indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Sophia Latjuba

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

ANGGUN

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

http://ferondi.tripod.com//sit(...)/desyratnasariii.jpg
helaas de links doen 't niet meer...
Desy Ratnasari

Hotman
User
spacer line

favourite of mine:

she maybe isn't the prettiest among many indonesian girls,but she has "something" that only a few girls have,...

zieleffe
User
User icon of zieleffe
spacer line

sub] Oohh Beautiful World [

Verdediging is de ruiter van kritiek--- *O* --,Het doel heiligt de middelen

noelleo
User
User icon of noelleo
spacer line

udah tentu......

me my self and i
hehehehehe.........
any way girl are beautiful........

zieleffe
User
User icon of zieleffe
spacer line

Saya teman I spook, she notting ,
Beautiful Bagus enak

Verdediging is de ruiter van kritiek--- *O* --,Het doel heiligt de middelen

spacer line  

Wel ike to see beatiful things. That is our nature, however what we call beatiful is a matter of personal opinion.
Like people said " beauty is belong to the eye of the beholder".

And maybe 5 -10 years from now...the botox will be very advance and common; so we will say that something we called " natural beatiful" will be distinct and all we got is plastic surgeaon beauty......!!!!!!!!!

Btw. for me..the most beautiful women in the worlds are my mother and my sister.

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

I agree with you Maple-leafs. one more my favorite comment in this topic Emoticon: Smile in saying that comment, you show us indirectly the beauty that hiding in you Emoticon: Wink

spacer line  

Yogya-Bali,
Great picture. Are these men or women???
Anyway, Let's be honest, there are beautiful women and there are also dogs too. The same goes for men also. We all know it and some just are not being honest to themselves. If you are not going to be honest, then it is only your problem and the rest would care less. No need to get testy. Accept others opinions even if you disgaree with them. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
Let there be beautiful women (I am sure we are all talking about their outward physical appearances as we know nothing about them beneath the skin!). Then all bets are off..... Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Worship

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 14-01-2006 21:03 maple-leafs wrote:

And maybe 5 -10 years from now...the botox will be very advance and common; so we will say that something we called " natural beatiful" will be distinct and all we got is plastic surgeaon beauty......!!!!!!!!!

That's definitely applicable to most of the Indonesian models, stars, artists. You're unquestionably outdated and old-fashioned if you don't use a "whitener", having a plastic surgery on u'r nose, chin, lips and cheekbones (mostly forgetting the breasts, but probably that's western). Or you use the cheaper alternative: silicone "suntikan".

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

I already heard stories like "the silicone has fallen out of here nose". Many illegal clinics here (of course Emoticon: Shiny ). The whiteners also are becoming more heavy the last years. Bedak is rarely seen anymore, Ponds is doing good bisnis here.

Deewee
User
spacer line

do'nt they know "brown is beautiful ?

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Watch television: it's white, white, white, white ........... Ponds is number 1 in RI at the moment.
The effect of these silicone "suntikans" one often detect on women with a nose like a witch. A good example of how these injections makes you actually more ugly is the comedian Mpok Ati. Her nose, chin and lips are injected with silicones but starts to "drip" already.
It's funny to see that suddenly a lot of Indonesians do have caucasian noses and even more "western" chins then a bule himself. Not talking about these "mayat" (corps-)like white skins.

pbywater
User
User icon of pbywater
spacer line

being autralian, i can see what u mean, i also agree with you, white isnt always the best way to look, ive seen many beautiful....for use of a better term...coloured skin people, i dont see what the fuss is all about in being white....infact, i see a person with blonde hair(fake or real) and in no way im attracted to her
also, plastic surgery will never make u perfect, u will notice if someone ha had plastic surgery, the face is never in proportion....
one more thing i would like to say.
REAL beauty is on the inside, im not arguing with the topic, there isnt a better word to be chosen, but, as im sure u will all agree with my statement about REAL beauty

Cheers,
piet

indoroids
User
spacer line

i would say, nadine chandrawinata

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Beauty lies within,in your heart.Sorry,my wife tellsme to say that Emoticon: Laugh out loud

spacer line  

On 21-10-2010 20:52 Veer01 wrote:
Beauty lies within,in your heart.Sorry,my wife tellsme to say that Emoticon: Laugh out loud

It's true .

Its also possible to get both , inside and outside .
If you had luck. Emoticon: Shiny

And Mr Veer1 , what is yr opinion ? Emoticon: Shiny

bisa dicek of makemyday .

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Yep,but in the beginning you get beauty inside and outside,later you only keep inside,but it's good he? Emoticon: Stupid

pradap
User
spacer line

Yeps, as a photographer i'm always scouting for natural beauties. Emoticon: Smile
The best looking natural beauties i've seen so far were on the island of Timur (Kupang), but I also remember a very cute nurse working at the rumah sakit in Maumere (Flores).
I'll hop by a few modelagencies in Jkt next year. Emoticon: Bye bye

fajarini11
User
User icon of fajarini11
spacer line

Maybe dian sastro Emoticon: Smile

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

75,169,969 topic views - 233,608 posts - 13,687 topics - 24,372 members - last post @ 15-09-2019 17:14 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

123,240,444 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com