indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

In the annual Global Sex Survey 2005 of a well-known brand there is a top 10 of most beautiful Indonesian women...

1.Sarah Azhari

2.Dian Sastro

3.Tamara Belszinsky

4.Sophia Latjuba
5.Agnes Monica
6.Happy Salma
7.Lyra Virna
8.Mariana Renata
9.Nova Eliza
10.Wulan Guritno

What's your number one? It can be women from outside this top ten as well. Pictures recommended Emoticon: Yes!

Thanks to Richy for his idea in the Dutch subforum Emoticon: Smile

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

No Indo's please... Only 100% full blooded Indonesians.. Emoticon: Wink

Gracias. Sama sama

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Sarah Azhari indorab ? (indonesian - arab ? )

But frankly I dont care Indo (indisch= belanda or indo european , ) or naturalised Belanda , Arab etc etc .
A beautiful woman is a beautiful , I make no diff. , but they want mostly a sexy man as partner .Or a rich guy .

So sad Sidia is not sexy / or rich.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Fotograaf
User
spacer line

Yeps, as a photographer i'm always scouting for natural beauties. Emoticon: Smile
The best looking natural beauties i've seen so far were on the island of Timur (Kupang), but I also remember a very cute nurse working at the rumah sakit in Maumere (Flores).
I'll hop by a few modelagencies in Jkt next year. Emoticon: Wink

aponto
User
spacer line

What's your number one? It can be women from outside this top ten as well. Pictures recommended
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Yerun/Jeroen and readers,
Don't forget to see www.spam.com.
It belongs to this topic ,if so , enjoy it
Emoticon: Confused
Aponto

aponto
User
spacer line

Hello Yerun,
Hopefully you are happy with my contribution in this topic.If not I apologize.
Thanks for your understanding.
Aponto

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Well, it has nothing to do with the topic, to be honest. Big breasted white women can be found on many other forums. Please continue there, but this was/is about Indonesian women

Bogor
User
User icon of Bogor
spacer line

This Indonesian women, I think very sexi :
1. Mayanksari
2. Anggun
3. Tamara Blezinky
4. Dian sastro
5. Nia zulkarnaen
6. Sophie latjuba
7. Eno Sigit Soeharto
8. Miss universe 2005
9. Ria Irawan
10. Shanty

please find the foto's from them.....

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

What about Indah Kalalo, she is one of the best-known models....
I know she likes to party in Bali, haha...

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

pbywater
User
User icon of pbywater
spacer line

hmm i was going to say, my two favourite would have to be kris dayanti and agnes monica.....also, does anyone know where i can get any images of these two girls. i want to make a background with many pictures of them on it.

Thanks

iemand
User
User icon of iemand
spacer line

On 25-11-2005 12:17 pbywater wrote:
does anyone know where i can get any images of these two girls. i want to make a background with many pictures of them on it.

Thanks

fairy.mahdzan.com/story/220.asp

fairy.mahdzan.com/special/krisdayanti/

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

[/url]

iemand
User
User icon of iemand
spacer line

On 27-11-2005 07:33 Yogya-Bali wrote:

yep, without a doubt one off the best looking models of indonesie

sebastian
User
spacer line

Number one my wife Sita Emoticon: Smile

Funny how beauty is perceived my wife would love a nose like the above models and lighter skin.
While I love her typical Indonesian nose and wish she wasn't so scared to let herself get darker.

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

talking about beautiful in general is relatives things.
it's depends on your taste.
related to topic seems just talking about something to be catched by eye. such as you choose what you want to eat for your breakfast, lunch and dinner.
the wise and nice comment is from Sebastian, even probably you see some other women in your view are fuckable.
Your wife must be the lucky one as the most indonesian women who to be chosen and loved (no matter how she is) by gentlemen like you Emoticon: Shiny

aponto
User
spacer line

Sebastian/Lelycabe yth,
I fully agree with your opinions concern.this topic.
Those who start and enjoy topics like this are disgusting.
But it seems to be allowed on this forum.
Though we are all different,it is not a reason to write and say what we think.
Civilisation,respect,among other basic things in life,reading this
topic.Should it be true?love and happiness in life are basic elements which
determine your position in life.
Aponto

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Aponto, no one said anything about disgusting, so that is probably not the opinion of Sebastian and Lelycabe. Keep those words to yourself instead of dragging others with you.

There is nothing wrong with these pictures and of course they are allowed on this forum. I have enough respect to women, but there is no one to tell me not to watch them if I want to.

The fact that you react on this topic and judge it, probably means that you have seen the pictures as well, so what in fact are you complaining about? You see the same as I do here! Emoticon: Talk to the hand

Yerun

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

O ya, some Indonesian (Dani) women too:

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

And this lady - Tiara Lestar - has been in Dutch Playboy not too long ago.

aponto
User
spacer line

Dear Webmaster,
First of all I don't like the way you answer my contribution in this topic.
I am twice as old (approx)as you are so I exspect a respectfull way of answering my mssge.
Secondly it has nothing to do with photographs,
I find every comment or opinion about women,no matter where they come from ,an example of showing superiority.I will stop tot explain and discuss this matter any longer .There will (fortunately)always be a difference between west and east .Agreed ?Aponto
PS
Again ,I would ask you to mind the way you talk to me.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I will stop tot explain and discuss this matter any longer

Thanks Emoticon: Smile I'll open a new topic about it, because I'm still curious about some things.

Fairy
User
User icon of Fairy
spacer line

Hi Jeroen apa kabar. I would like to seek your assistance to help curb the act of forum users hyperlinking directly to images from other people's website.

I discovered that someone directly linked photos of Krisdayanti from my website in this thread - I found it while viewing my web stats. It is not courteous to do so as it steals bandwidth from people who pay for their webhosting services like myself. I know you understand my position. Hope you can help me in this regard by reminding your forum users about hyperlinking etiquettes in forums and possibly removing the image links too. Terima kasih!

www.MyIndo.com: A Malaysian's Outlook on Indonesian Pop Culture! :)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Hey Fairy, it should be fixed now for your website. Emoticon: Wink I have sent you mail as well.

Yerun

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Lindi Cistia Prabha

• Height: 172 cm

Lindi was born and grew up in Jogjakarta, a small town in central Java. It is one of the world heritage sites where a Borobudur temple is located, it is also one of the supreme cultural centres of Java, being famous for its traditional music called gamelans, traditional dances and puppet shows. Lindi is a psychology student at the Faculty of Psychology Gadjah Mada University, upon completion of her degree she would like to find a scholarship to do her PHD abroad. She is also a volunteer in a handicap rehabilitation centre, a part time volunteer in the deaf community, and models in her spare time to help finance her studies. Hobbies are: Singing, reading, fitness, aerobics, swimming, badminton, modern dance, Javanese & Balinese traditional dance. Personal motto is: ôA Winner sees the problem as a challenge: A loser as a burden. Smile for the world and the world will smile for youö.

Source:
    Miss World website

• notisme
    User
    spacer line

va they all are just beautiful...............tribal ,town .city no matter where come from

the only thing i know is nothing and even thats too much

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

65,338,756 topic views - 229,477 posts - 13,648 topics - 19,983 members - last post @ 19-12-2018 13:11 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

110,244,557 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com