indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

sayang
User
User icon of sayang
spacer line

btw....
this ain't junk food
junk food=kfc,hoka2 bento,dunkin donut,pizza hut and so on

let's call it jajan...
my fav. jajan:
Gemblong!!
es duren!
sate padang!
wajik!
rujak manis!
lemper!
bakwan!
jus alpukat!
duren!
salak!
klengkeng!
and so on
and so on...
Emoticon: Nice

G_long
User
spacer line

bakso blok S, somay bandung, pecel lele sarinah, nasi uduk betawi pal merah, coto konro casablanca, mpek-mpek pasar minggu, soto betawi tanah abang, all food which is sold at kaki lima I love them Emoticon: Puh! ,If I m thinking about all of them make me sad and want to "pulang kampung" Emoticon: Cry .

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Kinanti, you must be kidding about that ayam Gantari behind plaza blok M. I pass there almost every day when I'm in Jakarta. It is always crowded over there so one day I decided to give it a try. What a dissapointment .The taste was only at the outside of the chicken. I think any Mbok Berek chickenstand or Ayam Bulungan at the opposite of Gantari has better tasting chickens.

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

nona
User
spacer line

If you want to eat a good food, cheaper, make you happy:
Perkedel Hostess in bandung station (trein), people came from japan, USA, to take with them to their country.
If you want to eat ayam goreng kampung, if you drive from Bandung to Lembang, near pasar Lembang.
If you want to eat Baso sapi bola kasti in Dr. Prof. Eykmanstreet in Bandung.
Sate , sate embo Jawa met een grote mandje achter haar rug.
If you want to eat the best steak in Bandung in my house, you can choose Fille mignon, chatteu br. Sulawesi pepper steak, Chicken maryland, Veal steak with muschroom sauce, en my favorietes food are :empe empe, bami naripan, tahu baso bandung, sayur asem, lodeh, sama sambal terasi dan ikan asin peda.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Dear Ali A.,

If mardabâh is 'junkfood' what is 'tandori chicken', why are you always looking for the extreme, has it something to do with your youth ???
I myself I like mardabâh but ... also tandori chicken, and ketoprâh as a Moluccan papeda fish meal.
But also gouléh, tahu campur and so many other dishes .....
Like they say: "Variety makes life worth living ...."!!!

Greets ... Anis.

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

spacer line  

Sate kambing en nasi goreng...!!!

eenheid in verscheidenheid

spacer line  

Sate kambing en nasi goreng...!!!

eenheid in verscheidenheid

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

What is the meaning of 'Junk food' ???

Is it consisting of Junkies food : Easy food, with a lot of colories, less vitamines/minarals/proteins, and so on .... ???!!!

So what are we talking about ???
To look for 'a trick' junks do not want to make a lot of fuss about a meal, they are fixed on 'scoring' .....
Is Aliakbar an ex-junky ??? Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Clown

Greets .... Anis.

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

spacer line  

Junk food is Everywhere in Indonesia esspecially in Jakarta!
on the street or trotoar (road shoulder), dusting & some beautiful flys around... the food is still good for me!!

where i could find the food with place like that in Europe? where i enjoy the food while i can throw away the bone from the chicken i eat everwhere i like??

So?? eating in kaki lima for me is still good!!! huahahahahaaha Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny

spacer line  

The new famous menu in Jakarta recently is "NASI GILA"
the same preparation with Nasi Goreng but the content in NASI GILA for Sousage, meet ball, chicken & egg much more than nasi goreng that's why it's call NASI GILA!

we can find it in Menteng near by Menteng Plaza. so after partying out if you are hungry you can stop by in Menteng for NASI GILA.

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Naughty girl,

Where exactly in Menteng? In the row of Gandy's? Or shall we go there together so you can show me where it is.

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

spacer line  

On 01-09-2005 12:29 sidik wrote:
Naughty girl,

Where exactly in Menteng? In the row of Gandys? Or shall we go there together so you can show me where it is.

The Famous Nasi Gila in Menteng is exactly infront of Menteng Plaza near by the main street of menteng.

sure, we can go there together i will show you for the real Nasi Gila hehehehe... Emoticon: Shiny
btw, where are you now?? you told me you will be in jakarta around 3/9
so now is already 5/9, you should invite me for a nice diner party dong...! jangan ngomong doang... bukti-in dong...! Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny

P.S.: any nice present for sweet girl like me?? hehehehe.... Emoticon: Nice

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,373,049 topic views - 223,823 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,733 members - last post @ 21-11-2017 11:08 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,381,355 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com