indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

pbywater
User
User icon of pbywater
spacer line

Does anyone know where i can get an electronic copy of this holy book, and maybe a copy of the holy gospel aswell (in english)
Since i do most of my reading on computer, i thought it would be easier, and since ive got 3 months of holidays, i plan to read it beginning to end, any help would be appreciated, thanks

God Bless,
Piet

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Only 30 seconds of work put download and bible in google.

http://www.o-bible.com/dlb.html

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

PBywater yth.,

Never heard of Google ???
But anyway try:

the chosen flag results your language.
Lots of success in finding the truth of God !!!

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

Jantje
User
spacer line

Hi Anis,

The man in your avitar looks as if he just walked out of a holy book. Or is it the late Anton Heyboer Emoticon: Yeah right!

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Indirectly I am bringing myself (you too ???) in the mood for the coming days, would it ???

Jantje
User
spacer line

Holy Moses! You mean Christmas?

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Funny Yan, funny Emoticon: Clown Emoticon: Clown Emoticon: Clown !!!
Of course they are both 'old' ....... Yan dia lucu sekali !!!
By the way, I had read on an American website that they say that the 'babirusa' is familiar with the 'rhino' !!!
Who would have thought that !!!

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

But then again, Anis, you know who it is in your avatar ?

Begin de details te vergeten

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 05-12-2005 20:52 JohanN wrote:

Hint;

Lord of the rings. Emoticon: Yes!

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

On 05-12-2005 20:52 JohanN wrote:

Catweazle?

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

No, it is JohanN met zijn tropenjaren erbij .....
Johan, I am that old that I do not care about 'who he is or what he represents'.
The whole idea is in fact to express the month december the month of 'old men' like 'Santa Claus' and Dutch 'Nicolaas'.
I know some christians consdider these days of pagan origin, because of the Christmas trees..... but for me it is symbolic: the old year has come to an end, the new year is waiting .....
Besides Jesus will be born ....... for me the end/start of the year is in fact the birth of Yesus ....

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

That is a nice statement of Anis, finally Emoticon: Wink
But for your information, his name is Gandalf. His most impressive sentence in the trilogy of Lord of the Rings to me is:
´RUN YOU FOOLS.....RUN!´ Can anyone tell me when he said this?
Regards, Johan

Begin de details te vergeten

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

of course, it was when the demon of the dark came to them in the mine caves of the dwarves.... and then the rest of the fellowship escaped and gandalf fell down and fought with the demon....

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Jantje
User
spacer line

On 06-12-2005 19:36 AnisJ wrote:

The whole idea is in fact to express the month december the month of old men like Santa Claus and Dutch Nicolaas.

...Scrooge perhaps, or the one from "every good boy deserves favor"?? Emoticon: Talk to the hand

pbywater
User
User icon of pbywater
spacer line

I know some christians consdider these days of pagan origin, because of the Christmas trees..... but for me it is symbolic: the old year has come to an end, the new year is waiting .....

indeed i am of christian faith and i am of the belief that the actual celebrations (presents, santa clause, christmas tree etc) were of pagan origin, but this does not mean i shall not take part in it, i give/recieve gift, in australia, its tradition.
But we christian still do not lose the real meaning of christmas, christmas is time to celebrate the life of jesus, a time to be with family and god, we go mass on midnight christmas eve, once again it is traditional for me to go to mass at this time, and its enjoying.

Besides Jesus will be born ....... for me the end/start of the year is in fact the birth of Yesus ....

Amen to that my dear brother

So in finishing i would just like to wish you all a merry christmas, if your not christian, you can still celebrate christmas, its no longer a faith-based celebration, its time we all celebrate the joy of life and family, christmas is occasion for this!

And i would like to wish everyone all the best for 2006

(Go Australia, FIFA World Cup '06 champs Emoticon: Puh! )

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,647,862 topic views - 235,464 posts - 13,700 topics - 26,346 members - last post @ 11-12-2019 22:22 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

126,708,241 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com