as camping cabins.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

It would be nice if there was more information.
  • from where
  • to where
  • what price range
  • what kind of wood

ect...ect..

Yerun

• berbo
    User
    User icon of berbo
    spacer line

Yerun,

Of course made in Indonesia.To be exported to Rep. of Panama.
    I have e-mailed various Indonesian companies that have a web site, however all messages keep coming back ...mailer daemon...

Just thought this forum might help.
    Regards,
    berbo

Superbuni
    User
    User icon of Superbuni
    spacer line

Hi Berbo. I knew a guy who made wooden cabins for recreational purposes in the Tangerang area. He transported them knocked-down to Europe. As I underrstood he had quite a big plant going there in the end. Unfotunately he passed away two years ago. The place was sold to some Chinese businessmen, don't know if they're still in business and under what name. Sorry, I realize I'm not being very helpful.

If I was in Indonesia I would gladly try to help you out......but I'm not Emoticon: Cry

Albert
    User
    User icon of Albert
    spacer line

On 30-11-2005 17:38 berbo wrote:
    Yerun,
    Of course made in Indonesia.To be exported to Rep. of Panama.
    I have e-mailed various Indonesian companies that have a web site, however all messages keep coming back ...mailer daemon...

Just thought this forum might help.
    Regards,
    berbo

Berbo,

I've send you a prive message.

Albert

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

londoh
    User
    User icon of londoh
    spacer line

In North Sulawesi these kind of things are produced made of kayu kelapa (coconut wood) which is extremely strong

regards

tristan
    User
    spacer line

Hello,
    I import them to Belgium and have a supplier on Bali and Jawa, i live there for 6 months a year and can help You with anything You look for in Indonesia
    Greets
    fineRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.indosat.net.id

muffdiver
    User
    spacer line

On 30-11-2005 17:25 berbo wrote:
    Looking for an exporter/manufacturer of small wooden cabins (20 to 35 sqm), made of hardwood, to be used as camping cabins.

I know a manufacturer in Thailand - range from1 bedroom to 4 bedrooms, single to double storeys, teak wood, good price. Email me if interested.

august
    User
    User icon of august
    spacer line

A friend of mine is importing all kind of woods from Indonesia to Holland. Maybe he knows about cabins and wooden houses. At the moment he is in Indonesia until 15 april. I will ask him. Emoticon: Yes!

august
    User
    User icon of august
    spacer line

A friend of mine is importing all kind of woods from Indonesia to Holland. Maybe he knows about cabins and wooden houses. At the moment he is in Indonesia until april 15th. I will ask him. Emoticon: Yes!

pleun
    User
    spacer line

Am an ecologically aware carpenter builder living in indonesia and can help you,
    reisteunRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com

stanis
    User
    User icon of stanis
    spacer line

out of curiosity. would wood from the tropics cracked in canadian winter?

Albert
    User
    User icon of Albert
    spacer line

On 15-05-2006 11:02 stanis wrote:
    out of curiosity. would wood from the tropics cracked in canadian winter?

If you know how to treath the wood, it will not crack.
    We have a customer in the France part of Canada, who buys furniture.

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

ghozy_006
    User
    User icon of ghozy_006
    spacer line

it can found in plamongan semarang, central java, indonesia, find out there.

brisel
    User
    spacer line

is any one can help me?
    I need waterproofing products from asia area, that can be applied with warranty about 10 years.
    I am looking for the exporters to Indonesia. I will choose 1 or more of them.

ghozy_006
    User
    User icon of ghozy_006
    spacer line

i cant help you, contact me on javameubleRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.gmail.com

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

84,229,403 topic views - 240,037 posts - 13,725 topics - 32,705 members - last post @ 12-08-2020 17:40 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

137,395,656 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com